Deathstroke #15 Storytime

"Twilight" part four!

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/sites/default/files/Deathstroke16Cover_1500_58bf5ca3b82e22.22034620.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sleeping with another girl

I'm glad Dr. Villain is still around

>You're a teen titan

Slade's realizes his old greatest fetish and suffers a brief relapse.

trips say they have to fuck now

>uniboob 1st panel

F

not F I refuse

Next:
>“Twilight” part five! In what could be his final battle, Deathstroke, wounded and blind, confronts Deadline, the Human Weapon, to avenge the murder of someone close to him.

She's gonna be so surprised when she discovers who he really is

dccomics.com/sites/default/files/Deathstroke16Cover_1500_58bf5ca3b82e22.22034620.jpg

:^)

kek
what's with that logo tho

This fuckin guy hahaha, Slade is the best

Also time for zombie gay sex

The end

I refuuuuuuuse

fucking hell Slade keep it in your pants

I think I'm most interested in Jericho's storyline, I really want to know where the Etienne and Ikon stuff is going

I love this run so much

This sixteen-year-old wunderkin is great.

This way Big Daddy Stroke can cuck her without shagging a guy. He _would_, but it doesn't seem to really be his thing.

..... does Power Girl get Sladed?

Slade will revive her with his dick

Don't be disgusting, Slade is a man of integrity and immune to the charms of her lean legs, tight ass and perky breasts.

Now if she were to date one of his kids, then he wouldn't be able to resist himself

SLADE DOES IT AGAIN

can't show cleavage of underage girls.
DC is still a christian company

Eventually.
Men of integrity don't sleep with their son's fiance.

>Isherwood recovers
>he gets back together with Joey
>Slade fucks him

>death
>in comics
lol

Slade's regeneration factor means he can do way more fucking than a regular mortal man. All he wants is a woman who can take his mighty movements. Surely you can't blame the guy for stealing your girl, right?

NEXT

Pic related is easier to turn into texless.

>Roberto Viacava
You may know this Argentinian artist in Convergence: Adventures of Superman and Grimm Fairy Tales.

>link
You should have uploaded that after the storytime.

DEATHSTROKE WILL BE MONTHLY STARTING THIS JUNE

Doing that would basically be raping Skade.

They do when it's funny.

Boop

I can't imagine that there are a lot of free beds in that house filled with cousins

>yellow dress
>BatB live action out last weekend

Priest is an absolute madman

Yeah, but the issue after that has her on the cover as well

This one is more ambiguous

Slade is definitely going to bring her there and run into Joey in the middle of his gay angst, right?

I wasn't serious

Dammit, Slade! Just because she's a Titan, sixteen, and female doesn't mean you have to put your dick in it!

I think Terra was like 14, maybe new Peeg is too old

Too lewd!

pls explain

bumping, this was a great issue

As a side note, I have to say, I fucking hate overly successful, scientific genius, PhD while in diapers characters.

I'd prefer something like "doing postdoctorate level work" myself.

She did say she's a postdoc

Nah, just hate them. I hate any uberscience youngling.

Yeah, but that wording implies a PhD with all the not doing bullshit super science time that goes with that.

Fair enough.

>implies
I'm pretty sure it's stated outright

When I was living in this shitty apartment complex I became friends with the girl next door and sometimes in the middle of the night she would knock on my door and ask is she could sleep with me (not a euphemism for sex in this case). She'd wear this shirt that was too small for her body and these shorts that were way too short and made her great ass look even better. Every night I had to jack off just in case she would come over so I wouldn't get a boner. Sometimes it would fail and she would curl up to me and I could feel my hard on pressing against her ass but she would never say anything about it. What made it even worse was that she thought of me "like the brother she never had" and she would send me long emails and texts about her (love) life. One day I came home from work and I saw someone else in the apartment next door and I asked her where femanon was and she just said she moved. I tried to contact her but to no avail. I'm pretty sure she killed herself.

What ages are we talking about here?

>Gotta pee

I liked it for some reason.

But that's like THREE of his favourite things to stick his dick in!

you think jericho has gotten himself fucked while mentally being in a chick's body?

>brown girl
>sixteen
>teen titan

If not for the Ikon suit, Slade's boner would have exploded.

>Underaged girl wearing questionable superhero spandex falls on a cab
>"Slade..."
He knows.

just to make sure I got it correctly, wintergreen was there but didn't notice slade? or in a nearby building?

Please tell me he named the dog Twilight.

well, there are speech bubbles over his crotch in both panels, so maybe he actually was rock hard. we don't know for sure.

Alright, who do we think redhead here is? Is she just a random person sitting with Wintergreen, or a part of the bigger plan?

I think he called himself Twilight.
Dogs can't talk so that sentence would've made much sense.

Went full Great Saiyaman.

>to avenge the murder of someone close to him
???

Solicitation for #18 already spoiled one death, so look at that if you want to know

She was 18.

We've seen him in women's bodies several times all I wouldn't be surprised

He and Deadman should hang out sometime

That's what I thought at first but now I think he called himself that so Tanya wouldn't know he was Deathstroke

So legal but weird.

I think it works here because she's cute and they're pushing a "knowledge is not the same as experience" thing with her obvious fuckups so far.

I feel like she's probably someone relevant but there's not enough info there yet.

bumpstroke

>Beast dancing with black Hermione.jpg

Okay, this got me.

I'm not really a fan of Deathstroke but this has been a fun run. Especially when stuff like this happens.

Just because it's three of the four things that turns him on doesn't mean he should put his dick in it. All that's left is for Power Girl to have been around Jericho or Rose then he's really going to fuck her.

Fucking love Prieststroke

I wonder if DC has the balls these days to let him fuck her?