I know he's powerful an all, but the real question we're all wondering. How quippy will he be?

I know he's powerful an all, but the real question we're all wondering. How quippy will he be?

As quippy as fast as wally west can say fa

very

He'll kill Thor and take the Quip Stone.

It's Marvel! He'll be at least a 9/10 on the quip meter

AND IT WILL BE HELLA FREAKIN EPIC AND FUN

In all seriousness, probably as quippy as Hela was (that is, only during few moments but not as quippy as your average Marvel character)

DANCE OFF BRO ME AND YOU

>"Half time"

rumor's that marvel hired a team of top reddit memeologists to ensure the writing is hella epic™

so how did they defeat thanos in the comics?

see

love and tolerance

he left his physical body and became god, but he forgot his body still had the infinity gauntlet on it. Nebula, after being tortured to a zombified state and kept alive through the gauntlet, is the closest to his body and grabs it and reverses everything he did.

he is literally doing all his shit and being a cunt just to impress a woman

hes a weak beta tbqh

>even Thanos has a line about “fun”

MARVEL CAN’T HELP THEMSELVES

Shakespearian hubris

OOPS I DROPPED THE CUBE

>can't differentiate quip from dialogue

The dude was always cracking jokes and making puns, so hopefully alot

>dialogue

He isn’t having an exchange with that line, though.

He was too tricky for his own good

Wears armor for 6 years of 20 second cameos, but when its time to take over earth, he wears a space wife beater. Galactus when?

I highly doubt he was just saying to to himself. It's one line taken out of context, I'm sure it was said to someone as part of a conversation

What a shit deus ex machina ending

why isn't capeshit more like this? It's actually pretty funny

I’d rather get Dr. Doom or Modok first.

How on Earth can you know that? Thanos is the exact type of bad guy to lecture people right before he destroys them.

too meta for normies

>MODOK
He's a one off at best. Not some overarching or even team up worthy threat. Though, I'm wagering Dormammu is probably the next big bad. I would seriously hope he wasn't a throwaway gimmick boss in one movie.

Jim Shooter brought this up recently. Obviously the nature of stories have changed over time, but the main reason is most "comic book writers" want to write television and film instead, so they resort to drawn out decompressed storytelling where nothing happens for 4 issues at a time.