Blue Beetle #7 Storytime

Please let it not be Eclispo.

So how'd Terri come in? Is Evil 3001 Lois with her?

Teri and Tina were sent in the past at the end of 3001.

Tina's black.

Has this comic gotten better at all

Doesn't seem like it. We're stuck with bad Giffen for now.

Next:
>After taking on the mystical Mordecai Cull, Blue Beetle is left broken and powerless. With an even more powerful menace about to appear, Jaime Reyes is going to have to defend the people he loves without the powers of the scarab and show what it really means to be a hero!

>screaming thigh sweats
And saved for future use

Tina? The one in the bat mech?

Yeah.

Wait who the fuck is this?
Kent?

I thought Khalids series had established that Kent was free, old and didn't need to wear Nabu

Thanks for the storytime.

rebirth; retcons for everyone. hell the latest superman should in theory have massive repercussions for dc, but it will be somehow focused on just a small area

yeah, I probably should have been keeping up with this, following Teri and Tina. But haven't.

Is this just this issue? or a continuous thing?
Surprised Giffen didn't catch it. maybe he wasn't a fan of it, and retconned it?

I had thought it was my idea. But, looking back, doesn't seem so. My first touching her was 3001 #6. she was unmasked in #5, and was not on my pages. the first round of colors did have her white, and that was changed before print. and before we did #6.

did always have purple hair, but I did also hint it was just hair dye and she has brown hair in #6.

I have no idea what the fuck is happening anymore

It was this way since the start of Blue Beetle Rebirth.
I guess he couldn't use exactly the same characters since LoSH stuff is soon and JL3k1 share the time period with it.

dematteis might save it
probably not although the new solicit has me interested

JL3k1 was a different timeline/universe. You can see Ultra Boy's boots (and legs) in a heap of dead people in one issue, and parts of a twisted version of the team briefly appeared before 3k1 was cancelled. Those versions of Imra and Lyle had pretty dope designs though.

Howd blue get the beetle? or is this a continuation of the 2011 nu52 run?

>Arion

I don't think that Giffen cares about anything that isn't Giffenverse.

Exactly, so it doesn't really matter if it's set in the same time period as something that's not.