Batman Beyond #6 Storytime

Rise of the Demon part one!

the way theyve drawn her eyes makes me wonder if theyve forgotten shes got a fucked up face under that veil

>cops don't notice huge gaggle of ninja-clad group on top of building

why is barbra so young in this? youd think she was a toddler when bruce was batman

Next:
>“RISE OF THE DEMON” part two! As Terry McGinnis considers whether or not to take a break from being Batman, Gotham City Police H.Q. is overrun by a horde of ninjas. The League of Assassins has launched a full-out assault on the city and Curaré, leaving Terry no choice but to jump into the fray. What news does Curaré bring that makes her a target for death?

Dropped.

The end

this romantic angle is so paint by numbers its painful, why fall into the trope of needing the dram of will he wont he give up the suit will they break up?
if they intended to break them up they could have just snuck in her having gotten married in the interim. instead we have to witness the consequences of terry wanting to be a different batman when the solution being given to the reader is that bruces way is the only way

could of sworn she had four arms

i thought beyond babs was meant to be pushing 50, or is this a daughter or some shit

>BEYOND being BATMAN
JEsus fuckin ChRIST DC!

>In the end we were truly Batman Beyond

>"Truly, they were an aqua teen hunger force: batman beyond"

This was Babs in the Beyond TV show

well rip Terminal. You will be missed.

This Babs of from the Future's End Batman Beyond timeline. Very different.

We are ignoring that shitty show except for some very basic and superficial details to draw in you cartoon nostalgia fags.

Ehm yes it was Bruce

>shitty show
gr8 b8 m8

I don't watch the comic closely - wasn't it stated that Bruce Wayne is dead in the first issue?

He "died" during the Furure's End. But because of some sort of shenanigans during Drake Beyond series some things that happened during FE were changed and don't matter anymore.

Thank God, Batman Beyond without Bruce is dumb.

He was presumed dead.
Terminal stole his body and kept him alive to use his funds and tech.

Does anyone have any doubt that "new' Ra's is going to use Damien's body to stay alive and well? Are there any other possible options?

Has anyone storytimed Hellblazer or Teen Titans?

>i should have expected as much
>max said as much
>other parts of the world-- not as much

He really loves that ''as much'', doesn't he? Not a complaint, just a fun observation.

That cover is laughably silly.

>Teen Titans
>this early

Hellbat Beyond?

to be fair, thats easy to forget, that was only ever shown in concept art, iirc

Damien has a female cousin

>gr8 b8 m8

Fucking this.

is he looking at fucking concept art on his computer?