Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S3872151#p3872155
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blade Runner 2049

Garden State
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Scott Pilgrim vs the World

yeah Scott Pilgrim is spot on.
Unfortuately you've got to throw in a bunch of Pixar movies too. Nothing specific, just "Pixar"

SpiderMan homecoming. Spiderman is literally a soyboy in that flick

>soyboy
>trying so hard to make exercising and eating healthy sound bad

Oh, obese user, just exercise and eat healthy. Come on, you can do it, fat user.

Lol look at this estrogen packed faggot.
>Pic related is literally you

>says the mantittied skinnyfat estrogen filled soy girl (man)

>soyboy
>trying so hard to make exercising and eating healthy sound bad

Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

Yeah, no. Exercising isn't seen as feminine, that's your opinion.

fixed the color in his face for you , it was really bothering me

BR2049 is the soyboy flagship movie

its catered towards soyboys
>MUH VIRTUAL WAIFU

Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice
Suicide Squad
Drive

Hitler was a soyboy btw

perks of being a wallflower
the fault in our stars

he looked like one too, maybe if he didn't ingest so much soy he would have won, shame

It started at /fit/ you dumb fuck

>eating healthy
>drinking soy

pick one and only one.

I don't get the point of this board using the terms 'soyboy' or 'numale'. Do you idiots actually like making fun of yourselves?

No it didn't. The earliest use of the term soyboy or soy boy in the archives was on Sup Forums surprisingly enough. Not even Sup Forums

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't composed entirely of /fit/ posters

on my way to your house to kick your ass rn

stop projecting soyboy, not all of us are skinnyfat losers like you

>The earliest use of the term soyboy or soy boy in the archives was on Sup Forums surprisingly enough

What archive are you using?

Silver Linings Playbook is pure soy.

>failed artist (liberal arts)
>vegan
>loved animals more than people
>hipster stache
Yes he was

He read the Know Your Meme article.

t. soyboy

Okay, post a pic of yourself

i know an ex-Navy SEAL team six red squadron operator who plays Nintendo Switch what's your point

>has never been in a fight
So if I don't live in the ghetto I am a soyboy?

at least he has a wife

Want me to post my address and my bank account too soyboy?

Majority of Nintendrones are soyboys

That's like saying "I know a guy who wears a fedora who isn't a virgin faggot autist"

says skinny numale fag

Checked your test, lately?

Huh. So my 97 year old Grandpa probably has more T than the average 20 year old now?

Probably started on Sup Forums or /ck/. Sup Forums because a known speedrunner turned into a tranny and believed Soylent would increase his estrogen.

Pro hint: soy doesn't increase estrogen and all men have estrogen in their blood because it's vital for our health

>1 season is 60 euros on blu-ray
???

It's ironic that the "soyboys" usually are married with children and have fulfilling careers while the Sup Forumstards are autistic NEET-virgins. B-but atleast they voted for Trump.

This.

Her and Swiss Army Man

what a fucking asshole

>It's ironic that the "soyboys" usually are married with children and have fulfilling careers while the Sup Forumstards are autistic NEET-virgins
[citation missing]

Every faggot on here is generally a fucking loser, I swear you guys just argue who's a bigger loser than who

#yay

I just did a quick search and the oldest instance I could find was indeed on /ck/
warosu.org/ck/thread/S3872151#p3872155

The citation is that the soyboys faggy social media usually involves a gf or a wife while Sup Forums has the most crossposters from /r9k/ of every board.

>The citation is that the soyboys faggy social media usually involves a gf or a wife while Sup Forums has the most crossposters from /r9k/ of every board
Still no citation, you've given no links to articles from reputable sources - your "proof" is made up on the spot

its you

Four simpering Youtubers aren't the average 20 year old, so no, probably not. He probably does have more brain cells than you though.