Name a more based crime show

Name a more based crime show.

I'll wait.

Any show with more than one good season.

>Based
It's literally feminist.

1 and 2 are both fantastic though

The Wire

The Wire, The Sopranos, True Detective, Cops, Live PD, any show with crime at all desu

True Detective is a significantly better one season wonder

Can't. Watching season 3 right now again. Sure it doesnt stand on par with the first two but its still pretty kino.

The Wire. It's so based they were asked to stop filming in Baltimore because it was too true to life.

Season one was incredible. Season two was great up until ayy lmao

???

Every season of Fargo was excellent. People are just always eager to turn on shit.

Just marathoned 1 and for the most part it was fucking shit

It claims to be a 'black comedy' and yet there was not one part that I thought was funny. On the other hand the mood was unengaging and the drama boring.

agree, it lacks 100% of the honesty and spirit that made the actual fargo movie nice. the people who made it thought they were way too funny and smart for its own good

>"aw geez! aw geez!"
>as he bashes his wifes head with a hammer.
i thought it was pretty funny

mr robot is the better black comedy

That part was fantastic though.It was perfectly foreshadowed, and had no relevance on anything at all.

Fargo season 4 will be based on future events that will likely unfold soon

that scene is a great pleb filter

harder to think of worse crime shows I've seen. Bosch I guess.

care to expand on that?

Fargo isn't a one season wonder. Season 2 was maybe even better than 1

are they making a fourth season?
>he asked while typing the question to Google

FIVE (5) RIPE CUNTS

I thought the way that the hammer bounced off her head was bizarre, but I had no idea it was supposed to be funny until I googled it. If something is trying to be funny to subtle extents, yet demands that you take the setting seriously, then it just doesn't mash for me.

Now I wish I watched the movie first but I don't know if it would be worth it anymore.

I don't find it particularly funny, but it's got interesting characters, a little bit of surrealism and a nice setting

I liked Freeman's narrative arc for the most part, and the hitman was pretty cool. But the cops were dull and they took up a significant amount of screentime.

>GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

nope. you either know what i mean or you dont

no offense but you probably have autism

Lorne Malvo seems like a more chaotic, less cultured Hannibal

I recommend Season 2 then, the police characters are a lot more compelling

The movie is way better than the TV show. As a fan of the movie, S1 disappointed me so much that I dropped the show and never returned for S2.

True Detective easily (season 1).

Season 2 is flawed but still underrated.

any of them. Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos. Hell even Narcos is better than this pretentious piece of garbage. Season 3 didn't even have a plot really.

the wire, the sopranos, yea yeah yeah, but no modern crime show is more kino than fargo

>It's literally feminist.
Dude, I detest feminism as much as the next person but this series essentially wants to capture the essence of the movie which had a female lead.

That's why they made a point to say Kirsten Dunst's character was a dumb idiot who ruined people's lives for her own selfishness? For feminism, right?