ITT: Actors you're pretty sure were bullied/the weird kid while growing up

ITT: Actors you're pretty sure were bullied/the weird kid while growing up

she was jealous of her sexy sister!

do post her

i was pretty weird growing up but nobody bullied me...then again im from europe where people have common sense and manners

Nobody gives a shit about you. We are talking about actors >:( people who matter.

They were both cute.

I'm from Europe and nobody got bullied in my HS year. From what I understand there was some bullying a few grades below me.

Kate Beckinsale

Same.

Kevin Smith
Daniel Day Lewis
Rooney Mara
Ryan Gosling

Is that a real type of gun attachment or did they just glue plastic pieces to the barrels?

>During her first week at Kenilworth Junior High, she was bullied by a group of her peers who mistook her for an effeminate, scrawny boy.[10] "I was wearing an old Salvation Army shop boy’s suit. As I went to the bathroom I heard people saying, ‘Hey, faggot’. They slammed my head into a locker. I fell to the ground and they started to kick the shit out of me. I had to have stitches. The school kicked me out, not the bullies... Years later, I went to a coffee shop and I ran into one of the girls who’d kicked me, and she said, ‘Winona, Winona, can I have your autograph?’ And I said, ‘Do you remember me? Remember in seventh grade you beat up that kid?’ And she said, ‘Kind of’. And I said, ‘That was me. Go fuck yourself.’"

What the fuck why are American schools so violent?

Things that never happened
Surprised she didn't claim they put her in a gas chamber

Considering actors were probably drama students, most of them.

>Daniel Day Lewis
why?

This. This is also why I believe all the guys are gay.

>tfw wishing to become famous just so I can gloat about being bullied for my skin (I am white though, which makes it all more "funny" ironic whatever)

It's what he said. Allegedly he's pretty autistic and lonesome.

yes but they're just barrel weights (in lieu of compensators leon-style)

JEW

marry, kill, fuck

I never saw any bullying in HS and I think it's partly because here most of the troublemakers don't go to high school, but instead attend vocational schools. I'm sure many of them just grow up anyway when they get to be around new people and in a different environment.

>Ryan Gosling
grew up in the mickey mouse club, he was probably popular as fuck growing up.

I HAVE COME FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION TO BRING YOU KINO PARTICLES ENJOY EARTHLINGS BGEEPBPEBPLGLEEP GLOP

when you say "bullied" do you mean molested?

WTF the sisters pretty much look the same though?

He is born to act as Nick Cave if they make a movie about him

>Greetings hu-man. How could i get to your lea-der?

the bullied/weird kids dont become succesful. certainly not succesful enough to be famous actors

Lawyers have made consequences impossible, so it's thunderdome.

That child turned out to be Albert Einstein.

All memes aside, it's quite sad. School shootings are just a regular thing now. You literally have to be on the lookout for the heavily bullied kid reaching into his backpack after another heavy bullying session, it could be a gun he's pulling out for all you know.

Drama students weren't weird. They were just normie nerds.

This guy was bullied and that's why he went into acting at school.

>not using ethnicelebs
>not using D R O P P E D

>killing a qt jew mommy

I REQUIRE NUTRIENTS

Wrong. Dude is a turbosperg who had no friends until he was like 16, and when young he wasbanned from schools for throwing knives at kids.

>the g-goose w-was just as unpopular as we were guys!! I swear!!

she has that kind of face that can be both beautiful and ugly depending on age so that would not surprise me

Where exactly are you from then?
Because I'm a eurofag as well and in HS bullying was as common as can be
I was bullied in my first year for being the weird kid
Then I got weird friends and we turned that shit round and bullied other people
It's amazing how fucking insecure everyone is at that age and how easy it is to bully people
Only when we got older people would stop being so insecure and bully/get bullied

if you had friends you werent weird desu

ayyyyy

I guess so
But define weird then

weird friends make you look weird

I wish she bullied me while growing up

no, it doesnt. it makes you look like a bunch of gawking retards.

Kek (*¯艸¯)

Country?

Me too
But then again I was also kind of alpha
Also the class nerd
Now I've failed to graduate from college twice and am a NEET

Is she gay?

Turkey

Only for young boys

Netherlands

Fuck off mate

my squad existed of:

>haggard looking asian kid
superrich, but was dressed in clothes 3 sizes to big
>stereotypical obese gamer
had every console and only spouted movie references
>autistic slav kid
he was actually autistic and couldn't really talk and only used two word sentences
>extreme edgelord metalhead supreme
was always drawing pictures of satan everywhere and talking about death
>dennis
complete normie with a cute gf, but who had the same type of humor like we did

hs was pretty comfy, didn't talk to anyone of them since we graduated 10 years ago ofc...

well as usual your epic "squad" is just a bunch of nerds

the weirdo kids were usually loners, i wonder where half of them are now

>europe is one country
You spent too much time online around amerifats

>Turkey
>Eurofag
keke

This. I was even somewhat popular, at least among the guys.

Maar ik kom ook uit Nederland en er werd helemaal niet gepest.
zat je op het vmbo?

>However, when he was 13 his classmates turned against him when he started acting in commercials. “It was not a great time,” he said according to Contact Music. “I was a victim of bullying and had other kids kicking and punching me every day. It was an early lesson in how making a film can set you apart. If you don’t want to live with the consequences then don’t make the film.”

t. spoiled german gymnasium kid

This is true. I had weird friends in school, so even though I was more normal than them, I was deemed weird by association or something. It was only after interacting more with the others did they realise that I wasn't.

My man, Turkey is lot more brutal than any western european country. I'm not saying its not civilized country but violence and unrest is much more common in your country, so I guess also high school is more brutal

VWO, maar mensen kunnen daar ook kut zijn

>My man, Turkey is lot more brutal than any western european country.
How you know that?

:^)

Weet ik. Pesten komt alleen schijnbaar vaker voor op VMBO.

Post more Eva, please.

Er wordt echt wel gepest op het VWO, maar niet zo fysiek zoals op lager onderwijs.

no, post more joy

I had a one-itis bullyfu in High School. I used to carry her bags and buy her lunch every day. One time she spit in my soda and made me drink in front of everyone and they all started laughing at me while she called me an idiot for drinking it. I had the biggest boner, but it was so humiliating. She lived next door to me, and I would do her homework everyday because she was busy getting railed by a Chad from another school. She also used to make me do stupid tasks in class, even to the point of one time purposely getting me in big trouble, and used to hit me almost daily when she would get mad at me, and say she would tell Chad to kick my ass if I complain or tell anyone. In science class (we had big desks that covered everyones legs) she would put her feet on my lap. She also used to tell me all the details of her sex life (apparently Chad LOVED anal, and in her words "she could never say no to him, shes addicted to him, and whenever he wants to fuck me I agree even if Im not in the mood")

Looking back, the three years where me and her were close were unironically the best three years of my life. I used to fap fantasizing about her like 3 times a day

Where is she now? You shoul've offered to eat her puss.

Because they're full of Americans.

>Where is she now?
She stlll lives in the apartment she was in growing up (her parents went back to Serbia and she lives alone now) I still IG and FB stalk her, for almost 2 years after HS (I went to a different state) I would msg her and she wouldnt reply or give one word answers. Last year I moved back to New Jersey and was trying to set up a hang-out with her to catch up but she always dodges me,so I just gave up, I doubt i will ever see her in person again.

>You shoul've offered to eat her puss.
I was unironically her minion, looking back I dont know what possessed me, I used to even tie her shoes in front of everyone, I was unironically her complete slave. When she wasnt getting pounded by Chad, she was with me or chatting with me online or by text. We were unironically together almost every waking moment except when she would go out with Chad.

She is gorgeous though, about 5'3, long , silky dark brown hair (she had highlights in high school though) and hazel eyes, Goddess-tier facial structure and a DFC and somehow still had a fat ass to die for. She also was like the only girl in class to always dress suggestively, even though she was 100% loyal to her Chad (im not even meme-ing, he literally owned her, she talked or thought about him 24/7, one time in class she told me gets wet just remembering how hard his abs were) she was insanely jealous of him, and would burst out crying if she thought he was cheating on her (Im pretty sure he was) and apologize profusely to him when he would be a jerk to her. Eventually she dumped him (or thats what she claims) and shes been with another Chad for 6 years since then

Bin that knife,eh?

GF did this to me once, it kinda freaked me out since she's the most well-mannered, shy and polite person I know

do girls really do that?

Don't you mean NIggers.

Bizarre isn't it? I don't hate Americans but they definitely are a violent people. Like I always see videos of street fights in America, and Americans often talk about how many fights they have been in, in school and in bars etc.
It's genuinely just a violent country, even without the >omg guns argument

name of movie and gril pls?

Its so weird that the goose has been parting his hair in the exact same way his entire life. Does his mother still comb and style him?

>letting a Slavic whore cuck you this hard

top kek, in my country i could fuck the hottest Slav for like $60 an hour

Americans are all a little bit crazy, but thats what makes them so damn successful.

I just fapped. Stop it.

Thats just the niggers.

Real people live in the suburbs and leave each other alone.

she was weird but still popular. she had 0 problems.

I want to bully Eva Green too

Not exactly what OP meant, but if he wasn't Harry Potter everyone wouldve totally thought he was a faggot

perhaps, but hes also the only child star who grow up to be a Chad. One time he walked into his hotel room and found a stalker waiting for him and he fucked her. He is quite based desu

I would have been her friend though

the son of the actress was bullied in school because of that scene, they mocked him calling his mom "oreo".