Other urls found in this thread:

apps.timwhitlock.info/unicode/inspect?s=⭐
youtube.com/watch?v=awjhKnzevMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

d

H-he's kinda cute...

>animation
>more sliding than Inferno cop : the show

Has he said anything about any other projects he'll be working on once Samurai Jack finishes its run?

He's not the hero we deserve, he's the hero we need.

hotel transylvania 3

Western animation is experiencing a really good period. You want dead? Take a look at the '70s or '80s.

Are you a straight woman, or a faggot?

>Western animation is experiencing a really good period.
Let me guess, SU is on your radar, right?

Or 2007-2009

I wish that shitty line never existed.
Half the people don't understand what it means, and the other half use it to mean the opposite of the original meaning.
Original meaning: Batman is the hero we deserve, but we need Dent as a hero right now, and Batman as a villain.
The way people use it: We don't deserve Batman, but we need him.

Really bad line in an otherwise pretty decently-written film (with great action)

more like Harvey Beaks

apps.timwhitlock.info/unicode/inspect?s=⭐
>⭐ is an actual unicode letter

fuck me

In the last SJ Q&A, he would not say for certain that Jack wad done done after this, but probably. He had expressed interest in doing more action oriented animation with Adult Swim.

I don't like Steven Universe but if you compare it to shows like Muppet Babies or He-Man the animation is two or three notches higher and the writing is a lot more nuanced and interesting. Even if you don't like lesbian space rocks (I've watched a few episodes and wasn't interested) it still compares very favorably to the "dark ages" of the '70s and '80s.

Let me give you another example: Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse is a rushed, badly-paced, badly-animated cartoon. Yet compared to the previous Mighty Mouse cartoon, it's a work of art. That's the quality difference between "animation is dead" and "animation is doing pretty well". Today, nearly all cartoons are better than Bakshi's Mighty Mouse, both in terms of animation and in terms of writing (although perhaps not in terms of creativity).

>2007-2009
>two years
>still had decent shows like Chowder, Phineas and Ferb, and Wakfu
If you think 2007-2009 were bad years for animation you have not lived long enough or studied enough animation history.

How does it feel that as much as it tries to be, SU will never have the degree of lore, storyline, cast, character development, humor, action, and writing Beast Wars, a half-an-hour long toy commercial, had.
Literally the worse of Beast Wars is better written than the best of SU.

>Bakshi masterpieces and Peanuts specials
>dead
I mean technically you're right, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

>being this autistic

What is The Amazing World of Gumball?

Not "technically" dead, there were still good things being produced like you say. But very few compared to the '20s through '50s (maybe even '60s) or the '90s through 2010s. It's like the Dark Ages, it's not that NOTHING was being achieved in those times, it's just that comparatively little was achieved, when you look at other centuries like the classical era or the modern era.

The Amazing World of Gumball is a British-produced American children's animated television series created by Ben Bocquelet for Cartoon Network.

>hotel transylvania
Even hotel transylvania was good

Nope Gravity Falls and Adventure Time

>ded show and dying show

But they'll still hold up when we look back on them fondly

Did you watch the movie? Gordon used the line inversed when he first talked about Dent in the flash-forward. He said Dent was not the hero we deserved, but the one we needed.

I swear this board has a hard on for that show. He didn't even allude to that show. For all you know he could be talking about movies or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=awjhKnzevMY
>Why is he running, daddy? He didn't do anything wrong.
>Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, [etc]

Original meaning: Batman is the hero Gotham deserves, but we need Dent as a hero right now, and Batman as a villain.
The way retards use it: We don't deserve Batman, but we need him.

People always think you're >implying things that you're not. A couple of days ago I posted about good and bad timing, and immediately someone said I was >implying Disney is the only good animation studio. From nothing. Nobody even mentioned Disney in the thread.

After Samurai Jack wraps up

I hope he gets another show. Preferably action.

both