Is this an appropriate way for a sister to sit on her brother's lap?

Is this an appropriate way for a sister to sit on her brother's lap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0otYrOjsMJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xewlmge8voU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah. Believe it or not, normal people don't have your retarded hangups.

Yeah but only if he doesn't get an erection.

>being normie scum

fuck off

>tfw no monica sister to practice kissing with

No. my sister usually sits on my cock.

Oh man, you called me 'not autistic'. You really got me there, faggot.

They do a lot of weird hugging and touching in s1 and 2.

sure, in The House of Yes

If there's nowhere else to sit and they're not being weird about it.

like 80% of brother/sister pairs that close in age have fooled around at some point

It's a little unusual, but not really inappropriate. Also was it Friends that had an episode where there was a brother and his sister who were strangely physical and into each other? I can't remember if it was Friends or Seinfeld. They weren't regulars, but someone was dating either the brother or sister.

On that topic, does anyone have that webm of the brother getting his sister to touch his used fleshlight?

>have that pic
>not autistic

ayy lmao

Yes. My sister sits like that on me all the time when we're just doing nothing at home or something. I know this is hard for Amerimutts to understand, but it other cultures (I'm Italian) it's acceptable to show love to your family without being considered weird and perverted.

I also kiss my siblings. Cue horror!

It really depends on the relations in a family.
Some are very thigh so it is allowed.

You gotta be deep in da spek to roll with THESE niggas, motherfucker.

It was friends. Rachel was dating a guy who was super awkwardly physical and close with his sister. She was about to get over it after he explained that they were just very close, but she ends up walking out when the sister reveals they fucking bathe together

My cousin was pissed that her libtard parents gave her that gardisil shit and it ended up fucking up her ovaries. She couldn’t have children so she started having sex with her younger brother. She ended up getting married but her and her brother takes these weird vacations together.

>they fucking bathe together
Euros will defend this

nearly every time a girl has sat in my lap i've gotten an erection. i mean if you have a functioning penis having a girl sitting within a few inches of your dick pretty much makes it impossible not to even if you're trying very hard not to.

That's not true, you need to control yourself.

As long as she's under 10. Once it gets into the double digits, it's weird.

I prefer under 10 too

We have limited hot water, either we bathe together or one of us has a cold bath, you decide

I was going to say there is literally no normal way for a sister to sit on her brothers lap but I had an older sister so we were always fighting but I imagine a younger sister would look up to her brother so maybe it would be normal then

yeah

>sister am sot on lap
>start making bonber
>say hehe sorry sister
>she say am sorry
>why
>am father!!
>gay sexual

Can't wait till you have kids and you pop a chubby when bottle feeding your daughter.

You sick fuck.

maybe it's because i didn't have any sisters so being around and touching girls was so foreign to me at first and i just couldn't control my penis. i have a theory that guys with sisters tend to do much better with women, at least in HS and college.

>The one when Rachel aborts hoolios unwanted child

>tfw it's canon that Monica's first kiss was with Ross

Public humiliation kino

>youtube.com/watch?v=0otYrOjsMJQ

Only if she was a twin sister, else it is obviously weird. To me it's weird with twins too, but twins tend to be a lot closer then normal siblings so if you've ever been in the company of adult twins you'll see how normal it is for them to display this kind of behavior you never see among regular siblings.

>LD YOU DONE STABBED MY MA IN THE STOMACH?

Nothing wrong with it, and even if he got an erection that doesnt mean he wants to fuck her, I got a hardon everytime my 10 year old cousin sits on my lap but that doesent mean I want to fuck her, and even if I wanted I can control myself cause Im not an animal

he said a girl, not a fucking baby you retarded faggot

>Smelly fucking Italian thinks it's not a mutt and probably thinks it's white

This will never not be funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=xewlmge8voU

>Implying most of you stinky yurogarbage shower anyway

Gave her what?

They weren't real twins.

Spaniah here
Same
Only americans find this weird, they are a sick society, the open sewer of the world

Pics?

>Babies can't be female

That's some ninth level tumblr shit.

Did people walk in on her banging her brother and everyone found out?

>The one when joey cant pay his child support

>Filthy Spaniard thinks it's white and better than burgers

You can't make this up lads.

>The one when the friends all do magic mushrooms

Why do they all clap and cheer after every suggestion?

Because it's a gameshow and they do that in every country you America obsessed third world nigger.

>0%

yeah normies fucke their sisters without any guilt
theyre proud of it!

it's really hard, especially when their asscrack/vag sits directly on top of your thigh and she moves a little

>not fucking your own siblings like your ancestors
>mfw surrounded by plebs

What's wrong with that? Family is a close bond. I love my sisters very much, I have no problem being close with them like this. Although I can see how it's blurry. For instance I wouldn't kiss my sisters on the mouth, but the idea doesn't offend me, I guess we just never have.

It's natural I guess to enforce platonic norms towards your sister for whatever sake, but you shouldn't forget that you are family. Family is important. Be close to each other.

It's fucking weird man.

I'm hard as fuck rn

>americans and their embarrassing guilt ridden religious culture
It's always hilarious when american students come here and are amazed that people give each other hugs without begging for forgiveness later for doing a gay thing or something. Between me and two bros we've fucked 5 blond american girls, they sure didn't mind what "god" thought about that

Go fondle your buttbuddies elsewhere europoor, it's american hours now.

like you guys would pass the chance to have a young courtney cox in your lap

I think I'll stay you fucking mongrel

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

again white is not an ethnicity retard

>not fucking your own siblings like your ancestors

Ancestors, not incestors

Yeah, crazy crackers are sexual deviants!

it still not an adult female,you shit brained maggot

I'm black though