Gotham

>tfw all the episodes without Bruce are objectively better
Will they finally send him to train in the mountains or some shit for a few years and focus on the good characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OxH1Od_MUI
farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery11/gallery.htm
farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery12/gallery.htm
twitter.com/Gotham/status/936405294623502336
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Objectively wrong

When will Jim finally get back with Babs? She's clearly the best girl on the show (excluding Selina)

promo 4x11
youtube.com/watch?v=-OxH1Od_MUI

Exactly. The more boring he is the more interesting side story with Gordon becomes

farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery11/gallery.htm

camren catwoman

in the episode 11...

farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery26/gallery12/gallery.htm

I like Bruce tho

No hope after she goes full Harley Quinn.

>thinking Bruce will leave before the series finale leading to the spin off
Dear sweet user....

I just started season 3 and I'm bugged that it's making me like Sean Pertwee less with the whole "Mastah B" shite.

nice butt

indeed

What's happening with Pyg? Are they moving onto comic book version of the Pyg? Is the Pyg not the real Pyg? Just someone the real Pyg experimented on?

I'm not familiar with the comics but in the Arkham game he'd experiment on people and give them these metal internal skeletons, is that what the (fake) Pyg is? Just someone he experimented on?

We are gonna need an edited version of the show without bruce, maybe cutting his scenes or replace him with another character , we just cut his image and put anyone, it can be CIA, it could be George Constanza, it can be any Bruce, Bruce Willis, Bruce campbell, Bruce Dickinson, Bruce Springsteen, Stewie Griffin, Eric Cartman, Reviewbrah, it doesn't matter, ANYONE but him, it doesn't have to make sense, the characters will still treat him as bruce wayne and the eplacement can response in sarcastic and out of place quotes but that would be a hundred times better, hell they could even add different characters for different scenes, for example in one scene there can be Doug Stanhope, in other Mike Myers, or just blur his image and it can be an hallucination the characters share and they talk alone to this Bruce.

>No hope after she goes full Harley Quinn

Cmon user, you don't actually believe that Babs is Harley right? Harley is clearly the girl at the very end of the S3 finale.

why do people call him reviewbrah? i never understood why.

is Jessica Lucas' character still in this?

>just started season 3
>refers to something at the end of said season
rampant brain problems

Gotham Sirens

Why do they keep saying he's not the Joker?

Because he's not, thank fucking god. They were forced by Fox to put The Joker into season one so they had to grab an actor ASAP and we ended up stuck with this guy. Beginning with season two they started to take the show more seriously and rightfully decided this guy cant carry the Joker title.

I'm not talking about whether the guy can pull off Joker or not (I think he's had some great scenes considering how young he'd be for the role). I'm just asking why do the producers contradict themselves. Showing that joker card when he came back last season, the whole circus show and the house of mirrors with Bruce... And now he's looking like Endgame Joker and the official Gotham account recently tweeted this poll: twitter.com/Gotham/status/936405294623502336

>Beginning with season two they started to take the show more seriously
have you ever seen this show? "Gotham"? are we talking about the same thing? it has always been absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end and this season is the most over-the-top yet. this is not a serious drama or some shit it's a campy, hammy soap opera.

>Because he's not
Fucking everyone has been the Joker at one point in the comics, There is no canon with DC or Marvel

They were on the fence for a while. Jerome was originally supposed to die (for real this time) in the circus episode, would've been decapitated. At the last second they decided to let him survive. They're keeping him around because of the 13 year old fan girls constantly praising him, so now they're shoehorning another story arc for him because the teenage girls are so vocal. If they have the balls to keep the new Joker cast a secret, I'm expecting the cliffhanger of the season four finale to have the real Joker show up and kill Jerome.

Seriously as in realizing it could be a quality product, not in terms of campiness you fucking retard. Hence why they ditched the abysmal killer of the week format from season one.

>Hence why they ditched the abysmal killer of the week format from season one.
you mean the thing that kept the show interesting before it was bogged down with non-stop Fish and Barbara chewing up the fucking scenery? and this is not a quality show. it's goofy and stupid. you have to be 13 years old to take this shit seriously.

It's not just teenagers. Jerome is a very popular character in general, and he's liked by both Gotham fans and DC fans who don't watch the show to the point they even want him to replace Leto. Hell, a friend of mine dropped the show in the second season, but he still makes sure to watch Jerome's episodes. Whether he sees him as Jerome or the Joker is irrelevant. People like the character because he's unpredictable, scary, yet funny. So no, there's no way they'd bring another actor to play Joker because there would be a massive backlash. Not to mention that would make Joker a copycat.

Fish was in two episodes of the season two finale, first three episodes of season three and two episodes towards the season three finale.

2 episodes in season 2.
5 episodes in season 3.

One episode of season 3 in which she had literally sixty seconds of screentime, then less then ten minutes in the following episode before being killed permanently.

This show is quality. The lighting, cinematography and sets are excellent, it actually looks and feels like a comic book. The actors are campy as fuck without being obnoxious and despite the campiness the show still manages to deliver on genuine drama (Gordon finding out about Bullock taking money from Penguin, Gordon taking the captain position and Bullock not being able to attend the awards ceremony, Bruce killing Alfred). The schemes the villains hatch are genuinely clever and well written (for the most part). Season three was excellent with how every little thing they set up throughout the season all came together in the finale. I expect a good pay-off for season four.

>People like the character because he's unpredictable, scary, yet funny.
Joker never has been an interesting character, he appeals to young people (teenagers who want to be edgy) because he's le epic psychopath. Jerome is pretty boring, all things considered.
>Not to mention that would make Joker a copycat.
There's many different versions of the Batman canon, including versions where the Joker mantle is adopted by a successor. They can still write an arc like this and it can be quality if done right.

Why the fuck do you think I give a flying fuck about the canon? All the more reason for Jerome not to have to be the Joker you fucking retard. I'm saying the actor they got they had to rush to grab is a product of the time constraints. He's not a good Joker and should be replaced.

>you mean the thing that kept the show interesting
>procedural killer of the week formula is interesting because every episode is inconsequential with zero impact on the plot or characters
Shut your fucking mouth. I'd rather watch a show with an actual fucking story (seasons 2 - 4) rather than some aimless, pointless killer of the week shit. Fucking idiot.

Jerome will be back !

>spent 10 mins researching screen time on imdb
>has nothing to do with the fact that i claimed the character was too obtrusive in the show
wew, lad
>The lighting, cinematography and sets are excellent, it actually looks and feels like a comic book.
i agree with these points. there's no mistaking these highlights. i also appreciate how they consistently set the show "out of time". but i don't agree that the drama as you call it is good. it's very hit-or-miss. the characters are too comic book for real drama. you can't really get that invested in something like that. i thought the season 3 finale should have been the end of the show. i have no interest in what happens with this season finale - who could i possibly care about?
>some aimless, pointless killer of the week shit
>wants instead episode after episode of Penguin carrying on, getting killed and returning over and and fucking over
>pleb

>>has nothing to do with the fact that i claimed the character was too obtrusive in the show
>wew, lad
But it does. How can Fish be obtrusive when she's only in 7 episodes across seasons two - three, one episode in which she has less than sixty seconds of screentime, another less than ten minutes.
>but i don't agree that the drama as you call it is good. it's very hit-or-miss. the characters are too comic book for real drama.
You're not understanding the show, possible autism. The production design is comic book and the actors camp it up, but the characters react like real human beings to the comic book stuff, if Bullock got froze by Mr Freeze then shattered into a million pieces, Gordon wouldn't laugh, look into the camera and say "damn, it's almost like a comic book or something, haha" then wink. He would be horrified because his best friend was just murdered. Alfred and Gordon didn't crack a joke when Ra's Al Ghul turned into a skeleton. They stared at the transformation in disbelief. You're criticism doesn't work, you're trying to articulate a reason why you refuse to take the drama seriously but you have no reason, just some sort of bias.
>some aimless, pointless killer of the week shit
>wants instead episode after episode of Penguin carrying on, getting killed and returning over and and fucking over
>pleb
The resurrections did get out of hand (haven't been any since Barbara to be fair), but why would you want to watch a show where literally nothing happens? There's a reason Hannibal got good with season two, because they decided we should have an actual story rather than hitting the reset button every single episode, which is what the killer of the week format does, nothing of consequence ever happens. You're watching them inevitably track down the killer of the week who has no significance, purpose or impact on the plot because next week there will be a new one.

well you just outed yourself as having shit taste and not being able to read, little guy.

My favorite part of the Arkham game (didn't know who he was prior too).

Hush got the fucking shaft though!

Oh, look, a non-argument, we're done here.

first time you've understood something i've posted: i am done with you
>You're criticism doesn't work, you're trying to articulate a reason why you refuse to take the drama seriously but you have no reason, just some sort of bias.
>You're
>bias
going to frame this and hang it on my wall

When you have to resort clarifying a grammar mistake on an anonymous message board you know you're out of arguments.

we're not having an argument. you have the mental powers of a slow teenager and i am not interested in repeating myself.

Keep pretending as if you ever presented an argument, kiddo.

> some people can't get over the fact that a Gotham can be both campy and a quality TV series with some serious thoughts and passion put into it from all those who work on it