streamable.com/fkuud
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna happen, Trumplet.

i'm not left or right, i'm chaotic neutral

inb4 fedora, autist etc

>deserves to be accused of something he hasn't done
Why?

Its interesting how his character as a "parody" cuckservative establishment republican reached its finality in today's political climate

because he triggers altreddit trumpkins

I caught this fucking nigger fucking my wife

i like how they keep watching him though, like they're serious media watchdog group except, you know, for idiots

>something he hasn’t done
Okay, Skippy.

I agree with his politics but he's too smug and needs to be humbled

>p-please stop being mean to mr. Trump
>I-I'm n-not gonna t-tell you again, m-mister
>h-hope you get f-fired, sir

Choke on my cock and die faggot

>this guy deserves it the most

streamable.com/fkuud

what will he do once trump is impeached?

Um... Sexist and homophobic much?

Masturbate furiously for 3 months then hang himself when Trump is acquitted

this. drumptards also really forget that there's an impeachment underway. tick tock.

Leftists are hypocrites, what's new?

The right endorsing pedophilia, apparently. Or was that an open secret before?

he's a cuck who is obsessed with one man, that alone should be enough reason

can you imagine being so obsessed with someone that much that you talk about him nightly and want him to get fired constantly

Even the ones that don't have Trump in the title do actually talk about Trump in the video
Tragic

Everyone likes boipucci, nerd. What's your point?

Do you even know what the term impeachment means? Members of his cabinet being investigated does not equate to the House having voted for impeachment pending conviction by the Senate. Either stop being a foreigner who opines on American politics, or tell your parents to vote out you school board next election because they are obviously failing to teach civics properly. Or maybe you just confused the words "underway" and "impending" like the ESL lexiconlet you are.

haha

I like you.

Why can’t alt-Reddit meme?

LMAO that's a hilarious image

I love the guy for simply triggering alt-right faggots to no end.

>DON'T FUCK WITH MY GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, PRAISE KEK xD

Wow the left really can't meme can they, shit I thought this was just some alt-right meme but it all makes sense now.

Also

>un ironically using trumplet and drumpf as an insult

Do you people have any self-awareness? Probably not if your Colbert fans...

>all these soyboys that defend their favourite "comedian"
Let's see if you can keep this up for 8 years

I'm actually surprised some shit hasn't come out about him yet.

He seems like the type of dude who would get really handsy at parties, like the Chad who is a super progressive feminist just to get chicks alone.

If he didn't do anything I'd rather see others who did go down instead.

Won't Have to Once He Gets impeached in 4 months

>Highest ratings out there
>DUDE FIRING SOON

In your dreams. He will never die.

inhales

Imagine your entire job is just sitting there talking about one man all day long. Every time he says something you have to comment on it. Every time he takes a shit you have to take a big whiff and spin it.

Your entire career has led to one thing, bitching like a teenage girl about what stacey said on twitter.

Were you not alive for bush?

it was never this level of obsession

If I had to choose, I rather see Lebowitz get busted. He's more of a godlike person to the liberals. Reddit would have a fucking meltdown.

>please god let him be accused and fired, it would be the best christmas ever

even if it happens (it won't) most of Sup Forums will stand beside him because they hate women more

Right Drumpf is totally getting the bush treatment by the MSM and comedians. Totally standard.

>not liking trump makes you a leftist

>facebook image
>of a Sup Forums screencap

Yeah it's called reddit.

This is the weirdest thing for me.
Same thing with Trump, why do they give such a shit about what the other media says if they don't care or if they're in a dominant position in the government?

It made sense for Jon Stewart to report on Republicans and for Fox to report on Democrats because they affect each other's political actions.

But the Trump administration controls all levels of government, believes all negative news is false and the worst that liberals can muster in terms of real life actions are groups of ANTIFA that could be shot at by the police which generally also support Trump.

Why does anyone care about the impotent late night critiques of their political opponents?

Colbert is P R O T E C T E D by the Catholic God, one of the most powerful deities in the Universe. Only Allah and the Jewish God can compete on his power level. He's going nowhere.

>Be American Talk Show host
>Most powerful man in America is someone who takes controversial actions and positions and behavior daily
>talk about him
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, he's doing his job.

this is like saying "I can't believe Fox reports about Hillary Clinton and the Democrats so much, they seem obsessed with something insignificant and petty!"

>super smug jesusfag Catholic
nothing's going to come up about him, OP. He's not a priest, so he wouldn't have diddled kids.

Why would you hate someone so much you'd want their livfe destroyed? Pretty despicable

Bush got some light mockery and deserved criticism
The media's obsession with Trump is serial killer tier, and I say this as someone who doesn't like him either

Monkey’s paw

>Colbert gets accused and fired, but it turns out he was raping a woman with Trump

That would be crazy
>I talked so much about the pee pee tape because I was there...and that's not the only one

i dont think colbert and his friend podesta are interested in women

What, you don't spend hours of every day thinking/writing about one specific person? Psh.

>turns out Trump was helping Colbert keep his ratings up by playing the role of the bad guy but are actually good friends

Reminds me of that scene from the boondocks with Reverend Goodluv and Anne Coulter

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

Now THAT would be a fucking interesting turn

Of course they’re weren’t, look at all the revisionism going on ITT. For fuck’s sakes Colbert mocked Dubya TO HIS FACE at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner

Bush's media department wasn't really up to snuff on the hip new late night trends, inviting him was a monumental mistake.

My understanding was that they didn't know Colbert was satire when they invited him

sounds so familiar...

Hahaha you fucking moron

oh please, it was no where near as bad

>actually believing theres a god
if only we could toss every single religious retard into an insane asylum.

damn, what a great world it'd be

I use to be a pretty big Colbert fan. As soon as his new show started I watched every episode. Each one getting worst than the last. Ratings tanking, talk about him already being fired after only a a few months. I couldn't take this garbage anymore and stopped watching. He didn't use to be so political serious-mostly marking funny political humor 99% could get behind cause it was just funny. He fixed his ratings after I stopped watching the new show. How? He just cries about Trump constantly. Seen the show twice since his rating have gone up(not to mention all the garbage clips that blow up my feeds). My brother tries to show how funny it is. I cringe as every second passes, whole episodes felt like hours of mindless liberal anti-trump propaganda. I can't believe I ever watched this fuck. Why is he on such a political high horse anyways? When he interviewed John Kerry on Colbert show he literally told him behind the scenes he knows nothing about politics and makes stupid jokes. Now he is all the sudden a political master and if you disagree you're a retarded redneck.

t. r/soytheism

Only if you didn't pay attention much.
Ever since 1998, there's been a lot of tunnel vision in politics
>1998
>Fox on Bill Clinton

>2001-2007
>NBC, Comedy Central on Dubya

>2008-2015
>Fox on Obama, Hillary

>2015-now
>NBC, Fox, Comedy Central on Trump (in different ways for Fox though)

Do you know what the process of impeachment really is? Do you think impeachment is Trump automatically being removed from office?

>Trump controls all levels of government.

Please go back to high school level government class.

Potential Sex Pest rankings

>Top Tier
Kimmel
George Take- woops, we already got that guy!
Joss Whedo-woops!

>High Tier
Seth Rogen
Patton Oswald
Robert Downey Jnr
Colbert

>Mid Tier
Chris Evans
Emma Watson

>Low Tier
Anyone else on WB/Disney payroll

This.
You're genuinely more likely to get the 25th amendment to be invoked for Trump's lack of fitness after they pass the tax bill than a proper impeachment and having Trump resign

enjoy the eternity of fuckin nothing after you die, religious shitter

>His party controls the Federal Judiciary, Federal Legislative and Federal Executive

t. soyslurper

>If you worry too much about pain, you basically suffer twice

America needs this man
He is the voice of a nation's resentment at this fact that we elected a complete incompetent at governing who sold a brilliant message during the campaign. I'm not a kek by any means, but I was somewhat hopeful that this presidency would be successful because I care about the state of this country. Instead it's been folly after folly, disappointment after disappointment. Colbert channels that feeling of being let down.

>YOU
He doesnt channel that at all, he channels the people who literally hate Trump with every fiber of their being and cant seem to get Trump out of their minds for just one moment. Cut the shit.

Also, Colbert staffers are not welcome here. Leave.

>tfw I can't hope any male celebrity gets accused because I know if I was in Hollywood I would have been accused by now (And it would all be true)

lmao cuck

There's no end

Why is he so obsessed with Trump.

>alt-right
No we're not all anymore. We're the majority.

he does political comedy. trump makes for easy political comedy

his show ratings were going in the shitter before he started on trump. if it keeps your show afloat, of course you'd bash on trump. Fallon was the only guy who WASN'T constantly on Trump, and his ratings have plummeted. it's, for better or for worse, what American audiences want to watch.

only way it stops is if it stops making money, but people won't stop watching it (even people who hate him tune in to clips so they can complain, but that's still views for him)

not sure you understand how a "majority" works
majority of people are centrists, leaning one way or the other

the megacorp paying for the show demands it.
err wait i mean he's just dumb huheuhe :)

they demand it because it's what everyone watches

I post loser and invalidate your argument LOL haha

lmao

I haven't really been paying attention to this shit for the last couple of years, but I'm starting to figure out how this shit works
>alt-right falseflags using words like "drumpf" or "trumplet" or whatever
>alt-right points draws attention to the poor quality of the post
>"the left can't meme lol"
smart

>"the left can't meme lol"
That's actually true. All the best memes on the net these days are altright.

>Implying a true chaotic neutral wouldn't vote for Trump enthusiastically.

But user.. you're obviously a cuck and your obsessing over one man....

reddit spacing

All these new Sup Forums kiddies to young to know that all Presidents get mocked on late shows and SNL. The thing is Trump is so fucking retarded that it gives these comedians fresh material every day.

Bill Clinton and George Bush got made fun of all the time, just imagine if they had social media during their tenure in office.

lol do you actually think there are giant corporations who tell late night talk show hosts what to talk about? Christ you sound like a conspiracy theorist.

I was at the cinema in line for an ice cream cone, it was my turn to order and I was feeling kinda indulgent so I bought two scoops when suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my firm buttocks. Alarmed, I quickly turned my head to see the steaming red face of none other than TV's Stephen Colbert. "How DARE you?!" he screeched at me, "You FAT son of a bitch! Taking TWO scoops when there isn't enough ice cream here for most people to get ONE scoop, you COW, you FAT greedy piece of shit." At this point I was mortified as Colbert started to dry hump my glutes, slapping my thighs in front of the chuckling crowd. At this point the ice cream man handed me my dairy confection and I rushed out of there as quick as possible.

Please believe me Sup Forums, this man is a predator and should never be on television

This is absolutely true. Was excited and started watching Colbert when he took over after Letterman but it was just awful, and hasn't really improved since. Like all modern late night shows

All progressives need to fall desu