Who was scared by this shit whenever this came on in the morning?

Who was scared by this shit whenever this came on in the morning?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this use to be adult swim's sign off bump 10 or so years ago.

Fun fact - There's a creepypasta bad on this bump but it's even more disturbing than the real life one (obv fictional)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39FB2aXN85A
youtube.com/watch?v=MLRC9MrmWEs
youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4
youtube.com/watch?v=5O3Rpv8t6uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typo - it's "based" not "bad"

nigga you're gonna have to post a vid if you want us to care

This. You really think if I was in the mood to actively look stuff up, that I'd be wasting my time on Sup Forums right now?

sure it was creepy, i saw it one final time after an episode of king of the hill.
it wasn't that long ago like maybe when toonami started coming back

after [as] ended, the show's that'd air would be beyblayade and pokemon

I want to cum on those flowers.

>Waiting for adult swim to come on
>See the bumper
>Start getting spooked
>Anxiously sitting there
>The sun winks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

it made me not want to go to school at 6 am.

Dunno, what your talking about, these were cool and the best Adult Swim bumpers next to the comfy pics of Japan.

since op is being a fucking tool
youtube.com/watch?v=39FB2aXN85A

mostly the point of this along time back was to scare kids into changing the channel and would continue to air adult swim from here on out.Good idea I gota say because do you want to see kids watching god damn Rick and Morty at 12:00 in the middle of the night? me either

Don't know if this is real or creepypasta bullshit but this is creepier
youtube.com/watch?v=MLRC9MrmWEs

>Creepy thread
Fucking yes, I was hoping I wouldn't need to wait for Halloween again. Here's a classic video to celebrate.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4

bump

I had Dawn is Your Enemy as my phone backdrop for a while, it's at that perfect area of simultaneously eerie yet relaxing

There was another one called Dawn is Your Defamer, vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=5O3Rpv8t6uc

They scared me cuz I realized I couldn't sleep again. That I went through another night to dawn without getting into a regular sleep schedule.

Huh? I remember this airing around 4am when the block was finished

I remember this, but I didn't find it scary, I thought it was awesome. If I remember correctly it had some pretty cool music too.

theres nothing is happening in either of these yet i am getting spooked.

I remember thinking they were kinda creepy but really it was mostly the music, the fact that it usually came right between case closed and YYH (two of my favorite shows at the time) and just the fact that I'd usually see it early in the morning while getting ready for school

I had to get up at 6am to go to high school, so it was an good way to wake me up. Then Transformers Cybertron came on and things got hype.