Marvel unironically made Hitler the good guy of WWII

Secret Empire #0 revealed the Allies caused the holocaust and rewrote reality to make the Nazis and Hydra bad guys to win WWII.

Why is nobody burning Marvel to the ground for this.

What the FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Because its not been released to the public yet

because that's not what happened and you just enjoy shitposting

How long are you people going to whine about this?

Proof?

Nice fanfiction, shitposter.

Oh please, sweet summer child. This is just Sup Forums, when the comic releases, expect a torrent of headlines lambasting Marvel for literally saying Hitler did nothing wrong.

Literally just read the Captain America ongoing. It's showing you what happened and enough has been published already to determine that Rich just can't understand what has actually happened.

You're the one making the claim. Wheres YOUR proof?

>inb4 BleedingCuck said so
They also said that Gambit was Daredevil's sidekick in Soule's Daredevil and Black Widow was part of Ewing's New Avengers.

Yeah, you are definitely shitposting. And it isn't even decent shitposting.

bullshit

how long did people whine about femthor or miles?

This is bullshit but it does bring up an interesting point. During the war and for decades afterwards, nobody in the Allies really cared about the holocaust. The Axis were seen as the bad guys because of their violent military expansionism, not because of their ideology (which was itself largely seen as a natural expansion of pre-existing German supremacism). It was only after decades of Hollywood propaganda that the Holocaust was seen as the main reason the Allies were the good guys and the Nazis were the bad guys. People caught up in the fight were far more worried about German bombers burning Weilun, Rotterdam or Coventry to the ground, not what happened to a bunch of Jews after the shooting stopped.

I get the whining about SamCap because muh raceswap or whatever, but I don't get the anger over all the Captain Hydra stuff. It's a story arc, it's obviously going to be resolved with the hero winning.

People are still whining about Jane and Miles.

I never got people being pissed about Sam being cap, in fact I dont remember anyone being pissed about it, he should have got the nod when he first died over bucky

well there you go

Seriously? Newfags have been insanely pissed over Cap being black because they don't realize that Marvel heroes get temporarily replaced all the time. I guess they've somewhat calmed down by now but people were definitely mad as hell.

Sam is such a great choice for it and if it were up to me he'd stay in the role for the foreseeable future while Steve becomes president or something. It's like the polar opposite of Femthor who's a pile of shit.

I think it was less Sam becoming Cap and more the fact that it happened the same time as the others and he was used for bait like that cover of him kissing Whor.

honestly I didnt see it, I did see a few clickbait "take THAT, white people" headlines, but I mean it's hard to actually make a case against Sam Cap, so anyone trying wouldnt get very far

So that is how they are going to make Magneto Hydra!

>Why is nobody burning Marvel to the ground for this.

Somebody would have to be reading their comics for that

This sounds like bullshit. Even Marvel isn't that retarded.

user, in order to push black diversity, Bendis writes in horrifically negative black stereotypes.

The first time he got his hands on Luke Cage, a character who very specifically avoided swearing, he immediately started making him scream 'NIGGER" constantly.

They're retarded.

Dude, work on your shitposting game this is pathetic.

???

Who are you replying to?

what the fuck do you mean, "you people"?

>user, in order to push black diversity, Bendis writes in horrifically negative black stereotypes.

I don't know about the Cage thing, but Miles never seemed stereotypical black, just boring, most of the time.

>Riri

Riri is just a Mary Sue kid insert of Bendis. If Bendis had white kids I'm sure she would be the same, just white.

>her origin is that a criminal shoot someone she loved!

I guess that makes Peter and Frank negros as well.

Why limit it to Peter and Frank?
>Her origin is the same as 60% of the super hero community

Does this mean everyone will stop comparing Cyclops to Hitler?

Also that Black Panther and Captain Marvel were going to be an item in Ultimates^2.

You mean you'll finally have a version of Hitler that isn't portrayed "basic evil man" and they might actually be doing something different with that tired trope? It's. About. Fucking. Time.

I'll come back when all this is reversed, and Cap is good again.

If Riri is Bendis' Mary Sue kid, what does that make Miles?

>Why is nobody burning Marvel to the ground for this.
You should go to tumblr and ask them to be outraged about Hydra Cap with you, I'm sure they'll be very happy to do it.

Riri is his adopted daughter. Miles is his adopted son. I'm surprised his actual daughter doesn't have an OC.

>I'm surprised his actual daughter doesn't have an OC.
Yet. Careful what you wish for.

This. You're asking the wrong people. Try the Stucky shippers and MCUfags on Tumblr and Twitter. They love raging about Captain HYDRA despite being one of the few good things Marvel is doing.

It's Kitty. He wants to fuck her.

>They love raging about Captain HYDRA despite being one of the few good things Marvel is doing.
Life long Captain America fan here,
I bait twitter and redidiot with captain hydra all the time. It's great fun and only enhances my Captain America experience.

Did they legitimately make the Nazis into the good guys or did they just win in the original reality? Because there's a humongous difference between the two.

Bendis is Quesada now?

No one knew about the Holocaust during the war because the Germans kept it hidden. It was only after the war and the camps were discovered that people knew about the atrocities committed. It's not propoganda by the jews, it's real events that happened and no movies use the Holocaust as a justification for going to war with Germany. That's just inaccurate if they say otherwise.

shhh, Sup Forumsshits must repeat these things or be ignored in their echochambers

Yes she does. It's Jessica Jones