We reddit

It was certainly meh. Definitely not living up to the hype

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6347418/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I absolutely hated it. When the waitress character was introduced and singing that stupid song in a manner so contrived. When Cybill Shepard compares Travis to the Kris Kristofferson song, it feels absolutely natural and could conceivably happen even in a movie as stylized as Taxi Driver. When the waitress just sings B A B Y B A BY B A B Y it is clearly just a lazy way to make the awful protagonist attached to her.

brought to you by Apple

Remove David Lunch from this RIGHT NOW

I was intrigued by doctor who because it is frequently posted, but it is definitely went down on my watchlist

also, is it still acceptable, or we must hate kevin spacey now

I feel like out of all these things Juno fits in the least - Juno came out a decade ago

Dude HAMBURGER PHONE so QUIRKY

Sup Forums is reddit now

Why make Drive but more retarded?

Yeah I don't why he's on there, the office is ok. Where's nolan?

imdb.com/title/tt6347418/

is this real? since when does imdb rate sex tapes?

This is 100% correct

I dropped it immediately after the 0 effort five year timeskip where no attempt was made at aging them whatsoever. Not even a different haircut.

Wouldn’t soyboys hate Lynch? He shows women being whores and violence against them

Edgar Wright is the last great comedy director.

Help me what is a soyboy

So, you stopped watching when the movie ended? Bold.

I thought the 'sync actions up to the song' gimmick was fun, only because it's the sort of thing you can only do in a film. Fun waste-of-time movie but definitely overhyped by soyboys.

>I thought the 'sync actions up to the song' gimmick was fun
they literally did it for like 2/3rds of the movie.

>soyboy

Stfu you faggot. No one says that you Cunt