Thoughts on Bill Burr's comedy pre-Nia versus post-Nia?

Thoughts on Bill Burr's comedy pre-Nia versus post-Nia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE
vimeo.com/50934919
youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think your picture says it all.

Poor guy.

women ruin everything. surprise surprise. they're well on their way to ruining western society.

I think the biggest red pill out there is that allowing women to vote is legitimately the worst thing to happen to Western society

lol
already sitting at a arm's length from his spouse

How many times do you think they had sex before she stopped putting out?

>trashing your genes for some jiggly black tits

pre-nia: funny realist dude
post-nia: unfunny cuck

yeah we should just ignore women

but don't complain later that niggers took them

that's a reaction image if I ever saw one

this is basically it, if you abandon and/or ignore them, they do shit in their free time you won’t like. women make homo friends, become sluts and fuck nogs when sad, low self esteem, aimless and bored. men give structure to women’t lives and women direction (what is a man with no heirs? basically a dead thing). everyone should have a partner by 21 and be in regular contact with them. the phenomenon of atomized single women and men causes whoredom and cuckery to accelerate. equally so lacking camraderie males become pathetic, impotent and incapable of focus

>I think your picture says it all.
That asshole people take pictures of people without their knowledge or permission? Person who took the picture was obviously caught in the act.

i never said to ignore them. giving them rights and allowing them equal footing with men was a huge mistake though. women are honestly happier and more fulfilled when they're at home supporting a family. allowing millions of women to enter the work force also increased the supply of workers and lowered salaries for everybody so that it now takes 2 people to make what one person would have 40 or 50 years ago.

Is that we wuz painting on the wall shopped in???

Man just look at her, she is eating him alive with provocations and shit tests.
She made him take her to that restaurant and now she is complaining about the food and is joining up with her friends she made him drive to the restaurant and making fun of him and his small penis.
AND LOOK AT HIM, he is a shell of a man he used to be, she conditioned him to daily public embarrassment and he does not even care anymore.
With his hollow eyes he glares at the mediator of his destruction and all he can think about is at least I have someone.

>AND LOOK AT HIM
Yeah, I see a guy annoyed that a random person is taking their picture without permission

She was just on the podcast and they were laughing up a storm. What did they mean by that?

What's wrong with having gay friends

>you want to have the relationship and family your mom and your dad had, but you are running out of time so you go for the last woman that gave you attention. You were happy for the first year, but the magic is gone now. She started complaining that turned into nagging. Yapping at your ears like an aggressive chihuahua. She starts to force change on you. Your hobbies? gone. Her hobbies are your hobbies now. Lads day out? Gone. You are her personal shopping mule now. It's never enough for her and you can't escape it. She knows you, she knows how to pull your strings and get you to that boiling point. You want to shut her up, but you can't hit her because she WILL put you in jail for 2 days so you can "cool" off. You get together to talk about your relationship and make a foolish decision that a child could save your marriage. The child is here and it doesn't resemble you in any way. You look at it with disgust, this is not my child. You want a DNA test but your wife goes full attack mode and points all your flaws out and how she has done so much for you. She's going to destroy you of you ever ask her again. You start doubting yourself but back in your head ypu know the child isn't yours. But how can you leave her? You will be all alone again, she knows it and she will use it against you to make you feel like worthless piece of shit. You're a prisoner in your marriage and your wife has your balls.

Do you know how much couples are able to hide to appear happy to public.
She probably made him write what she would say on podcast to appear funny and inteligent.

That's one ugly dindu. Surely a well-known comedian could get himself a much better-looking ebony goddess than that ape?

dubs of truth!

This white guilt faggot deserves what he gets.

Sounds more like you're creating a make-believe narrative to fit some internal assumption

of course I m ,but is it that far fetched?

yep

She's an annoying cunt, I feel sorry for Bill. He deserved better. Also daily reminder, run from women like her.

it's not pre nia/post nia
it's patrice's influence waning

>ywn hear an hour long rant by patrice on bill becoming a bitch

why are you kids so afraid of women?

>ginger fuck genes
>worth saving

i'm not afraid of women i just don't like black women

>She's an annoying cunt,
And then some.
Shitshow starts at 3:30
youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE

Honestly listening to the podcast they sound happy. Bill talks shit on Nia, but it's all in good fun. Nia has some jokes too, she sounds smart. That being said I think we should push the narrative that Bill is emasculated now so he gets raw as fuck on his next comedy special.

I bet old billy racemixer lies awake wishing he had little firey redheaded girls running around

>anyone wanting ginger kids, ever

you've gone too far

Do people not realize he has been with Nia for over a decade?

Hes pretty much everything he ever makes fun of which makes the whole thing sad as fuck. Also no pics of his baby girl? You would think a proud father would at least show himself once in public with his kid

>letting the internet anywhere near your kid

Oh boy here we go again with its not Bill's baby conspiracy theories.

Meme's aside, I don't think he has changed that much at all. His daughter is having a much bigger impact on him than she is.

>letting the internet anywhere near your kid

Going full media black out makes it worse

>His daughter
>his
jej.

>youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE

The fact that they fight means nothing. All married people fight.

The fact that they fight publicly and take passive aggressive jabs each other and drop their deep seeded resentment on each other in front of an audience of anonymous strangers instead of communicating and separating their marriage from their professional lives is troubling.

Has anyone seen him on his current tour? I have a chance to go see him this weekend but I'm not really sure I want to.... Used to love his podcast but over the last year or so I just feel like he lost it

I can only imagine the blowjobs she must give for him to get married to her.
He never stood a chance I believe

No im the same his last special was trash

Bro mcdonalds makes you fat! Hitler was bad! Drumpf!

Dropped him completely

lmao I'm just waiting for the divorce... surely that will spark a renaissance of Burr

>he thinks it's not scripted

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

vimeo.com/50934919
a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr (he produced it)

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

>taking the time to write this

you need help son

why does he need help?
>dude stop worrying and overthinking dude, just vape some pot dude whatever

HAHAHAAHAH

its pasta

>others user
lol you need to leave

Nigger me and my chick want to murder each other and nobody has any idea

>ect
It's etc you brainlet

Women used to be great. It was Jews who got them to hate men. However, white women voted for Trump and not their “sista”.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
“My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

>Kang of Kangs

>women given the right to vote
>women immediately vote to strip the rights of citizens
like pottery

It's not really a conspiracy, even if it is his kid lots of guys think they're the "I don't see color" type until their genes get involved, then it haunts them the kid doesn't even resemble them.

bill simply wanted someone would trade up or monkey branch because he's been poisoned one time too many by western white women. you can't blame him for not wanting to deal with toxic white women especially since he's red pilled about how deceptive, conniving, and vindictive they are, not to mention the ass rape from divorce. nia isn't going to do better than a wealthy successful famous white man. bill is simply making the best out of a crap situation due to the current climate of women in his age bracket. it's not his fault; it's western civilization and modern american women. it's up to the current generation to set things right, and luckily for us with trump in power, the pendulum is definitely swinging back. bill was simply born too early to snag a loyal white woman for himself.

>marry a mouthy feminist because you can’t control your jungle lust
>she immediately quits working and mooches off you
>she has an “oopsie” pregnancy you never wanted
>makes you get rid of your dog and drum set
>kid is black as night and definitely not yours

What’s next for Bill? Divorce rape? Suicide?

jej meaning???

He could play it smart(er than he has been) and attend something involving Patrice's girl Vaughn and let the weaves fly between her and Nia(you know Nia would start bashing Patrice in any way) and then have a good start on separation. That would begin some sort of child support and alimony talks to which he could then have court ordered paternity test for the kid and when it comes back as "DAT BABY AINT LOOK LIKE ME" he would be set for a clean divorce in his favor. But none of that will ever happen.

Look at this pathetic faggot

T.two guys in picture on the wall

jesus, first of all, user you need some damn therapy. Secondly, that "short film" was absolute garbage.

divorce is 100% inevitably. I think Bill is just a masochist. He even fucking married in LA. The whole thing is just comical.

I actually got dumber reading this.

You think Nia is the reason he supports BLM thugs

He was subconsciously pissing off his father who he hates

WHAT?! He loved those drums!

who else is getting a strong vibe of her beating him at home?

It's kind of funny he became the walking example of the very thing he preached against for so long in his comedy routines.

This is like some next level art right here. Dude literally ruined his life to prove a point.

Are they in a mosque?

Does anyone have a picture of the baby?

Yeah dude, Muslims are cool. He went to a Pakistani girls wedding one time and she told him about how Muslims were misjudged.

white women deep down i think must want to do the right thing, however the amount of retarded easily lead women outnumber them

What's he said about Louis CK on his podcast?

They are cool with a stake through their body, like Vlad did.

Oh my god their expression.

cringe

Yeah

>t. cucked white knight

>Before
Shit.
>After
Shit.

honestly black women aren't bad as all as long as they aren't ratchet ghetto hoes. they are much better educated than black males and typically hate "niggers" as much as regular people do even if they won't admit it publicly.

i mean don't get me wrong, 95% of women suck, but regular black women don't suck any more than the other races and they have big asses and like to fuck.

comedy always has a basis in reality

He literally told a story one time about back when he was dating Nia (but he was still quiet about it) about how she slugged him one time and he had to restrain himself from hitting her back.