is he, dare i say it, back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3sExzd-qc
imdb.com/title/tt5813366/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was never really gone

BRAVO

I fucking loved this movie
Gf and I were biking around, got to the mall and decided to take a break and watch a movie because we had all day. Picked this solely because of Chan and walked out very happy. Brosnan was fucking great too!

>me and my gf were biking
jesus christ reddit, you don't have to go into such detail we don't care

yeah this was a satisfying movie. darker than most of his recent films and totally worth watching. i thought his acting was exceptional.

It was really good, didn't miss a beat, you never even felt like it was a jackie chan movie or Jackie chan was acting.

It was just some old chinese guy getting revenge for his family.

Brosnan was perfect as well. Its really hard to find flaws in this movie.

I found the politics dragged on too much, but Brosnan made it worth while. The Jackie Chan parts were kino as hell, especially when he and that army dude were talking and the final gunfight scene.

i don' wan' no trabble
*walks away and rubs hands*
>and when you get to the assembly you will get a big surprise, dog.

I didn't get the ending, brosnan was already fucked why did chan fucked him further?

cool man. I took bus line 28 to get to the cinema. the driver seemed to know what he was doing as the ride went very smoothly. it was looking like it might rain but then it didn't. the weather is like that sometimes, hehe.

his actions were a contributing factor in the death of his daughter

?????
British government was gonna puppet brosnan, sure he will never aspire to be anything but he'd continue living pretty as long as he did what the brits say.

Chan fucked all that right in teh ass. Whole world knows Brosnan orchestraed the terror attacks.
Now brosnan goes to fucking jail and gets ass raped by every patriotic brit in there.

Why can't he do an Irish accent?

this whole thing was anti-irish, but at least they showed the real face of brits, they even fingered her bullet hole during the interrogation

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3sExzd-qc

Yeah he was off to China shilling for communism.

He was never really here.

who else is pumped for imdb.com/title/tt5813366/

I do wish the film had more scenes of him fucking over Micks, but the scenes in the forest and at the end there were a lot of fun.

>the film chan did with the guy from jackass was a decent saturday flick

I agree with user. The fuck do we care that you were biking?

>Gf
There's no need to lie, user.

>this time he wants trouble

I was about to take a mouthful of rice before I read your comment. A nice breeze was coming from my open window, it's night time here in France.
My dinner was a bit cold but I figured, know what ? I'll browse Sup Forums for a bit tonight.
Then I came across your comment. Can't say I'm disappointed, it was pretty enjoyable overall/

Yeah, forsure. Interesting visuals/settings and the action was pure chan. It was at the first scene in the doll factory that sold it for me. Definitely gave classic chan vibes.

>me and my gf btw

>trouble

>Jackie Chan in The Foreigner

>He lived a peaceful life with his daughter but then trabble came a knocking.
>Now, Chan will look for trabble in The Foreigner

this. he was just resting