youtube.com/watch?v=FJTz-ahXyyI
youtu.be/ILUgBQ6lMak
deadline.com/2017/11/star-wars-the-last-jedi-200-million-opening-1202213679/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>daisy points at the camera
hnnnnnnnn

It's the girl from GoT.

Im gonna be mad if its just going to be some OT style fighting. The should at least blend the styles from both trilogies a little bit.

>adam driver in that tank top

daddy

Adam is buff af

She learned THAT in an hour and a half??? Absolutely AMAZING

I'm not gay but...

>they're like my boiz.. And girls

I'm neither, but I could watch him be physical all day/ That was majestic as shit.
A huge waste that he's probably gonna be covered in that nasty black dress all movie long...

Everybody's got their weight too high up and poor, forward-leaning posture. And putting so much weight into your swings when you have a weapon made of laser makes no sense.

Is Mark in that vid?

Here comes the expert. Read and learn, kids!

Is Mark in that vid?

Why is Adam driver so likeable?

I hope he wears something skin tight

I doubt we'll even get that... maybe like one short scene if he's changing while considering his life choices, but not enough to quench our needs

You do not have any real world experience with fantasy weapons that do not exist. Please fuck off.

Finn almost beat a Sith Knight with no lightsaber training and not even being force sensitive, Rey completely overpowered one despite no training

you don't need "light saber training". The days of lightsabers being a martial art that requires years of training is over. Just swing it around wildly.

Why does almost everyone ignore the fact that he was shot by Chewie's bowcaster like 10 minutes before that fight? The gun that kills everything in the franchise with one shot. He was fighting with a huge wound and on top of that he was psychologically all over the place because he had just KILLED his own FATHER.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJTz-ahXyyI

>buff

M8 you can get that size in like a year of lifting.

>Sith
Post discarded

awful excuses. Vader was in constant agony and killed jedi masters.

Ugh, he made my pants wet...

Because Star Wars fans are so used to watching the prequels that things like character motivation and internal thought no longer weigh on muh' fights.

>Kylo is supposed to be as strong as Vader

Hey brainlet, why do you think the writers decided to make him wounded? Only to allow brainlets like you use this as an argument as to why a nobody girl who never heard of the Force or had any training could defeat a trained sith in a lightsaber duel. Kathleen Kennedy wanted the film to end on a YASS QUEEN moment evn though that was completely retarded. They came up with the wound afterwards to justify it.

>Finn almost beat a Sith Knight
Lemme stop you there. Kylo was literally toying with him, just getting in a bit of rough practice while getting over killing his Dad. On top of getting shot in the gut with a bowcaster
Finn had literally no chance of beating Kylo even in that state, it's clear from the fight.

>Vader was in constant agony

source?

>They came up with the wound afterwards to justify it.
Congratulations, you just figured out writing 101; figure out your finale and then make sure that all of your events make sense as they work toward that finale.

>thing happens
>reason exists as to why it happened
>we are supposed to be outraged as if that reason doesn't exist for reasons

K

Besides, they only made Finn have a little fight with Ren so that they would have footage they could put in the trailer. That was part of the bait and switch campaign. If it wasn't for that, Finn would have been bumbling behind her like he did the rest of the movie. AWFUL

>Rey beat Kylo because muh gurl power
>Not because he was holding back against her, had been shot by a Bowcaster, and they got separated before he stood back up for Round 2
Suuuure.

>Hey brainlet, why do you think the writers decided to make the Death Star flawed? Only to allow brainlets like you use this as an argument as to why a nobody farmboy who never heard of the Force or had any training could defeat a trained sith in a starfighter battle. George Lucas wanted the film to end on a FUCK YEAH moment even though that was completely retarded. They came up with the exhaust port afterwards to justify it.

>Expecting a Third-Generation Stormtrooper to be competent

Vader got fucking trashed by a pretty fucking poorly trained Luke. So get the fuck out of here with that shit.

damn, Kylo be T H I C C

>Sup Forums soyboys think Adam Driver is buff

Wew

>a few days with Ben in ANH
>a good solid week with Yoda in TESB
>literally nothing else in ROTJ

Yeah, lightsaber fights have never been about who has better training. The fights just serve the plot. For the ST, Rey is some force prodigy with incredibly strong powers and unbelievable connection to the force. Everyone is just upset that she is female instead of male.

I used to pose like that too when I was a dyel with no arms.

post your pecs then you pathetic permavirgin

cause hes the only honest person in that cast.

The british chick and the nig look like abnoxius cunts.

Ugh if he doesn't get it on with Rey by the end of the trilogy ima be soooo mad.

>liking Adam "Chinlet" Driver

its a pictures of me

Luke spent months with Yoda, which included saber training

Vader being in agony was a good thing as it fueled his rage therefore his power, it did the opposite of cripple him

Will they top this?
youtu.be/ILUgBQ6lMak

Adam actually looks pretty badass, and it's definitely not easy to not look stupid with a lightsaber. (See the thousands of fan videos.)

Rey looks kinda dumb swinging that thing around in air.

Dude, Adam looks like the biggest asshole of them all. Mark Hamill said he tried to hang out with him but Adam refused because he's a method actor who wanted to stay in character. That guy is a fucking douchebag, no wonder he comes from Lena Dunham's circle

>he's a method actor who wanted to stay in character.
>fucking douchebag
Maybe he has more dedication than Mark.

MODS!

Ha ha, yeah he thinks he's somthing, he reminds me of Jared laughingstock Leto. At least Leto has done a bunch of movies before getting a big head. Driver is a nobody who had a role in a chick's TV show. Is supposed to be a teenager in the script bu they cast a 33 years old guy. Did he fuck Kathleen Kennedy?

>Luke spent months with Yoda, which included saber training

No he didn't. He was there for a few days at most, and he never uses a lightsaber at all except to cut off the ghost vader's head, and that was most definitely not a lightsaber lesson, quite the opposite

Lol get a load of this faggot

Kylo is supposed to be 29, you just think he's a teenager because he's immature and emotionally impotent (which is the point)

>comparing Kylo Ren to Vader
>missing the point of Kylo's arc in TFA

He's not Vader and never will be

he's an introverted theater actor. have you even seen any of his interviews? he's quiet and awkward as fuck.

no wonder he doesn't want to hang with Hamill. Hamill is always the life of the party. They're like complete opposites.

No, I said he's a teenager because that's how kathleen kennedy described him. "in the midst of adolescent's angst". It doesn't make any sense

>swinging a sword like a preteen
Gods I hate TV fighting.

Daily reminder that Snoke is a padawan that survived to the Anakin's massacre.

inB4 but some novel written 34 years after TESB was released totally said Luke was there for three years and had tons of saber training.

This is garbage quality

Driver actually looked great, there seemed like there was a ton of power behind his moves

Yeah I am also a cuckold

whoops, have an improved one

watch out, normie

What's the point if he ends up getting BTFO by a little girl without training. His character has zero credibility.

New alien, runs the racehorse stables on Canto Bight

it's not about power levels you fucking child

and Kylo is a young and untested villain with room for growth

Because he shrugs off the hit and moves like he's at worst slightly cramped.

SO I just watched The Force Awakens on TV and it was a pretty good movie tbqh

I don't get all the hate it got on Sup Forums
Was it a case of Sup Forums spillover because of 'muh nigger', or was it star wars puritan nerds bitching about microscopic little things?

It's a couple of different things

>autistic prequelbabbies
>contrarian faggots who hate popular things
>people with an irrational hatred of le disney jews

Christ that is disgusting, you fucking underage fuck

>he's a method man
Why don't you try acting, dear boy?

Because you hate women and non-white men

Are you fucking retarded. Watch it again, it's really obvious that Vader let Luke win. Vader would've wrecked him if he was really trying

There is no hype about this movie at all, the trailers are getting low views and these hours old threads have handfuls of replies.

Took longer than I expected.

>shitty editing
>Rey is overpowered beyond belief
>Finn is literally comic relief despite being an orphan forced into slavery and committing genocide
>Han never gets to see Luke or Leia again
>Leia hugs Rey after Han's death instead of Chewie for bullshit reasons
>A pretty good score is completely wasted
>Story is complete rehash of ANH, except if Luke had beaten Vader in a one-on-one fight straight after Obi Wan died
It was acceptable as a blockbuster. It wasn't good

The movie never really gives an indication of how long he was there, though. The only clear marker of time is the Falcon's journey from Hoth to the asteroid field and Bespin, and because the hyperdive was broken, that easily could have taken weeks or months.

Hamill was just butthurt Driver didn't want to hang out with him

>Han never gets to see Luke or Leia again

not criticism, that's getting upset the movie hurt your fee fees for not pandering to you enough.

>Leia hugs Rey after Han's death instead of Chewie for bullshit reasons

how many chewbacca hugs do you need in the movie to like it? If The Last Jedi doesn't have at least 3 chewie hugs, will you hate it too?

>There is no hype about this movie at all,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

deadline.com/2017/11/star-wars-the-last-jedi-200-million-opening-1202213679/

>the trailers are getting low views

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

38 Million Views. Mirrors also have millions of views.

>these hours old threads have handfuls of replies.

Wait, are you trying to say that this pedophile infested tv board, which only has about 300 active daily users, is a good indicator of public interest?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HE'S
FUCKING
SERIOUS!!!

why is she so ugly?

>not criticism, that's getting upset the movie hurt your fee fees for not pandering to you enough
Fair point. It would have been nice fanservice but it's arguably nitpicking.
>how many chewbacca hugs do you need in the movie to like it?
It's not "how many chewebacca hugs", it's "hey look how much everyone loves Rey!"
Seriously. Leia was Han's ex wife. Chewie was his best friend. And when he dies, it's some random orphan Han knew for a couple of days that comforts Leia. It's shitty writing on every level.

>being this butthurt
the absolute state of prequelweenies

What is this?

>mfw when this joyless shithole gets BTFO by another billion dollar star wars movie.

I think its implied that Luke goes back to Dagobah for more training after Empire Strikes Back. Canonically Return of the Jedi takes place one year after Empire

>mfw I love star wars and will love this movie

what a little chubby qt

>I think its implied that Luke goes back to Dagobah for more training after Empire Strikes Back.

Quite the opposite. The movie makes it explicit that Luke hasn't returned to Dagobah since he left for Bespin. He might have meditated on his own in the deserts of Tatooine (and I'm pretty sure the old-EU said he did just that and studied Obi-Wan's private library) but he didn't see Yoda or Obi-wan's ghost at all in-between ESB and RotJ.

>I think its implied that Luke goes back to Dagobah for more training after Empire Strikes Back.
Not in anything I can remember. Luke is supposed to spend the entire time tracking Han down, coming up with a rescue plan, and making a lightsaber. Doesn't Yoda even say something about Luke finally coming back in ROTJ?

>Canonically Return of the Jedi takes place one year after Empire
Nope, six months.

HOW DOES HE HAVE THIS FACE
AAAAAA

Ugly as fuck but it at least looks different from the other new aliens that all kind of look the same.

>wanting the meme kung fu ballet

Damn I guess I always assumed he just went back for more training.

>Luke is supposed to spend the entire time tracking Han down
How long should this really? I mean, they should know he's headed back to Tatooine

You just have no idea what type of men the most women prefer. Driver is 'wild' and a big guy what make him attractive.

>Damn I guess I always assumed he just went back for more training
I always assumed this too and still do.
>Luke is supposed to spend the entire time tracking Han down, coming up with a rescue plan, and making a lightsaber.
Tracking down Han wouldn't take that long, Chewie would've told them about the debt to Jabba and Leia was there when Bobba talked about it.
Rescue plan might've taken a week at most.
In my head, he would've made his lightsaber at Dagobah as part of his training