Mystery Skulls

When are we going to get cartoons like these?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco

Never i hope

Fuck you, it was awesome.

The animation always striked me as not being vivid enough for the environment and colorscheme
Also that dog

>Also that dog
yeah that think kinda ruins this whole animation. waaaay to MLP for my taste.

Is the animator self insert, everyone complains about it, i think he said he's going to backpedal if there a new video

its really off-putting from the rest of the cast.

>dog

its a KITSUNE actually. its TRUE FORM has at least 6 tails and is SUPER STRONG and MAGIC.

the second vid is all about how bonsai witch wants the knot of his OC donut steel because he is soooooo strong and powerful.

If it does, I hope we see more of this guy.

Glad I'm not the only one. The human character designs were already pushing my level of tolerance, but that dog made me unable to sit though the first video.
Nothing with these kinds of production values should have characters that cringey looking.

This was a totally different animator. And it was way better. The mystery Ben stuff looks nice, but is pretty lousy at storytelling and telling a narrative coherent to the music.

I like the Ghost and cyborg-Shaggy but anime girl Velma is kinda lame and the dog is just fucking stupid. kinda mixed on the "Not-Fred from Scooby Doo" design of the Ghosts human form. I mean its lazy as fuck but I don't hate it entirely. probably because its not used much.

>Be me
>Be in fucking love with nerd chick
>Hang out with her and her boyfriend and... dog
>I'm okay with being the third wheel in paranormal investigations and yes it is as gay as it sounds
>At first its all good, we're all having a good time, despite the fact anyone with a pair of eyes can tell I want to bang this chick since we were kids but she's too pure to notice and he's to dense.
>Eventually I just slowly fade away in the back of the van. Even the dog, the FUCKING DOG gets more attention than me at one point.
>One night we're investigating some old fucking mine, I have no clue I stopped paying attention. So I get possessed and I murder her fucking boyfriend apparently and it turns out the dog is a magical kitsune.
>Fucking dog rips my left arm clean off
>Weeks pass
>She doesn't remember a thing about him
>I build a cybernetic limb.
>I now have a dog, a new van and am drowning in pussy.
>Being possessed fucking rocked in the long run.

The dog actually being a supernatural creature is a cool idea, but I think it'd work better if it was like one of those black dogs from England and if it wasn't the animator's self-insert, obviously.

if you remove the glasses and stupid edgelord anime hair it would be fine. hell I could live with the glasses, its mainly just the hair that ruins it.

Cant wait to see Not-Fred fuck up Not-Shaggy something fierce for murdering him

So was Scooby. He's the exact same thing. No one bitches about him.

They're his videos. He can do whatever he damn well wants.

i dont mind him being magic so much. the black dog idea is neat and more original but it seems the guy is going for weeb shit because anime. its like the guy had to pick something not a pon-e for his reincarnated OC and the only game they played their entire life was okami.

thiiiiiis.

scooby was a talking dog, not a naruto character.

no need to get so pissed when people give you constructive criticism on your work.

>and the only game they played their entire life was okami.
there's a little bit of DBZ in there what with the Vegeta hair.

thats what i meant by generalizing it to weeb shit, along with bonsai witch i feel the anime levels are only going to get higher when his OC has a dbz fight with the witch.

>And it was way better. The mystery Ben stuff looks nice
FWIW Ben fucking loves it and wants to see this made, and has MS's agreement on this. The ball's in Yuramec's court at this point.

I can't think of an animatic I've watched this many times.