Fuck me. The current season is pretty bonkers

Fuck me. The current season is pretty bonkers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where were you when shitservatives got absolutely BTFO

is he autistic or is it an act?

I hope somebody does a tv show based on the Trump administration while he's still in office and he starts live-tweeting about it.

They better get started quickly, it's only a matter of months now before they lock his dumbass up.

i'm not a republican (not even american), but this sounds like a total delusion to me

ITT: Libcucks get excited over nothing, 7 years pussies. :)

>libtards STILL expecting us to care that Trump's siding with Israel over some meaningless territorial dispute when it's just to pissed off sand niggers

hes a jew who acts autistic for the shekels. all his material is recycled garbage from Sup Forums and alt-right talking points. his standup is fucking terrible.

This shit is bananas.

It is. It's even more delusional than thinking Clinton was going to get locked up for Benghazzi or the emails.

This is actually getting interesting. Still, expect it to be a dud like Comey's "bombshell" of a testimony.

Hillary is going to prison for collusion with the Russians.

Are we talking about delusional thinking in this thread?

7? Try 11

Yeah, that was just a lie.

Except that tweet is actually true

Thats still not collusion

He couldve done the same for fucking zimbabwe and the ambassador there, doesn't mean there was collusion.

Sure flynn lied but there was nothing incriminating about collusion. The whole investigation is a waste what the fuck are americans doing

Over a year and still no collusion just interference and every country does interference if you call using RT news articles with bias, interference

>The Scaramucci arc

Top tier writing, they should bring him back next season, or at least his Stand.

Damn it I want to like trump but he's so fucking embarrassing

There's more than enough fucking "Trump" this and "Trump" that on television.

If they make a new fictionalized show about Trump, I'll fucking kill myself.

he's not wrong, Obama's fraudulent birth cert was confirmed last year, by none other than that guy that President Trump pardoned this year

>fraudulent birth cert
pretending to be retarded is still acting retarded, user

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

probably too long for your pea-brain , but here it is, the full conference

Kino cinematography coming through

>tfw living off of 55 bucks

>implying any of this actually matters
ITT: people that doesn't get the true nature of power
Call me when Trump gets in a sex-scandal, Bill Clinton style. That's when he can get in trouble.

But it's the comedy that america actually needs! Imagine all this byzantine washington retards backstabbing each other for one minute of attention of your con-man attention-whore president!

The sheer delusion of everyone. It's a situation that oozes black comedy on all its pores!

>still believing the "fake birth cert" meme
one of the more ridiculous conspiracies in the past decade
come on, user

>he's not wrong
user...

I don't see any tangible refutation, you lose, Obama's certificate is a fake :)

>doubling-down on being a retard
sure, you "win". congrats

this kills the libshit

>refute something that's been debunked long ago, and was ridiculous to begin with
2016 reddit migration is killing Sup Forums

explain the debunk samefag

Those are some very problematic circles.

OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

nope. you "won"

correct :]

If multiple people call you out for being retarded, maybe you're just retarded.

Damn. I’ve never seen this before. I guess I won’t be voting for Obama in November, 2008

>be degenerate libshit faggot
>be absolutely obsessed with putting evangelical christian in white house
enjoy the electrodes sweetie

IMPEACH HILLARY

You're probably one of those idiots who think that 9/11 was an inside job, right?

just stop, this samefag damage control is obvious to even the newest of fags

>paranoia from a crazy conspiracy theorist
who could've guessed?

Yes contact them through your govt role as trump is president.

This was all after the vote right? How do you suppose they colluded?? Hack the votes or what

Sup Forumstards and phonesposters need to be purged

quite frankly if you don't believe 9/11 was inside job despite having all the investigative proof at your fingertips, your just flat-out dumb

look into it

Ops

Fuck me, I was right
That's fucking hilarious

>It's a Trump calls some bitch Pocahontas during a Native American event

>as a candidate

Lol you're desperate now you just conveniently skip the parts of the sentence that disprove your arguments?

>Embarrassing
You mean hilarious. I love trump

Everyone responding to you. All me.

>Fuck me
i'm not a faggot so no thanks, also you probably stink

>he's still samefagging

how fucking high is he here

>playschool retort
very nice

I'm all the responses, sweetie.
All of them.

>That one Rocky film proves that Russians exist
>?????
>PROOF THAT RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION. IMPEACH DRUMPF FOR COLLUSION IN ELECTION HACKING

The lefitst media has been doing this for an entire year. Are they not bored yet?

>get btfo
>st....stop samefagging
SAD!

okay now it's getting pathetic

Okay, what would Russia gain with either Trump or Hillary calling the shots?

I already told you. All the responses are me, sweetie.

aww, getting desperate now. upset people are making fun of you? bit red in the face?
post another image, just for me. do it

I agree i am 'very nice', unlike you, smelly faggot

It's not very complicated to see why Russia would prefer Trump over Hillary.

The Trump campaign has promised to lift sanctions (see: The Maginsky Act) in exchange for Russian assistance (i.e. hacking the DNC and flooding social media with propaganda) during the campaign.

Additonally, Trump is a senile moron and just fucks up America in general.

non-American/non-English? anyone with English as a first language would've been embarrassed by your responses

>The Trump campaign has promised to lift sanctions (see: The Maginsky Act) in exchange for Russian assistance (i.e. hacking the DNC and flooding social media with propaganda) during the campaign.

woah big if true, sauce??

Remember that time Trump said Russia had no interest in going into Ukraine when Russia was already in Ukraine?

How does Trump fuck up America? And how better would it be with Hillary as the POTUS?

i hope he cuts my taxes, i pay more than it cost to go to my state school a year (+25k)

fuck this

fuck off

>911 truther
>911 get

We're well aware that Trump is a fucking moron. What's your point?

nice television and film discussing you fucking amerilards
i hope this net neutrality shit gets removed in america so none of you obese motherfuckers can ever post again, god i fucking hate americans

remember when obama was president when russia went into ukraine and took crimea?

maybe hes the russian pawn

The absolute state of the United States.

kek not even the majority of your mud country can articulate english properly, and now even the few non-niggers are beginning to speak Ebonics, tell me, how does it feel to live on the precipice of collapse?

We have no "net neutrality" here and it's working just fine. You amerimutts are idiots.

Absolute madman

What parts of the sentence

Did Obama go on television and deny that any invasion took place? Of course not. That would be like declaring that the photo on the right has more people than the photo on the left. Only a literal crazy person would do such a thing.

The fact that this triggers you so much shows how important cult of personality is to you, typical cultural zombie american mutt

ah. not American. that explains why you're the way you are.
now I know you aren't worth my time.

but really, what if obama is the russian pawn?

You do know that picture on the right was taken after the end of the inauguration, right?

Biggest crowd ever

>after
>11:49 AM
>inauguration starts at noon

>heh you're just jealous that you don't get to stuff your face with McDonalds every day, become a fat mess, and watch talent shows after a gruelling day of hard labour working among lazy niggers who get better job prospects than you because you're a privileged pig-skin

When you post pro-Trump garbage that is just fundamentally and objectively untrue do you know what you're doing or do you actually believe it?

You do realize that Americans don't care? American is the most important country in the world, and the rest of the world is forced to beg for its scraps and its military help.

You trying to insult an American is like a little kid trying to upset an adult. A person isn't going to get too awful upset at someone so much lower on the totem pole than themself.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

obama was very friendly with russia, here he mocks romney for considering russia a threat to the US

>the 1980s are calling and asking for their foreign policy back