Cow & Chicken

I hadn't seen this show in a over a decade so I decided to downloaded a few episodes. It's much weirder than I remember but not to the point where it's off-putting.

How does Sup Forums feel about it?

i never liked grossout stuff even in the 90s, but if you did, this is one for you for sure. does it up all the way
i do love the offbeat humor, i just can only take so much charlie adler at once, y'know?

Grossout stuff? Pork butts n' taters or Red's ass is the only thing that comes to mind.

The show isn't really grossout, apart from every other shot focusing on a character's ass.

Watching a lot of the episodes, I realized they got very formulaic. Take a drink every time Chicken specifically wants to do something away from Cow, then gets in over his head (usually thanks to the red guy), then gets rescued by Super-Cow.

I watch it all weekdays on Tooncast
its weird , but its fun

Honest onions:

Rocko > Vaca y Pollo > Ren and Stimpy

Every time I reminisce about the red guy it makes me grin. I feel like the show as a whole probably wouldn't hold up, but Lamaar as that character was amazing.

It had its moments, but I always felt I Am Weasel was the stronger show.

I love Charlie Adler

I liked it

I also love Super Cow. The transition from Cow being a sweet and mostly innocent little girl to a strong, confident, and Spanish-speaking superhero works really well somehow.

FREE TRAILER!!!!

The first few episodes where the red guy is the recurring villain gets old fast but when the directors changed him into a less villainous side character the humor went up a bit.
That's just my opinion. I liked this but I liked I.M. Weasel more because the red guy had funnier role.

Not as bad as Sup Forums says, has some pretty funny episodes. Boneless Chicken is best character. 7/10 show.

Its ugly as fuck

>It's much weirder than I remember
I remember it being crazy weird.

his best work, as if Feiss made it for him. Dee Bradley was also awesome

As a kid, I though it was just more annoying than funny.
Same with the ferret and the baboon

>Lamaar
That was Charles Adler, you fucking moron.

>ferret
Nigga did you even read the name

>the ferret and the baboon
don't you mean the skunk and the monkey?

yeah, that thing.

it's supposed to be satirical dude, like a damsel in distress, just here it's the guy/brother that's getting into trouble.

to me it's the best show of my childhood, I hate the comparison that's thrown often on Sup Forums that it's a R&S clone or whatever, when the two shows have very little in common.

Double episodes are classics and probably the best ones, but the whole show is very good imo.

Always thought it was a load of shite.

Only redeeming thing about it was the devil dude.

MAMA HAD A CHICKEN

MAMA HAD A COW

MAMA WAS INTO BESTIALITY