Star vs the Forces of Pretty Handsome Dudes

How could you not fall in love with this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp2dfU0cRMs
youtube.com/watch?v=4YT61aKGLv4
youtube.com/watch?v=mxvfieTkARI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would you beat up Star, given the chance?

If Star were to die in the series finale, what would be the best written way for her to bite the dust?

>bugposting

We're finally going places.

JARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT
CUTE AND PERFECT

"Can I be your fire demon tonight, Marco?"

14 year old girls would never wear something like this right? If so, why did the crew give her this particular design for St. Os?

No, but I'll tell you what I would do.

I'd lock Star and Jackie into a room together and force them to battle to the death for Marco.

Is there a name for it now?

She's supposed to look like a bad girl.
Also, according to the guidebook Star likes showing off her arms.

What are Star's best and worst outfits?

>according to the guidebook Star likes showing off her arms.

Now I'm thinking about Star making one of those stupid gunshow jokes.

>according to the guidebook Star likes showing off her arms.
Wait what? Where is it? I haven't read anything like that in the book.

>Also, according to the guidebook Star likes showing off her arms.
Do you have a section or page number for that? I've read the book but I may have skimped through some pages.

>star can use magic
>jackie still wins

>Best
Her nightie, of course.
If that doesn't count, the blue minidress with the frilly socks.
>Worst
The formal dress in Mewnipendence Day.

come on user, we don't resort to such tactics

she'll need to be more smug to replace semen demon

>Marco drinks a glass of suspicious liquid that ends up being star's bodily fluids.

HMMMMMMM

SOMETHING SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR TO ME. CAN'T PUT ME FINGER ON IT.

What last song you listened to plays during the Starco kiss, how hype is it?
>youtube.com/watch?v=hp2dfU0cRMs
I'd love to imagine the context for that.

>Best
Nightgown, Ludo, Warrior
>Worst
Punk, due to a lack of hair big enough for a gnome to hide in.

I love when fictional media has tangible awkwardness. Good lord it gives me such a rush.

This scene and Metal gear Solid 2 where Otacon's sister dies are like my two biggest highs.

>When you're talking to you're girl but there's a bug in the room

youtube.com/watch?v=4YT61aKGLv4

EEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!! EEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEE!!! EEE!!!!!!

Ya know, maybe naming her Emma Emmerich was a bad idea? Hal's voice actor having to scream that rips me right out of the game every time.

>jackie turns out to be evil
How would you react, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=mxvfieTkARI
>kiss scene
>super saiyan power up
>music plays
what the fuck

Yeah if I wanted to die

In one of the more recent threads someone asked about the official Season 2B episode posters. Just gonna dump all the ones I've found by actual storyboarders etc. since Daron only has one on her site. If anyone knows of anymore let me know

This is the one for the entire Starbruary bomb by Becky Dreistadt, who did the majority of official posters

I have no idea what Kojima was thinking when writing that. Holy fuck I'd never felt so awkward before for fictional characters.

Star is working her way towards it too, and I love it, mainly because I'm in love with Star.

I hope it falls to Marco to take her head.

"Jackie, I loved you!"
"Yes and together we broke the princess's heart."

Does crush mean anything to you?

if she goes evil and grey does that amazing voice that would be amazing

Raid the Cave, by Sup Forums's favorite, Sabrina Cotugno

well. I'll tell you one thing. I'd beat dat pussy up like nobody's biz.

>Not crying at the most motival scene of all the saga of MGS
Come one man, think of her parrot. How sad did it get.

So basically "I love Star" posts should be discouraged because it may steer this fandom in the wrong direction or because its annoying?

The Hard Way, by Cassie Zwart

We don't even know if she has one of those.

Who says I didn't?

God willing I will give her the most loving beating that i could provide

Wouldn't really be suprised, her chillness and eyes convey something.

Crystal Clear, Sabrina Cotugno

The chapter on fashion, of course
>You can pit-out your dress sleeves when the dance floor is bumpin', so I always go sleeveless when I go dancin'.
>Plus, I like to show off my wand-wielding arms.

That was a comfy episode

>Sorry, not sorry"

We already said its fine. I'm certainly not gonna stop writing lewd greens and talking about how much I love Star any time soon. So don't worry about this one autistic Starfan.

Actually, I did get upset with the parrot. I'm a sap for emotional stuff though. I mean, I cried in MGS4, multiple times. But him screaming E.E. makes him sound like he's doing a terrible monkey impression. I assume Hal's voice actor was probably like, uhhhh, are you sure this is gonna read correctly?

Just Friends, Zach Marcus

Just a doodle on Twitter but he did write the episode

>Raid the Cave, by Sup Forums's favorite, Sabrina Cotugno

Besides Adam who else do you think lurks these threads? I was under the assumption most of the crew did, but then I realized they're probably busy all day writing and storyboarding that they'd have no time to come here.

I said it before, if other forms of posting is tolerated I don't see why these people should restrict themselves. Especially if they're just starting to watch the show.

If people are right about Marco assembling a Star Retrieval Squad in Season 3, I could totally see her pulling a Terra.

>That actual literal Sailor Moon pose.

Nice.

best one so far

Face the Music, Sarah Oleksyk

What does the Mountain Dew and cinnamon crunch mean

Pls tell :(

Princess Marco is best Marco

Memes.

Star smells like cinnamon is a meme and Star's period blood tasting like Mountain Dew is a meme.

Face the Music, Sabrina Cotugno

>River dies protecting Moon, then later Moon dies protecting Star, then later Star dies protecting Marco.

How would you react, Sup Forums?

should we tell him?

and Boy Star is best Star.

That's a pretty cute Star.

Starcrushed 1/3, Evon Freeman

Also the artist of all the original Season 1 posters

I didn't think anything about St. Os episode with Marco in a dress, but with this 2nd episode of Marco in a dress I get the feeling they were trying to give some fresh material to the LGBT crowd on purpose.

>Star's period blood tasting like Mountain Dew is a meme.
my nigga, what the fuck

Would he have a crush on Marco?

I REALLY REALLY like her art. But I don't agree with her stance that people should be prosecuted over drawings. Its the kind of authoritarianism that we really should not under any circumstances stand for. That's on the level of thought crimes. And the only true victims are the people getting caught in legal crossfire over images of people that don't EXIST.

She'll easily turn a blind eye to the gay shipping and other stuff. She's young, she's in her early 20s, right out of college, head filled with an idea of how the world is supposed to be. I expect her to act like this. But I also expect her to be a professional. She shouldn't be talking about Star VS on twitter and giving controversial opinions on it. That's not engaging the audience, that's creating a situation that can unravel into something much worse.

If I was Nefcy, I'd have told her to remain professional about it, and that If I saw it again, she's going to be let go. I get that its her personal twitter, but she is associating herself with the show as well. You can't have it both ways.

>verses
What did she mean by this?

Starcrushed 2/3

too late

The last one feels unnecessary. I'd like for the first two to happen and the Butterfly Kingdom gets destroyed.

Because if Star and Marco are going to end up together, it should be on Earth.

Starcrushed 3/3

This is all I've found so far.

Of course. Who doesn't have a crush on Marco?

"Star is so cute Marco doesn't deserve her"

Reality:hehehehaha

"It's not funny I love her"

Reality:………

"I just discovered some really bad news recently , star as it turns out isn't real"

Reality: what u talking about?

"Star isn't real , not a real person "

Reality:yeah she's a dis- character what you talking about...........you feeling alright?

"No"

what if you overheard star trying to convince her friends to let you hang out with them but none of them like you and she says "they're not THAT bad please I'm worried about them"

You asked.

>all my favorite posters are from the woman who thinks adult fans who like lewd stuff need to be PROSECUTED BY THE FUCKING LAW.

Just fucking kill me. Twitter was a mistake. I shouldn't have to know about this person's personal beliefs. Oh, and be called a pedophile too. Cause that's not slanderous as fuck. Lets just throw that word around with no regard as well.

Nah, He would be going after Jackie while his ex tries to fuck Marco's brains out.

What did you expect? How new are you exactly?

Ok. You can seriously stop posting this now.

Star invents the finglonger, how does this change the show?

i wasnt even the same user that asked but whenever i see someone talk about the mountain dew, it was piss, not period blood.

I'd tell Star that it was okay, we could find something to do later with just the two of us.

What do you think the crew thinks of older fans of the show? I wanted to publicly support this show but I don't want to be labeled a pedo/creep by the crew by doing so. This show legit reminds me of all the mistakes I've made in HS.

Toffee gets defeated easily and star becomes the most powerful being in mewni

It has no effect on the show, but Area's Between Friends comic gets a whole lot kinkier.

> how could there be lewd drawings in my Fandom?
> every Fandom ever has lewds
> being so sheltered this isn't just self evident

Imagine being this sheltered. As long as nobodies going around distributing it to kids and tagging NSFW, what's really the problem?

>I wanted to publicly support this show

I don't see how anything good can come of that.

I remember seeing this dumb animation in one of Ster/ Jermas videos but I cant remember for the life of me which one

>"Nah, how about you put on a long blonde wig, a puffy green dress and paint hearts on your cheeks?"

It would encourage others to give the show a chance. That'd be the main reason why I'd do it.

>the umpire
sweet kek

Contracts for mrs Pauling

>For all the "handsome Dudes" out there.

>Best
The blue one

>Worst
Her first swimsuit