What are some justice kinos?

What are some justice kinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/doj-considering-bringing-charges-against-man-found-not-guilty-in-kate-steinles-murder/ar-BBG184Y?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtu.be/2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/doj-considering-bringing-charges-against-man-found-not-guilty-in-kate-steinles-murder/ar-BBG184Y?OCID=ansmsnnews11
>But Garcia Zarate's defense attorney said the shooting was accidental and the bullet ricocheted off the ground and traveled about 80 feet before hitting Steinle.

>twitter deleted

kek what a pussy

>I kill with my heart

k
i
n
o

>glorifies innocent woman’s death by hands of a shitskin in order to advance his agenda further

The state of modern liberalism

It's crazy that they think they are the good guys

>"punch nazis"

Maybe you should read the details of the case faggot. Sup Forums had me believing he actually went up to her and executed her on the spot. I looked it up. Never happened. He deserved manslaughter at best and now conservashits are crying because the justice system did it’s job and found out he didn’t commit murder. If this was a white guy, this would have been just one out of thousands of firearm related accidents that take place in this country every single year. You wouldn’t give a single shit and this would have never made the news.

Just remember that being murdered by immigrants is part and parcel of living in a large city.

Next time can you put spoilers on your post please, nobody wants to accidentally read your tumblr rant while scrolling down.

>Days without a trumplet triggered: 0
Even when you guys win you still cry about everything.

>beaner kills jew
>libtards release beaner so he can kill more jews or other san fran degenerates

yay?

>self loathing whites happy when other whites die
wew

Hmmmmmmmmmm

>liberal does something retarded
>notice it

t-triggered!

This. We should have Mexican kill the jews. Mexicans, and all Latinos for this matter, are Jew repelants.

We are just making fun of how crazy and unhinged you liberals are, lad. I know you are trying to appropriate our insults to trigger us but this one doesn't fit

>Citizen is murdered
>OH MUH GAWD ALT-RIGHT PUSSIES CRY ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING AGAIN!

Good goy! Trump is the right answer. Good goy!
>trigger is a trump meme
No it’s not you moron. Trumplets use it ironically because of tumblr. I thought you guys were supposed to know your meme?

>minutes since last trump triggering: 0

>>OH MUH GAWD ALT-RIGHT PUSSIES CRY ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING AGAIN!
That self awareness.

> Look mom I'm using anti-Jew memes on Trump because I'm totally not a SJW.

Fuck off nigger.

No making fun of ppl being triggered is our meme, queer. So not only did you use it wrong, bc no one was triggered, but you are appropriating our culture

Just watched Molymeme video about this. USA really is just Mexico 2.0

Hope you enjoy face peeling.

>He had been deported from the United States five times prior to Steinle's death.

B U I L D

W A L L

This is honestly fucking disgraceful

So you actually believe he found a random gun under a park bench that just went off three times? What the fuck user.

Lol you are getting your memes wrong Mr. Memelord. Trigger warning is a tumblr thing. Trumplets use it ironically. Stay triggered and giving me (You)s though.

Now you are using the left can't meme meme to trigger me with your shit use of memes. Nice try kid

It’s possible
youtu.be/2fn6GFSwTEw

>random case
>man is acquitted
>this is a political statement somehow and people are glorifying the result when politics should have no influence what so fucking ever on the result

But he was acquitted of manslaughter as well. As far as Commiefornia is concerned literally nothing is going to happen to this illegally present person who caused the death of another person.

>ms paint comic
???

What? That’s what you alt-reddit kids say. What are you on about? Haha

At what point will vigilante justice take over? Eventually someone is going to have to start executing liberals for treason themselves

cute kid

Just stop trying to meme was my point. It's clear you are bad at it

That's some shitty Brazilian model not a SIG Sauer that the guy used. Come on buddy.

Huh? Your point you were reeing about was claiming the word trigger. Stop moving goalposts, bud.

I'm sorry, what are you talking about?

Why are you here?

>mudskin kills a white person
>HAHA DRUMPFLETS TRIGGERED WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS