Cover up the top strip and tell people that one is from a video game and the other from a movie...

Cover up the top strip and tell people that one is from a video game and the other from a movie. Report back with which one they think is a video game.

He might have been biased because he already knew what Spider-Man looked like in the new movie but my friend said that the video game looked better

>near infinite

That isn't a thing you fuck

To what the human mind can understand the amount of calculations necessarily to make a 3D model for a movie might as well be infinite.

It's just SFX. Don't take it so seriously.

Those bloom effects remind me of 2008.

Computer graphics from one thing look like computer graphics from another thing. No kidding.

>op assumes i have friends

hahahahahahh

One is from metal, the other is not, you fucking brainlet, they are not supposed to look the same

>Metal makes your dick disappear and have your hands shrink
Lol
Also it's hard to tell it's metal with how bad the CGI is.

CGI rendering is done right up until release though. Left is likely only half done.

>Judging the CGI of a film that's a whole year away

>Metallic shine
Metal or synthetic metal alloys, metalic fabrics.The point is not supposed to look like regular suit or regular clothing.

>It's not finished yet!!
You can't keep using this excuse. It isn't accurate. CGI touch up means changing some lighting and shading not redoing the entire scene. People defended Justice League and Fantastic Four trailers by saying the CGI was unfinished, and look how that turned out.

Justice League was also a rushed uncoordinated development mess.

I don't have many friends so I sent it to my dad

>no no no that one was an accident!!
Yeah okay. Just like Age of Ultron right?

Your Animu song list has more ones and zeros than a human can comprehend. It doesn't make it near infinite or you less of a weeb.

Your dad sounds awesome.

imagine being a manchild who got fired by Marvel and now posts daily on Sup Forums about bad cgi

I love him lol. He's Sup Forums incarnate too. He thinks that superhero movies are played out, the only Star Wars movie he'll ever rewatch is Revenge of the Sith (Which he finds hilarious,) he thinks The Dark Knight Rises is terrible and kind of funny, he liked Game of Thrones for the first few seasons but thinks it sucks now, and I could probably think of a few more but I haven't been keeping up with the Sup Forums hive mind outside of the really obvious stuff.

Why is OP so butthurt with the mcu Spider-Man guys? How do we help him?

>GOD SO WHAT IF THEY MADE A SHITTY MOVIE JUST FUCKING PAY MARVEL ALREADY

>I love him lol

>faggot with daddy kink

Nah my dad's pretty cool, I think my positive healthy relationship with him is why I'm not into big guys. My mom fucking bailed on me though which is probably why I was dating a woman in her forties for several months whom I called "mommy."

Imagine being such a synergized Disney shill that you have to use pics of Daisy Ridley to defend Disney

Right looks more like a comic book, and I mean that jn the best possible way. Left just looks like shit.

It's weird that so many people are criticising the Thanos CGI, while ignoring this.

Because that CGI genuinely looks bad, and if this was DC you know you would be shitting all over it you fucking marvel shill cunt

With Thanos I think they're criticising the design itself.
Thanos is such an easy design to do in live action and they just made him a body builder

Speaking of CGI...

Every single time. Has the MCU reached a point where it's so bad people are saying "At least it's better than the DCEU"

dc, marvel, are you a fucking manchild? do you think all of us here actually care about capshit like you? jfc...

>I don't care about capeshit!!!
>Posts in a capeshit thread
Wow, you sure showed me!

Hello, we'd like to see your opinions in this, If people like Miles more than Peter, we will discuss it and take a final decision. Thank you for your time. - Amy