Yes

After this episode is over.

If someone doesn't post Frank lewds I'm gonna lose it

Frank

Fronk

How kino is his Netflix show gonna be?

10/10 kino
Best out of all the MCU netflix shows

I hope he doesn't have too many more crossovers with Daredevil.

Or if he does, he'd better just shoot all the ninjas so I don't have to watch another poorly-choreographed fight.

I've always wanted to see a Punisher King of The Hill crossover.

Frank isn't a martial artist, hes a brawler. What do you want?

THE FUCK !?

Amazingly enough, that isn't even the most brutal thing he does to those fuckers.

Is he the guy that desecrated his family tombs?

>What do you want?

Daredevil's enemies to stop being shit and shoot the blind fuck already.

True rage comes from pain and loss

No. He's part of the serbian rape slaver family.

Frank.

it's already posted... ( )

Man this is gonna be a shit thread

Punished Frank

How many slices of Frank you want for dinner Sup Forums?

DELETE THIS

Not even with a rented dick

>NYPD respects Frank's Fronking

Pottery

No, The Punisher doesn't punish things that aren't crimes. And consenting heterosexual sex isn't a crime even if you have a mask on.

Frequently dodge art aside, that mini wasn't too bad.

I'm surprised the demonized mobsters survived. Probably another two to add to the "Villains who escaped being Franked, but then were never used again" pile.

live action frank face

Solid Frank

Frank is absolutely a martial artist. Do you think the marines don't train in hand to hand combat and grappling? Aside from the fact that all person who has devoted his life to combat would need to master unarmed defense?

Why isn't there a MAX Frank book right now? nuMarvel are a bunch of pussies

I WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS ORDERS ORDERS ORDERS ORDERS

I want to kiss Frank.

good game

That game never had a sequel did it...

>wow these guest writers are great
>they should totally take over for this comic

>Jew Punisher

It's garbage.

How many Muslims has Frank went after?

I want Frank to kick me in the testicles.

In the last days of 616 he wiped out all the crime Bosses in New York, so The Howling Commandos asked him to kill some Extremists in the middle east. He had nothing to lose at that point so he went and killed some jihadis, and died in the process. Before that he fought random Middle Eastern terrorists or dope dealers and the like here and then. He also had a nemesis named The Saracen for a bit. Saracen was responsible for killing his last living relative, Frank's Sicilian uncle.

In modern continuity he's an afghan vet, so he's probably taken out more than his fair share during war.

*rubs head*
hey ricky

Jake Frank.

Guys, I'm worried. When was the last time Frank showed up in a comic? Because he's getting a Netflix show that means Bendis is guaranteed to write him in Defenders, and he's not exactly a big fan of Frank.

F

I was still mad that that bitch killed his coyote

>hardware
>deadware

I love this

the absolute madman

Is this an Ennis quote by chance?

Don't bring that up... Please.

On a side note, Edmondson's run has my favorite Punisher design in recent memory. Gerads design of Frank and his tacticool but pretty legit kit just looks sick.

Rich the Leach.

Frank has the right idea

Marvel Netflix Phase 2 please!

Cute! Cuuute!

He's got an ongoing right not and makes cameos all over the place. Read Magic Bullets with him and Dr Strange. It's good fun. His ongoing has had a few good issues, but it's pretty slow burn.

*ongoing right now

DESU military unarmed combat is optimized for staying alive until your buddies sort the fucker out. If Frank learned proper martial arts he did it on his own time.
With reservations for floating timelines.

Are you talking about MCMAP, because I've never heard of DESU for the Marine Corps.

The Marines are trained what is basically a warfare version of MMA.

What coyote?

>superman added cuz he can snap a neck

I wish, I played the shit out of that game.

I GOT A FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

He got a coyote in that run. But at the end some crazy cop bitch went crazy after realizing he's actually the punisher and stabbed both him and the coyote. The coyote died. She then called herself "Memento" or some other shit and then never appeared again

Why she went nuts? Seems like oh shit better walk away situations

>because I've never heard of DESU for the Marine Corps
maybe because you are fucking ignorant on military CQC, even in Sup Forums we know about DESU, google it

Before that he just kept coming to this one diner/cafe she frequents and she though he was just some dude. After they became friends and stuff, shenanigans happens and LA became some sort of warzone with dudes hunting down Frank. She got mad due to him lying to her and some cops also got killed

A bit odd over reaction.

>Bendis is guaranteed to write him in Defenders, and he's not exactly a big fan of Frank.
Shit writer with shit taste.

ikr

That game was fucking amazing.

YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL

AAAAAAAHHHH!!! IT'LL GROW BACK, WON'T IT?

Find all those orange spots to murder mmoks was great. And sometimes deliberately failing those special interrogations just to see the special kill animations were great too.

I did not expect Iron Man though.

I always worked to ensure that the interrogations were effective, and then deliberately botched them afterwards to get the kill. It was nice that you had to manually end the interrogations so you could do that.

My fav challenge was the bar one. Kill everyone in 10 seconds. I hustled used the rocket launcher

The more I remember how awesome it us. THe more I regret that it has no sequel

She irrationally blamed him for LA nearly being destroyed. Something about how he showed up, wiped a few criminals out, but then disappeared, leaving the city to devolve into chaos due to the new void.

>She then called herself "Memento" or some other shit and then never appeared again

I loved that. Like they realized no one gave a shit about the character and decided it was better to forget she ever existed.

>Memento
>noun: memento; plural noun: mementoes; plural noun: mementos
>an object kept as a reminder or souvenir of a person or event.
>nobody remembers her

pottery

I assumed that it was supposed to go somewhere, but then SECRET WARS ALL SERIES ENDING, so the writer just threw it all out and had Frank vs. ISIS because why the fuck not.

Kek,i love how over the top goofy violent that page is.

>but it's pretty slow burn.

I keep thinking that there's been a dozen or more issues, but there's only ten.

A bunch in Afghanistan in Punisher max. A bunch in Iran in the 80's. I haven't seen him take on any based in the west.

I should have been more suspicious when I saw the frankface on some animals.

Too bad the story was shit.

In Punisher: Summer Special #1, Frank goes to a theme park and meets up with 3 Middle Eastern terrorists who are ready to die for their cause. Frank's all too happy to oblige. Was a really good story, one Marvel wouldn't have the balls to do these days.

Frank is a patrician-tier husbando.

Shit. Meant to post reply to the question about Frank killing jihadis. Sorry, still getting used to the board.