Which one of these would logically be the hardest for Thanos to obtain?

Which one of these would logically be the hardest for Thanos to obtain?

Also, where is the last one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIlzqDbxJCQ?t=2m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strange has been shown to be a crafty user of the time stone, so that one should be difficult. Dr.strange should be able to just get away.
Similarly the tesseract, you fuck with it wrong it sends you away but that looks to be an inside job situation.

Soul stone's in avengers 4, avengers 3 ends with half the avengers leaving earth to go look for it, one quarter of the avengers staying on earth and one fourth being dead.

If Thanos had just used the mind stone to control Loki, he'd have already had the mind and space stones by the end of "The Avengers."

Scheming mastermind, my ass.

It's shown the mind stone control does come off, so that would have failed too. Much better to have loki work for him and try to achieve his goal to the bitter end.

does he have two or three in the trailer?

>hey dude, just go and fetch me these three things that'll make you stronger than me

Soul stone is likely in Wakanda.

Time > Mind > Space > Power > Reality

Time is obvious. Mind because Vision is guarding it. Space can teleport the user. Power is limited in light of the previous. Reality is meh.

He's not a scheming mastermind. You are the first person in history to suggest this. Thanos is a nihilist, destructive (and horribly self-destructive) death-worshipper who only seeks ultimate power so he can annihilate as much life in the universe as possible. To impress his oneitis.

Yeah because being able to control and/or alter reality is pussy shit, right?

which one is which?
I only know the green one is the time stone

Soul Stone is supposedly in Wakanda but it's all speculation at this point. I'm sure whichever he gets first would be the hardest to obtain and it would gradually get easier to collect them thanks to the "power up" he'll get from collecting more and more stones.
Two. Space and Power.

Thats not how the MCU reality gem works, otherwise Malekith would have easily defeated Thor and won.

Subtle kek
>captcha is the store front of a KFC

Malekith had no idea what the Aether was capable of.

>ancient race who's been around for thoudands of years and competed with Asgardians isn't aware of what their muslim moonrock is capable of

I mean I believe it, it's the MCU. Just seems unlikely.

why so many stones are on earth

The Reality Stone does not belong to the Dark Elves or to the Asgardians. Are you retarded? It doesn't have anything to do with the MCU. Most sentient life in the entire universe are completely unaware of the existence of the Infinity Stones.

Same reason Earth is used as the focal point of almost every story in every medium ever: because the people who wrote it are from Earth, and because people paying to see and/or read it are from Earth.

>actual discussion about this shit
i came into this thread expecting shitposting. baka desu senpai

negro it seems kinda dumb they made some shit from an infinity stone and didn't know what it was.

>Dark elves find glowing rock, find out it does some cool stuff.
>Since they are unaware of its true origins and power, they are limited in what they can do with it.

Negro you seem kinda dumb.

The Space Gem didn't belong to the Asgardians yet they posessed it and knew what it could do...

read thanos quest, they confirmed they are using it as a general guide for the MCU version of the infinity storyline

no one but thanos knows how to properly use the infinity stones to unlock their potential. everyone else just uses them as a form of unlimited power.

What if Stark would use tesseract as his power battery? Could he overpower his suit to defeat Thanos?

he's not a schemer like lex or something with multi-layered plans but he's not a brute. he plans things out carefully, this has been shown many times in the comics. everything he does has a purpose with the goal of attaining omnipotence.

Judging by the trailer, everyone appears to be fighting over something in Wakanda, probably the soul stone.

I'm wondering why he hadnt gotten the reality stone before going to earth though...

in Wakanda, OR Heimdall is literally THE fucking Gem himself

thanos with no stones at all blew out all the holders of the stones in battle or through subterfuge in the comics.

who could theoretically defeat thanos without stones?

Adam Warlock

It's just one trailer and one fight. We can't say based on what we've seen so far that Wakanda is in any way the focus of Infinity War.

Because he's a gem by himself ?

question

the blue thing Red Skull had in TFA and the blue thing that appears in The Avengers, is it the same thing?

Doctor Strange

Squirrel Girl

>If Thanos had just used the mind stone to control Loki, he'd have already had the mind and space stones by the end of "The Avengers."

Not really. Loki would have been loyal to Thanos but would have fucked up in exactly the same way. Also, Hulk smashing him would have probably reset his brain.

Giving the Mind Stone to Loki at all was a bizarre decision.

Blue thing in Captain America = Space Gem/Tesseract (portal anywhere in the universe)

Blue thing in Avengers = plot hole they covered up by the blue part being a "housing". Its actually the Mind Gem (yellow) that is in Vision's forehead.

>Similarly the tesseract, you fuck with it wrong it sends you away but that looks to be an inside job situation.
Sure, if not for the fact the trailer literally has Loki handing the Tesseract to Thanos.

Reality is the strongest one, silly. Unfortunately it's also the hardest to use.

They gonna have Black Panther movie with the soul stone kek

wait a minute. wasn't the mind gem in a chitauri scepter? or lokis scepter?

fuck im confused

>Doctor Strange
How? Is he sleeper OP?

is thanos the only titan left or something? surely a few of his own race would be able to take him down?

The Avengers had both the Tesseract/Space Gem AND the Mind Gem.

The mind gem was pulled out of the scepter, the tessaract was a different thing

The blue cube in The First Avenger is the same as the blue cube in the Avengers, the Tesseract that houses the Space Gem.

he's one of the few titans left. in the comics there was a whole race of them living on titan and they all have various superpowers but thanos is the strongest. he is a deviant titan (essentially a mutant of his race) giving him his purple appearance and fucked up face. he was ostracized because of this even though he is the son of the ruler of the titans. his younger brother was made the heir instead iirc.

his deviant genes gave him stronger powers than the rest of them and he also experimented on himself giving himself upgrades to his natural powers using technology. when he got older and went nuts he nuked titan in revenge for his childhood killing most of his people except his father, brother, and some other random titans. he accidentally killed his mother in the attack though and that caused him to go even more insane.

the titans were created by the celestials in the distant past as part of their experiments on creating life with superpowers. mutants on earth are the result of the same kind of genetic engineering by celestials on ancient humans.

pls b jok

Dude out-bargained Dormammu. Thanos could lose if Strange uses the Time Stone against him.

Goku

thanos would just engage strange indirectly

i.e. send a thanos-bot to trick him

Strange's stone will be hardest to get for sure.

If the Soul stone is in Wakanda, how will the writers make sense of it?

>Reality is meh
What? Theoretically (or at least how I'd write it) it could alter how all the other gems work, and might be what enables them to combine.

"DIS STON COMES FROM THE FIERY SOUL OF AN ACTUAL KANG OF WAKANDA, MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO BEFO EARTH WAS EVEN A TING"

Its also possible since they had Thor with two eyes in the trailor for ragnarok that they could completely change the two stones shown in the trailor

How would that accomplish anything?
Strange could put all the Thanos-bots Thanos sends on a loop.
Strange himself doesn't get physically tired from using the Eye of Agamotto, so he could literally use it forever and there would be nothing Thanos could do about it.

>I'll zuk ya dik for a stone

There should be an in story reason, though. I can't remember if any of them were on Earth in the original comic story, but it has been a plot point that alien races and godlike beings have been pissed that Earth has so much influence.

>If the Soul stone is in Wakanda, how will the writers make sense of it?

embedded in the vibranium meteor

>Power stone could theoretically alter the power of the other stones
>Time stone could theoretically alter when the other stones are
>Space stone could theoretically alter were the other stones are

Sleeper? He can control time.

Well he only had to go up against a gem-weilder without one of his own once, obviously.

Consider how quickly he took Loki out of commission in Thor: Ragnarok. He knows what he's doing.

Soul stone will be in negro panteher, or the black wiking who was in ragnarok

When?

Black panther gets a ring from his dad when he died. Stone like ring you might say

Yes, they could all do something in their specific field. The reality gem could turn each gem into cabbages that somebody has to eat to get the power of.

Hmmmm

Whenever he got his first one, I don't know. Maybe at the start of Thanos Quest in comics, but I can't remember if he already had one then.

He had all six of them long before Thanos Quest, but he didn't know what they did and was using them to power up a giant artificial gem that would blow out all the stars in the universe.

He had to start over and collect all of them from the start in Thanos Quest. I think he started with the In-Betweener?

This.
It's how the Black Panther has his "talk with my ancestors" thing.

See. Now they will have a "whoaaaa no way" moment for the fans who then scramble to watch civil war all over again.

There is no way the Soul Gem is in that tiny ring.

People say the soul stone is in wakanda but i say it's the eternal fire in asgard which gives life to the dead

Well earth has it's own realm called midgard which is directly linked to asgard so that makes us a pretty big deal in the universe, but i still can't answer why so many of the stones are on earth

One of them is a red liquid

I'm sure size is no problem.

So are the Guardians going to have a big role or just show up to give Thor a ride or something then bail?

The leak trailer shows a lot of guardians.

What are each of the stones supposed to represent? The Time one is obvious, but what about the Tesseract? Does it represent Geometry? Or is the stone just something inside the cube and not the cube itself?

In the original Infinity Gaunlet the stones are held by cosmic beings across the universe. Not a single one is on Earth

that ring is already confirmed to be able to control adamantium. Black Panther used it to block the Winter Soldier's arm without his SUPA SUIT.

The tesseract was hidden by Odin on Earth ? I vaguely remember Red Skull's calling it Odin's treasure or some shit, Loki brought the Mind Stone when he tried to take the tesseract, so that's why the mind stone is on earth, and I guess the earth sorcerers had the time stone....because ?

So that's only two out of five.

Thanos is Gamora and Nebula's dad. They're definitely gonna be in a good amount of the movie.

the fuck you nigga on about.

The reality and power gems are the wrong way.

Black Panther is just strong af bro.

His power is the spirits of his ancestors making him faster, stronger etc

All the stones are those small ovals, the cube is the container. Also yes, the Tesseract is the space stone.

you fuckin moron there was a sound effect that paired with it implying the ring affected the metal

[citation needed]

Not in the MCU they're not.

youtu.be/nIlzqDbxJCQ?t=2m9s
>2:00 you canadian

You have no idea what you're talking about

Hmm, maybe. Could just be the sound of the motors being over extended.

Oh, you mean those same sounds bucky's CYBERNETIC arm makes throughout the whole fight?

I don't think T'Challa would be strong enough to beat the arm when the only person who otherwise could is Cap, who has genetic augmentation. That's how I saw it, there's no confirmation one way or another.

Mostly my point is that the ring can't be the soul stone.

I like to think that the Stones were always fated to land on Earth to eventually lead to the events of Infinity War, but not one of them originated on Earth.

Agamotto was probably exploring another part of the universe and he found the Time Stone, used it to create his Eye

The Power Stone could have been brought from another galaxy by a civilisation before they were destroyed, we dont know how it was used before Star-Lord found it

Thanos probably picked up the Mind Stone from outside the galaxy, before giving it to Loki

The Reality Stone was in the Dark Elves realm

The Tesseract was specifically hidden on Earth by Odin to protect it

hopefully the Soul Stone is somewhere clever

>I don't think T'Challa would be strong enough to beat the arm
>Enhanced Strength: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Challa's strength is tremendously enhanced beyond the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman condition even when not wearing the Panther Habit
He is as strong as Captain America (at least) while not wearing his suit.

We don't know how strong he really is at this point, but he was strong enough to fight hand to hand with Bucky.