Why did they kill her?

Why did they kill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1567639#search=The_Simpsons legoman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to inform kiddos about death

>no manslaughter lawsuit.

Voice actress wanted a pay rise but the jews in charge said no. She left and they killed the character to spite her so she couldn't come back.

You know that she and Ned fucked like wolverine honey Badgers too. I'll bet they stunk up their bedroom something terrible

this is the true answer

>I've been wantin' to tell you off for YEARS, but I never had the NERVE!
>Um, I don't know you. My wife and your wife are friends. We met just an hour ago.
>YOU... STINK! YOU AND YOUR WHOLE LOUSY OPERATION STINKS! I... QUIT!
>Gee, don't quit.
>Alright, then!

I read that she used to get paid very little like a few hundred bucks per ep.

you mean she got paid hundreds of dollars for about 6 lines of dialogue? perish the thought!

this makes that episode hilarious. shit episode before, not anymore.

Funny thing is, she did end up coming back. She voiced Helen Lovejoy, Miss Hoover and Milhouse's mom on the show too.

She lived in fucking colorado for some reason and demanded fox pay for her flights to and from LA to record. They didn't work this deal out and axed her. She now is able to record her lines from home.

stop reminding me how good old simpsons was :(

Im pretty sure others got paid better and the show became a cultural icon. She probably had a shit contract not to mention that she was a joke character.

>Im pretty sure others got paid better and the show became a cultural icon
You mean the guys who had more lines of dialogue and thus worked more? Saints preserve us!

She also had to fly to LA to voice every episode(90s before the internet) . She wanted a raise to cover the air fair.

Sneed wanted her gone. Don't believe his lies. Chuck is a cover.

>15th post
You're slacking

>give me more money than what we agreed to
>no
>FUCKING KIKES RUINED EVERYTHING
back to your containment board

Stop spamming these stupid fucking shit images in every Simpsons thread

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1567639#search=The_Simpsons legoman

sneed

American voice actors get paid peanuts compared to seiyuus in Japan. Veteran voice actors tell aspiring actors to not get in the business to make money but rather because they enjoy voicing characters.

Not those peanuts...The ones at the bottom.

>American voice actors get paid peanuts compared to seiyuus in Japan
because they're shit in comparison

Kek

>stronk female character
>fight scene
>immediately kicks/punches/stabs/shoots a man in the dick

Why did it turn to shit ?

Counter-culture became culture, it stopped being fresh, writers dropped and they ran out of ideas. They couldn't write characters as they were, so changed them, or killed them off in an effort to still be shocking or interesting. Creative bankruptcy.