How does Gregor Clegane spend his free time? Does he sometimes think? Does he get along with his squire?

How does Gregor Clegane spend his free time? Does he sometimes think? Does he get along with his squire?

Read the books, pleb

I met hafthor at a strongman comp once. He’s bigger than he looks on screen.

he rapes

Drinks opium to dull the pain of his likely head tumor

WHAT was his tax policy

he protec

he atac

but most importantly,

he make skull crac

I don't fucking care! it has nothing to do with the Mountain.

Does he socialize with his soldiers since they are all sociopaths who shares the same hobbies.

>killed a man for snoring

Sure, OP. He socializes.

Gets high as shit on opium because of headaches from his gigantism, tortures people, gets drunk and rapes women with his merry band or psychopaths.

reddit nigger

Well he needs to talk and order his soldiers so...why did Gregor killed a man for snoring?

ever sleep near someone snoring?

Trust me, it's only the law against murder that keeps them safe.

How does Gregor treats his squire Josh? How did Josh survive under Gregor Clegane, being his squire and living in the same castle.

or you're just short

Joss is a rapist too, bro. He raped the innkeeper's daughter after Gregor.

It is possible to talk and hang out with Gregor? Making jokes and what not?
Gregor does reward his soldiers every now and then.

do that at your own risk, I guess. Don't annoy him when he's dealing with headaches

why the fuck would an innkeeper even serve him? Like pack you bags and silently leave after giving him a beer.

Money and he didn't know about Gregor's brutality. Also this is Joss Stilwood, the squire of Gregor and they live together in the Clegane castle.

>implying they could say no to the Mountain and his band of pyschos

>why would an innkeeper serve him
>lmao just sneak out
>leave everything you own behind
>become a beggar
Dude, they're fucking massive knights with mounts.

Nothing bad will happen if you say no to them. They will respect you're opinion and leave you alone.

>Nothing bad will happen if you say no to them. They will respect you're opinion and leave you alone.

>changing the actor 3 times in 3 seasons

that's fucking disgusting

Fuck me, Gregor looking fiiiiiine.

This is Gregor Clegane.
Sometimes Gregor has beard and sometimes he is clean shaven. Sometimes he is has long hair like Sandor and sometimes he short hair, every once in a while he dyes his hair grey or dark brown. Gregor is mostly silent and alone, but sometimes he talks and cracka jokes with his soldiers or he trains Joss in swordmanship.

too bad you're not the innkeeper's daughter

or Elia Martell

Thor is okay but holy fuck Conan Stevens or whatever, season 1 Mountain was GOAT.

The hobbit movies were such fucking garbage they even fucked up game of thrones

aaaaah so fucking cute :)
Gregor is making love with the barkeep's daughter and his doing that girl a favor by taking her virginity.

Based good guy Gregor.

the girls teeth makes her look like a vampire at first glance

He had no choice. Also Gregor did nothing wrong.

Gregors huge junk let Elia die in ecstasy.

why waste your time reading that trash? the books are only slightly better than the show.

Baby Gregor

makes sense that a literal retard like you would defend a song of ice and fire.

>Muh Lovecraft

>Does he sometimes think?
He tries not to. In the books, his violent streak is enhanced by the fact that he suffers from splitting headaches, maybe related to his gigantism. He's addicted to milk of the poppy (liquid opiate/morphine) in an attempt at quelling them.