Do you think john k browses Sup Forums?

Do you think john k browses Sup Forums?

If he did, I'd let him know I never liked Ren and Stimpy, not even when I was a 8 years old back in 93.

No, it'll make him very angry to see people enojying modern cartoons

Hes a perfectionist, even if it means having no one wanting to work with him

I honestly really like john K, I don't even hate Adult Party Cartoon, he was just trying to get back at Nick for ruining his baby. Revenge is admirable

John, your an old man now, shouldnt you be getting your sleep to make more miley cyrus cartoons?

yes i do faggot, stfu and post more ren and stimpy

He's the one who always shitposts in Animaniacs threads.

Of course not! John "the workhorse" Kricfalusi is hard at work making cans without labels.

Big man

>Sup Forums
>enjoying modern cartoons

No that's TMS fag

Fucking kek so you think sugar does?

if he did, I'd make tons of "daddy issues" jokes

We know she does

So does Mama Faust

I think they come here to find some non sugar coated, raw criticism.

What do they think about people wanting to fuck them?

and the shitposting?

figureatively where

They did a better job with it than he did.

Wasn't this from that WWE movie?

Yeah, well you also never liked pussy when you were 8 years old back in 93.

Oh, wait, you still don't, you homosexual degenerate.

Why would I ever care what a gay lord has to say? When was the last time a faggot made an animated masterpiece that to this day is still considered one of the greatest and most influential cartoons of all time? Oh, wait, never, that was when.

I bet your name is Billy, and I bet you are a pussy who never stands by your friends, no matter how well they treat you.

Disgusting, complete garbage, that is what you are. If I ever see you at one of the cons I frequent (as a guest of honor, mind you), I will be sure to set you straight (not actually straight though, as you are far too gay to ever think straight, homo).

Go back to watching that retarded Teen Titans show that Cartoon Network is Jewing down your throat, while the big men, like myself, go back to creating animations that will be remembered for centuries.

Once Cans gets released you will be sorry, YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY.

I image they're both notorious shitposters.
I imagine them click clacking away at a keyboard ever time I see
>Was it autism?
>Why didn't you protect his/her smile?
and of course
>Dr. Pig here

Doubt it, if he did he wouldn't be able to stop telling everyone who he is, like this .

Also, ren and stimpy wasn't even funny when I was four.

>you will never shitpost Sup Forums with Lauren

>Implying you're not Lauren

you actually like Seasons 3-5 best out of any other Ren and Stimpy Cartoon? Are you on crack?

its me, guy!

you will be sorry!

i am john ks beloved son!

^ above message meant for this guy

if Kricfalusi browses Sup Forums i guess he won't be able even to finish writing a comment...

>Revenge is admirable
Wow. You're amazingly petty.

Faust knows about the anons that wanna fuck her and I'm sure sugar is familiar with it

Lauren has shit posted here before

John, would you sign my He-man dvd?

Didn't Lauren once get drunk and depressed before shitposting on here or the containment board?