Why are there so many weird conspiracy theories about Margot Robbie's career and age?

Why are there so many weird conspiracy theories about Margot Robbie's career and age?

Not conspiracies. She's literally a prostitute

because jelly faggots have too much time on their hands and live with a crab mentality

Give some examples OP

There's no way she was born in 92 though. That's when I was born and she looks way older than me

Makeup tends to have that effect on women under 30. There's no way she's older than 25.

White women age like milk

she was born in 1990

false, stay mad shitskin

Would you smell her ass through her clothes if it meant you could have sex with her for 5 minutes?

I don't understand your premise. I would happily do either or both.

You like the smell of poop?

Because she's obviously lying?

I know literally nothing about her but I’m guessing she has been fucked by quite a few producers in exchange for roles

No they dont and shitskin women are never attractive throughout any period of their lives

so you would willingly smell someones bare ass, where they shit from, JUST to get pussy for 5 minutes? Virgin much?

Only smells of that if they've just taken a shit, not 24/7, t.guy who likes rimming girls

That's besides the point

I didn’t believe it either, but there’s actually newspaper proof from the early 00’s of her age.

She just has old face. She’s a heavy smoker so that may be the cause.

There is no way she has my age. Oh christ, I turned 27 today.
Oh my god, it's dawning on me.
What a cruel joke this existence is.

wtf? Why wouldn't you sniff a girl's butt with or without the promise of pussy? You fucking gay or something bro?

COAL BURNING WHORE

....and that's a bad thing, because?

Why do so many Australian actresses lie about their age?

Some beautiful women just look ambiguously older. I just learned Scarjo was 19 in Lost in Translation, I'm 23 and she looks older than anyone I know in my age range in that film

Margot Robie was 2 years below my friend in High School. My friend turned 31 this year (or 30, I actually can't remember).

Robbie claims to be 27.

That doesn't seem unreasonable.

Australians don't fuck niggers, retard

Literally all white girls fuck black men. At least once especially in universities with good sports programs.

>he didn't grow up with margot robbie on neighbours

get a load of this fag

>White women age like milk
I mean do any other type of women age any differently?

We don't have "black men" in Australia.

Also because of the stigma of Islam, they're unlikely to fuck A-rabs.

Australia is upside down - the problem here is that white MEN are the race traitors who will fuck and marry any 2/10 Asian woman who illegally migrates here.

>mfw aussie girlfriend

tell margot high school stories

>At least once especially in universities with good sports programs.
Black athletes make up like 0.05% of the school's population, so that seems pretty improbably
There just aren't enough black men at any decent school for this to be true whether the girls want to have sex with them or not

I'm the same age within 3 months as Reese Witherspoon but she keeps hanging in at 40-41, depending on the day. She turns 43 in a month or two. Same as Leo, Bateman and Drew Barrymore.

black don't crack

that picture doesn't illustrate your point

She looks terrible

>dat literal ton of makeup
kek

She's 51 there

Halle just looks like a dark-skinned Sandra Bullock.

Not that I'm complaining, because I'd absolutely rail them both.

is she ok? she looks like she has a terminal disease.

That depends on whether I’m allowed to berry my face in it too.

ok kid

Was convinced the medic in the first episode of Chicago Fire was are Margot

Freaked me out desu

she looks like a mix of black and asian

Brb moving to ozzy to marry a racist white chick

Random true story:
I accidentally stumbled across them filming the first episode of Chicago Fire like 5 years ago. I met the producer and she was nervously saying how hopeful they were that the show would be successful
Or maybe she was being deadpan sarcastic
I can't remember

shes not

Well it's still going, so it must be doing something right

You have face blindness

It's called child support

Halle Berry is 3/4 white.

The most attractive people in always seem to be those with a decent mix of European heritage.