Why was the devil in Star Wars?

Why was the devil in Star Wars?

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell

haha

lmao!

LOLLLL

Whatever do you mean, user?
That's famous fan favorite Kardue'sai'Malloc, a Devanorian who used to be a captain in the army back at his homeworld and eventually became a spy.

mods

MODS

>it is true
If Disney did one thing right, it was getting rid of this "original backstory do not steal" expanded universe bullshit.

holy shit

GONNA

Is this your first time seeing this thread?

Except not. Remember the cantina in Force Awakens? Every single character has a name and a backstory.
Remember this cool guy you saw for less than a minute and was going to take Finn out of the planet? Well, he is famous Sidon Ithano, a Delphidian who became a pirate very early. His reputation preceded him, which made him known as the CRIMSON CORSAIR.

Oh. My. Godddd XDDD

literally a banana in his pocket

My friend, that's clearly a blaster pistol with the handle made out of the horn of a Watch-Beast from Gamorr.
Ok, now I'm making shit up

Omg...

haha include me in the screencap xD

Oh God fucking damn it, here we go with this shit again. Does that mean that all other two-seconds-of-screentime backstories are still canon because they were present in the EpIV-VI? Not that i give a shit about canon, but i hated this about EU and seeing Legacy stuff and the Old Respublic thrown away just like that is just sad.

la bestia negra....