Iron Fist

>IT WAS ME DANNY! IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME!

How does Sup Forums feel about the final boss of Iron Fist S1?

He reminded me of my dad, I both loved and hated him.

Terrible
He should've died at episode 5 at much

Anyone who has ever read a comic or watched a movie before knew he was a villain. They guy was giving off low-rent Norman Osborn vibes the whole time.

The fact that they waited until the last episode because they had basically run out of other villains for the finale was fucking terrible. That last episode was embarrassing.

David Wenham was the only actor having any fun the entire show though, so at least he had some goddamn personality in a sea of absolute nothing.

That final fight scene where the Immortal Iron Fist gets the jump on him then runs away into the shadows was hilarious.

That actor deserved better.

>final fight of this supposed kung-fu epic was an old man with a pipe

That shit was worse then Diamondback, at least they had an actual fight scene.

the actor is good, the character not so much.
>muh family

They should have waited for season 2 to make him THE villain.

>>Iron Fist fights ninjas and kung fu masters
>>Fights through a tag team, a poison lady and fights a weapons master with just his hands.
>>Harold uses just a pistol and a metal bar.
>>Suddenly has Iron Fist on the ropes
WHAT
THE
HELL?!

Harold is more or less the only Iron Fist villain you can go with If there is a budgetary constraint.

in the comics, Harold's role is to die and galvanize Joy to hate Danny.

this makes no sense in the show, as there is no confusion, Ward kills Harold, everyone knows it and it was self defense, not to mention Harold was last scene having his goons shoot up a building and having a duel on the roof like a fucking madman.

yet still, Joy is "I wanna kill Danny" at the end.

>They should have waited for season 2 to make him THE villain.

He should have been the goddamn villain the entire fucking time. Then at least the season could focus on an antagonist instead of constantly playing musical chairs with who the main villain is.

They should have just focused on a goddamn idea for more then three fucking episodes goddamn the writing was so fucking bad fuck you Scott Buck

I think the only scenes I legit enjoyed was Ward's decent into madness, and Harold being stoned after resurrection. Like, grabbing hot dogs in boiling water was hilarious to me.

I've been skimming through the archives since I marathoned the series, why did Anons keep asking about Doctor Strange?

Davos from Iron fist has the same motivations as Mordo from Doctor Strange

Also Benedict Cucumberpatch helped the actor get the role since he was in Sherlock with him

Deeply conflicted because Danny questing for revenge against him only to have karma have already crippled him was a nice arc in the comics.

I feel kinda very mixed. The whole back and forth between the family members was absurd and tiresome, but it got so absurd it came around to being entertaining again. I mean Ward's arc alone was a god damn rollercoaster. Harold would vary between being a fantastic villain to boring to good again. I like the idea of a guy who keeps coming back from the dead again and again, only getting a little bit more evil every time.

I guess over all it's like everything in these marvel shows. There's a mix of great and dumb. Kind of like comic books themselves? Overall I watched all the episodes over a few days, and was entertained, so I think the good outweighs the bad.

That actually does describe him well

How is Harold not killing Ryan over Ice Cream not a meme? It's so absurd and hilarious.

How? He's the first main antagonist in the comic.His arc was good and he's probably the best actor in the show.

Also he was required for Ward's growth (another good part of the show).

I only liked Colleen more then him. Fucking Jessica Hanwick is so hot with her comfy hourglass body.

It's not because it's explained that he goes more and more mad every time he's resurrected. That's to show how mad he is.

I suspected him the second I saw that first commercial with him at the start of the first episode.

I loved the it was me danny part reminded me of zoom

erm

because danny came in and fucked her life around?

hes still a liability to the company and unreliable, its not like that ever got fucking resolved

not to mention shes probably really unstable due to the whirlwind of dad coming back to life, brother trying to kill dad, getting shot by a ninja, brother succeeding in killing dad with help of incompetent weaboo thats fucking up my company

I loved the fucked up father/son relationship. They keep going back and forth between backstabbing each other and pretending to work together.

They adapted a story that took maybe three issues to develop. It was very straightfforward, action packed and simple in the comic.

This was cluttered with lost of boring shit, and side plots to fill 13 episodes.

Joy is a shit. Everytime she does like "I'm a good person, but I have to do this, it's business".
It'e her character. To me it all makes sense. She just think she's good, in her head. The world is full of shitheads like that.

I prefer it this way.

Actors are whores. They only deserve to get paid.

I never post on here any more, but you beautiful magnificent bastard you. You deserve all the best things in life. I had to say that shit because this is gold. Especially that Jessica Jones shit.

heres the thing I am guessing the ressurection process made him superhuman?

more or less. the process is meant to create nearly immortal super soldiers for the Hand. they just gift it to normies now and then as a way to effectively own them from that point on if the person is useful enough

>new female writer on Always Sunny
>worst episode
Huh?

I got the feeling he was supposed to be the villain for season 2, but for some reason that got scrapped and that entire arc was truncated into the last episode.

And that's your right.

Thanks dude. Respect.

They fucking botched it by making Danny oblivious.

In contrast it especially looks bad considering how fucking over the top Faramir is. Until last episode he could literally strap a bomb to Danny and claim it's for his own safety and will of Allah and Danny would roll with it.

In my fanfiction: Danny should've came back with clear goal of vengeance upon Harold already knowing what he did, however upon arriving he learns that he died from cancer and now Joy and Ward run things. Whole time we are lead to believe Ward knows more than he gives away, but the twist will be that Joy has been working with alive Harold whole time, mid-season finale is Danny taking on tower of Harold's goons like in the comic. Danny learns that Harold is alive because of the Hand and if he kills him he will have to face the Hand and there Danny realizes that it was his destiny to do so because Netflix's™ Marvel's™ Iron Fist™ is sworn enemy of the Hand, que Madame Gao, whole fuckery with inner fightings between Hand's groups with Bokuto can be resolved in like 3 episodes.

I really liked the character but the finale was a disappointment. Felt like a tacked on epilogue, with an unsatisfying resolution.

Its to show you that he's going mad, and that Ward is right to try to protect himself and Joy from him.

Harold did nothing wrong. The rands were cancer to the company.