Zack Synder is a hac-

>Zack Synder is a hac-

Now that I have your attention let's discuss this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7G2YAtFeVOM
youtu.be/1uUHamXmUAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was OK

>black on russian couple

ok if u say so

I liked this a lot, from a time before I even knew who Snyder was.

rewatch it and then rewatch both version of night of the living dead
he aped so much from this films

Which parts feel like they're from Night?

>the jerry rigged escape truck
That was the fucking coolest shit.

I had not seen the original when this came out, in fact I felt extremely paranoid after seeing the opening of the movie. Whenever I walked my dog in the days after, if nobody else was outside in the same street and it was all quiet, it felt as if something bad was about to happen like a single zombie walking in like a bad omen or something.

Is Savini's Night of Living Dead actually good or what? I like this remake of Dawn because it's not just a straight remake and does it's own thing.

That was pretty retarded honestly but it was cool to see a pregnant zombie bitch and baby. That zombie baby cgi was shit though but cool idea.

Don't like it 2bh
But I do love the special/news report extra. Andy tapes were passable as well

It's my favorite zombie film, it's way closer to its original than Dawn, though. Tough Barbara is best Barbara.

*blox ur path*
*turns gun gangsta-sideways*
>HE WUZ GON BE A KANG YOU WHITE OLD BITCH
>CLACK CLACK CLACK

In all seriousness though, it wasn't that white bitches business to put the baby/girlfriend down, she could have talked to the other people and let them know what was happening and then calmly talked to the black dude to let him know they cant be keeping zomboiz around

I'll give it a watch because one thing I don't like about the original is how Barbara was useless in the original. It's understandable to be scared after your brother is killed but completely catatonic was stupid.

pretty decent until the 3rd act where they all turn into retards for the sake of plot

NOTLD 1990 is superior in every way.
Even the end credits are sweet.

Tom Savini's gore is on point

>parodies can't be good as what they're parodyin-

THERE'S A MAN
GOIN ROUND
TAKIN NAMES
youtu.be/7G2YAtFeVOM

Disabled embedding
lol

The fuck out my face bitch

Which was better?
youtu.be/1uUHamXmUAI

Didnt live up to the opening.
Its pretty bland after act 1

Was actually pretty extreme the first time I saw it, still makes my stomach churn a bit

>THIS GAME WAS NOT DEVELOPED, APPROVED OR LICENSED BY THE OWNERS OF GEORGE A. ROMERO'S DAWN OF THE DEADâ„¢

Other than the woman being a threat they could have kept the baby for study or something. The nigga snapped so there was no way of getting through to him.

>how do you like following a guy who sells tvs?
>about as much as I like following a guy who steals em

Damn Raimi cool it with the racism.

not even samefaging but Savini is good. Original is so dated I can't even watch it. Same for original dawn. both remakes are better because original are too dated.

>Same for original dawn

I was with you until this.
Fuck you and your entire lineage

Somehow that disclaimer made it more a part of DotD.
>original is so dated I can't even watch it
You absolute pleb, Night is kino. It works as a horror movie even today.

Really the story isn't similar in the slightest and it's just the mall setting.

>know what causes zombies
>know why the outbreak happens
>government actually kept shit contained

I used to disregard Dawn 2004 as a throwaway action flick, but I've grown to love it over the years with rewatches and it holds up amazingly well.
>type of zombie that could plausibly spread really, really fast and be really, really dangerous to confront
>absolutely perfect depiction of shit hitting the fan overnight and waking up to utter chaos
>the fat wheelbarrow bitch a great depiction of how the infection quickly overtakes someone until they breathe their last and it's lights out, and the night and day difference between an human being anguishing in pain and an unthinking, unfeeling predator with zero sense of self-preservation only minutes later
>main characters dying left and right like people would do, but they're characterized and included in the group enough for it to feel like it matters
>CJ being set up as an antagonist but really coming around after he has time to cool off and the (admittedly ill-advised) truck debacle resolves itself
>the tense dynamic between Kenneth and Andre, probably the sort of racial commentary that wouldn't go over so well these days
>Kenneth getting over his standoffishness and bullheaded suicide mission to Fort Pastor and coming to accept the group as family; from abandoning his sworn duty as an officer in favor of family, to taking said duty to heart more than he ever could've allowed himself to on the job
>Andre pathologically wanting to bring the baby into the world at any cost and losing his mind because it's all he has left
>Michael very transparently playing diplomat and diffuse conflict
>even their seemingly perfect holdout going to shit because they run out of power, gas for generators, and food, and they realize they can't just hunker down there forever like many-a survivalist daydreams
>a sensible plan to get off the mainland
1/2

The movie isn't without its faults; the excessive slow motion closeups, silly stuff like the muscular zombie holding up the propane tank, Nicole just being fucking stupid in general, etc. are hard to ignore, but it's surprisingly packed with more than you'd expect from typical zombie fare. Romero didn't like it because it wasn't the political allegory he intended, but I think it purposefully did something different to get out of his shadow and did it really well.

Why do we have this argument every day? Can't we just agree he's a pretty good director and move on?

damn I've watched the DotD remake a bunch of times but never saw any of the bonus features before your post made me aware of them. thanks man, that was a solid 40 minutes of entertainment.