Just seen Groundhog Day for the first time. Sweet film!

just saw it a couple hours ago

>catched

THEY SAY WE'RE YOUNG AND WE DON'T KNOW

I was always curious about Bill Murray... he doesn't give much away, some idols of mine looked up to him and I was thinking is he just dry or.. but yea, can see the appeal from that film now!

edge of tomorrow

>catched

Formerly Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

I was always curious about Bill Murray... he doesn't give much away, some idols of mine looked up to him and I was thinking is he just dry or.. but yea, can see the appeal from that film now!

Groundhog day meets War of the Worlds

How the fuck is Groundhog Day a fucking Christmas movie?
Kill yourself.

happy death day is a new one that does this,
there is also an supernatural monster of the week episode

-where we came in?

edge of tomorrow

>catched

SICK REFERENCE BRO
kys

Formerly Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I was gonna post in this thread, but then realized I already had. Weird

Kill yourself.

Whats it like to get so angered by a few words?

Groundhog day meets War of the Worlds

>catched

>catched

(OP)

edge of tomorrow

>catched

it's a masterpiece compared to the shit that they release today under the category of "comedy"

hey frens what would you do if stuck in time loop ?

Kill yourself.

happy death day is a new one that does this,
there is also an supernatural monster of the week episode

Toggle
Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
38 / 7 / 19 / 1
[Update] [Auto] 11
File: groundhog_day1.jpg (422 KB, 750x500)
422 KB
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)19:24:10 No.90972529▶ Just seen Groundhog Day for the first time. Sweet film!

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)19:47:10 No.90973323▶ File: 902.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800)
61 KB

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)19:47:35 No.90973343▶

>catched

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)19:50:07 No.90973429▶

(OP)

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)19:53:36 No.90973528▶

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)20:29:57 No.90974661▶ edge of tomorrow

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)21:10:12 No.90975938▶

>catched

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)21:12:01 No.90975997▶

(OP)

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)21:12:53 No.90976027▶ (OP)

>>
Anonymous 12/01/17(Fri)21:14:20 No.90976077▶

I was always curious about Bill Murray... he doesn't give much away, some idols of mine looked up to him and I was thinking is he just dry or.. but yea, can see the appeal

magic trixx

Eric

Simple eric

>catched

I'd do the most terrible things. It's something I fantasize about everyday, like a quicksave in a videogame I could do everything I want with no consequences. Kill my friends, family, rape ALL women. It would be glorious. And after I'd done all that, the day would reset, and in the end I'd feel no remorse and begin again.

hey frens what would you do if stuck in time loop ?

Pink Floyd is great

edge of tomorrow

The Pink Floyd phase is a cringey one. You'll realize when you reflect on it one day.

Take that back

Sorry, only pseuds and underage b& listen to such tripe as Pink Floyd.

go back to Sup Forums, contrarian

>using wojacks
yeah, there's no way you have good taste

>catched

>daily reminder that they try to tell you that lives on small town are happy

I don't get this movie or anything else with Bill Murray. I don't think he's fucking funny at all. He's the most reddit overrated actor of all time.

>He's the most reddit overrated actor of all time.
This is correct, but he can be funny

You didn't like lost in translation?

As an adult I didn't appreciate the director editing out all the seens of rape. We're all adults. We can handle it.

>catched

I like to think that immediately after the film ends, Phil forgets that he's not in the time loop anymore and ends up doing something really fucked up.

-where we came in?

>it suddenly occurred to me that the girl in Edge of Tomorrow is also called Rita

>Phil had spent a life time preparing himself to settle in this small town
>But Rita thought they were heading back to city to get on with normal life and career

Top comfy thread