Friday night

>friday night
Why are you here?

I've been getting drunk with the same friend every friday for a few years and it's gotten to the point where we're just listening to him agree with himself while I say shit like "No, I haven't heard of that band." or "No, I haven't seen (insert reality show title)." It's not a >tfw to intelligent situation, he's just not receptive to the shit I'm interested in and whenever I try to invest in something he'd like (such as a Call of Duty game) it's not palatable because I made the call. So now I'm not getting drunk every friday, which leaves me ready to spend saturday going out or having the focus to do a lot of reading.

Im at work.

I'm at a hotel waiting to go a run in the morning.

Being NEET master race has certain disadvantages. Since I don't work, Fridays stopped having a special meaning to me. They're not exactly a cause of celebration. Everyday feels pretty samey, bleeding over each other until I don't know which day of the week it is unless I look at my calendar

Joke’s on you kiddo, it’s Saturday morning here

For big guys like Bane, who the fuck are you?

Ba... CIA?

it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our flight plan

Just got back from work. Going to have a beer. Played a prank on my roommate. Taped a piece of paper with the words "Likes Men" underneath his name on his nametag for his job

>it ain't me starts playing

Because I'm getting ready to work out in a few

good, you don't get to bring friends

I ran away from all of my friends and responsibilities because I am too ashamed of my lack of progress in life. Nobody can judge me if I disappear, they can only speculate as to where I've gone. Who would suspect that I'm hiding from the world?

Saturday here ya fuck knuckle, also waiting for payday so it's a cozy day recommend me a rainy day moive

How do you hide from the world in this day and age? Anybody can find you

because my relationship is falling apart and I'm trying to decide which show will dull the pain for tonight

it The Orville actually fun or is it just more American Dad-tier wasted potential?

The board is so goddamn slow tonight, the normie infestation is unreal. I hope they all get pulled over and blow a .2 on their way home tonight.

Just come home from work

I haven't died yet. But I'm hopeful.

Leave her reece

Like_nigga_step_away_from_the_screen.jpg

American dads great. Or at least was, I haven't watched the recent seasons.

I don't have any friends. The thought of spending an evening out is totally alien to me.

it always slows down at night. Friday night in particular is a death timeslot because all the normalfags are out partying with their friends

It's been like this for years.

>tfw 2011 was 20 years ago

Feels like a century.

@90975195
Come up with your own joke. This wasn't funny or entertaining. This board is only for people that only post the best quality. No wonder you don't have a VIP stamp. LOL

One more week of college and then I can start partying again :^)

It's saturday afternoon

Two more weeks and then bachelor's

Jesus christ. The absolute STATE of your post

I'm waiting for my trip to start and for my friend to get out of work so he can also drop. Then we're going to a show. Until then, shitposting.

congrats user

Taking a shit, 2am here, helped a mate move then got on the gear followed by the ketamine at his new place

Anyone here who doesn't phone post on the toilet I feel sorry for

i like not going out

Its saturday

>Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated...
>but we are initiated, aren't we Bruce? >Members of the League of Shadows!

Better question may be OP, is why are you here questioning why were here when you are here with us?

I was watching the toy show and then I was too drunk to go out