"That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry."

>"That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry."

Wait a minute, this doesn't make any sense

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/posts/2896124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At the end of Incredible Hulk, it showed Banner learning to control when Hulk comes out. This scene in Avengers shows that control. He's always ready to unleash the Hulk.

That was Ed Norton's version of the Hulk. Ruffalo's version is a different character.

are you dumb

The hulk is the physical manifestation of banners rage and is and will always be apart of him

So Banner was always a big guy?

Banner hates himself, so he can transform into the Hulk at will

So you know how Cap can't get drunk because of the body alteration serum shit right? Thinking along similar lines does that mean he will always technically be a virgin regardless of how much sex he has?

For fuck's sake, at least try to put some effort into your shit jokes.

No, they are the same character.
General Thunderbolt Ross is shown in the post credits having a dialogue with Tony Stark in that movie and he reprises his role in Civil War, they are the same continuity.
Also in the alternate opening for the Incredible Hulk, Norton's Banner tries to kill himself and the Hulk is seen leaving the place, which is turn referenced on the first Avengers when Ruffalo's Banner says "I put a gun in my mouth and he spat out the bullet".

They're both part of the MCU friend!

Legit question. It was all I could think about rewatching the first Captain America movie.

"Hulk and I both have one hand on the wheel" from the new Thor movie pretty much means that he was in a balance with the Hulk and he'd give Hulk the control when he needed it and he'd take control when being Hulk wasn't a good idea

Are you implying he will never pass out from drinking and have someone fuck his ass pussy thus freeing him from his ass pussy virginity?

Asking for a friend.

he just has to think about niggers

>apart

I mean both I guess.

A part my bad

I'll let my friend know

That's racist

Nope Norton was meant to stay on as banner but they fired him for being the typical dick that norton is

Nope

Nopers.

>being this dumb

WEW

The whole thing is stupid.
You don't increase mass just because you're mad.

He's never had sex; Cap America is literally an Adult Virgin - moviepilot.com/posts/2896124

>Hasn't heard of GOMAD

Fitting for MCUcks

Wrong.

Taking his virginity is a challenge I would accept. No matter how long it takes

I haven't

That's okay man

How do you be a superhero and not get laid once in a while?

Some people have values

that's his secret

Nah even ang lees is slightly canon cause nortons references it and ruffalos references nortons. Back when capeshit had some mileage on it still

So he can't have a wife, or at the very least a steady girlfriend? I guess maybe it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the character, chicks just tend to get in the way.

he's saying that he's full of inner turmoil because his life has to be full of conflict and he has to live in fear of hulking out and wrecking shit

>b-but if he's angry then he becomes hulk

he's being poetic an' shit, people don't talk like logical robots unless they are severely autistic like you.

Gonna finally buckle down and binge watch the existing MCU. What's the correct order? What sort of snacks do I need?

you know the correct order

fuck off you fat fuck

open Wikipedia and check what movie came first

super simple any child could understand this

EXTREMELY RUDE

>open Wikipedia
>it starts begging me for cash

fuck this, its like having kids.

just watch ironman then hulk

for you

Iron Manlet (2008)
Iron Manlet 2 (2010)
The Fabulous Hulk (2008)
Whore (2011)
Captain Ebola: The First African (2011)
Tyler Perry Presents Marvel's The Avengers (2012)
Iron Manlet 3 (2013)
Whore: The Dark Cock (2013)
Guardians of the Hennessy (2014)
Guardians of the Hennessy (2017)
Captain Ebola: The Child Soldier (2014)
Agents of B.L.A.C.K.E.D. Season 1 (2013)
Whitedevil Season 1 (2015)
Tyler Perry Presents Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Madea (2014)
Agents of B.L.A.C.K.E.D. Season 2 (2014)
Jesse Jackson Season 1 (2015)
Whitedick-Man (2015)
Whitedevil Season 2 (2016)
Doctor Dre (2016)
Nic Cage Season 1 (2016)
Captain Ebola: Civil War (2016)
Asians Are Smarter Seasons 1 and 2 (2015-16)
Agents of B.L.A.C.K.E.D. Seasons 3 and 4 (2015-16)
Bart Get Out I'm Piss Season 1 (2017)
The DPers Season 1 (2017)
Nigga-Man: Hoes Cumming (2017)
Whore: Ravage Cock (2017)

user, this is a very funny list of joke names. Are you a professional comedian by chance? If not, you need to get in contact with a talent agency ASAP. Trust me, friend, you're going to be a big star one day!

I like that it's completely unintelligible by the end and you're just nakedly typing out your sexual insecurities about Jamal.

this is a 13 year old's version of comedy. kill yourself.

xD

What would you need to think of intently to let out such anger?

Get bent, critics. You're just mad that you ain't #litty enough to handle such a raunchy winter romp.

#forthefans

Bill Bixby is the real Banner. This new numale Banner is fucking shit.

It is because the plot needed him

Then why was he bitching about not being able to control it during The Avengers up until the last act where he just suddenly can because he says he can?

Ruffalo is a male feminist, so that pretty much clears it up.

But if he is always angry why isn't he hulk? Or does the hulk only come out for different reasons? Maybe he has to be angry AND flex his muscles for it to go hulk? I don't know it is too confusing for me.

People who watch and parrot cinemasins should be straight out executed.
But no, he couldn't control himself the first time he turned into the Hulk because Loki did something to him, but I can't remember what exactly it's been years.

I thought he changed because he got exploded when Loki's mind controlled team were boarding the helicarrier.

>because Loki did something to him
I dont recall Loki doing anything to him, he just couldn't control it yet

Remember that the scepter control minds, thats why they we're shit-talkin eachother and then Banner realize he have the scepter in his hand without him notice it.

>doesn't understand basic capeshit
dude he's always angry/in a bad mood about something and when he needs he focuses in on it to make himself angry enough to transform.

its like holding your pee in, Banner is grumpy because sometimes its hard to hold his pee

letting go of his pee is easy, and he always wants to pee

Look I don't like the avengers, I haven't seen it in years

>He could be provoked or made to lose control, like Loki or the people Loki controlled did to him.
> However he could also turn into the Hulk at will and control the Hulk, as long as there aren't too many extraneous factors that mess with his head and emotions before his transition

It's not that contradictory

there's nothing to indicate loki did any of that though. There's nothing to indicate the sceptre did that. I took it as banner losing control of the hulk/his emotions and didn't realise what he was doing, then he realised he had the sceptre, was losing control, and calmed himself.

aang lee's hulk was SUPPOSED to be canon to Incredible Hulk but they retconned his origin and introduced glenn talbot in Agents of SHIELD (a character who already died)

Can Cap get drunk for Thor's alcohol?

> and calmed himself
Except he never calmed himself because they were attacked right after and he turned into the hulk while in a fucked up emotional state

>Captain America quips
>Hulk collaterally murders thousands of people

Was this an allegory for US foreign policy?

yeah, but he said, 'sorry you don't get to see my party trick after all' then put the sceptre down, calming himself. And yes then gets attacked pretty much immediately after which triggered his transforming. The point is it wasn't loki, it wasn't the sceptre, it was just banner losing control

>captain Ebola: the first African
>captain Ebola: child solider
>white devil season 1
Genuinely funny and made me laugh. Rest were meh

>Captain Ebola: The First African (2011)
>Captain Ebola: The Child Soldier (2014)
>Captain Ebola: Civil War (2016)
>Whitedevil Season 1 (2015)
Oh you cunt, you childish cunt, but i have to admit that these ones were good.

That isn't a shit joke. This is a shit joke.

Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn't budget.