Why is joss whedon such a cunt?

Context of tweet, this was tweeted after it came out about zack snyders daughter comitting suicide, if you look at the tweet thread it explains how joss deliberately ruined JL and how hes taking stabs at snyder.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joss/status/932314613646897152
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc8gyL2Arc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he left on the grope train with Weinstein and company, what ever happened to that whole thing?

no idea, i guess hes flown under the radar for a bit because of all the other allegations about other men. but people will at least not forgive him for fucking up justice league.

I really dont care abt these guys dude y r u obsessed with them

he just cheated on his wife constantly, didn't get accused of doing anything like weinstein did

holy shit is that a subtle digg at snyder and his daughter suicide?

this man is scum

what a fucking liar or moron you are. you can see the time and date on the bottom left. synder's daughter suicide was revealed in march or april of this year.

fuck you for trying to start gay twitter drama.

BTW synder sucks and the dceu is dead, much like his daughter.

yep, if you check the twitter thread people called him out and called him a cunt for it, which he is.

>i dont care
>comments anyway
go to bed joss, oh and fuck you for ruining JL.

Why are men killing themselves? I can't go a week without seeing someone in the news or even someone i distantly knew in social media without seeing a suicide story.

Most are under thirty too. One of my friends dad's killed himself. He was divorced but it still fucked his kids up. I hope they talk about it more this year's been crazy.

Marvel virgins attempts at being edgy is like watching a retarded child trying to be tough

he got accused of raping and getting pregnant an actress(who then got an abortion), but that story was quickly buried as the actress doesnt want to be revealed.

because life isnt the magical fairy tail that we're led to believe as kids

Sorry, what? How is this a jab at Snyder?
I'm on Grittner's twitter at the moment and not seeing any references to Snyder

If Batgirl fails he'll never work again, mark my words.

>t. joss whedon, marlel cocksucker

shut up manlet.

>Context of tweet, this was tweeted after it came out about zack snyders daughter comitting suicide,

>Nov 19, 2017

>Autumn Snyder, Zack Snyder's Daughter: 5 Fast Facts You Need to ...
heavy.com/.../zack-snyder-daughter-autumn-suicide-death-justice-league-dc-comics/
>May 22, 2017

according to alex jones, chemtrails and estrogen.

as already stated twice, read the thread idiot. the tweeters stated about the timing
twitter.com/joss/status/932314613646897152

>capeshit twitter drama

oh, I actually never heard about that

aftrer the film came out and it was made widespread because of the release of justice league and the critics slating it. ffs keep up man.

His chink daughter did the right thing, pajeet. She fucked herself to death with the kryptonite staff, and screamed MARTHA!!!! as she came and died simultaneously. That's why Synder left JL, the weight and pain of her death brought in part by using a prop from his masterpiece was too much to handle.

How delusional are you people?

yeah, it was about but so briefly-this is why he went quiet for a bit because some insiders predict if this woman changes her mind and goes public hes in deep shit because she isnt the only one hes sexually assulted.

so much for being a feminist, eh?

>the tweeters stated about the timing
The timing? What, after JL's release?
This is grasping at straws.

Yeah Whedon fucked up Snyder's film. But all he did here is retweet some guy who's highlighting suicide rates in young men. That's not a dig at Snyder and you're really reaching to claim that it is

>Dude retweets PSA about male depression
>OMG HE'S MOCKING SNYDER'S DAUGHTER

cool it, DCucks

it was already widespread, pajeet, i know your internet craps out in delhi, because you piss and shit on the cords hanging everywhere but everyone knew this, thats the fucking reason joss fully took over you fucking pajeet retard.

>t. marlel being a racist

what would marvel say?!

MASSIVE ULTRA KEK.
now this is the Sup Forums i know and love

>marvelcuck on damage control

ok serious question. when the FUCK has joss ever cared about men? why the sudden change. its not reaching its about knowing who he is and what hes like, you are the one grasping at straws to think this sudden change in character is somehow now without motive.

>triggered nigger cant read
i guess its a loss cause trying to explain this to a retard.

I never said i even like capeshit, pajeet. now go find a place to shit. shouldn't be hard for you.

>t. marvel nigger trying to save face

i'm sorry that for a black man your cock is so small tyrone, not our problem.

This is fucking pathetic. I fucking loved BvS but because I don't blindly agree that everything Joss does is a secret war on Snyder, suddenly I'm a Marvelcuck?
You're fucking pathetic. Fuck off and go neck yourself you underage cretin

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

>t. marlel cuck proving us right

stay mad soyboy marvel cunt.

It's absolutely reaching to say this is a jab at Snyder. Stop being a fucking retard

>not wanting to kill yourself in 2017
society is past its heyday, and will be dead within 100 years

Holy FUCK. You've been saving that one. lol

>doesnt disprove my point
>calls me the retard
yeah you sure showed me soyboy.

the dc pajeets are samefagging. beware of this thread.

WTF

HE WROTE TOY STORY

You have to prove your point in the first place. The timing argument is fucking retarded because the only time he would be making a tweet about international men's day is on international men's day.

>thinking that calling someone a pajeet somehow dismisses their point

kek no wonder marvel films are whats killing cinema, their fans are all dribbing retards kek.

15 posters. 41 posts. the dc pajeets and synderfags are out for blood tonight. lol

Screenplays are meaningless in Hollywood dear.

>real men ask for help
>real men
Doesn't that just perpetuate the issue?

except i did, not my fault you cant fucking read big words so decide to spaz out.

this is how an adult pajeet behaves at a synderkino. like a 7 year old without any parents. beware of their retarded opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayc8gyL2Arc

most of his fans are westerners tho.

>when the FUCK has joss ever cared about men
>its not reaching its about knowing who he is and what hes like
Neither of these things are proving your point

#metookek

I can't speak for all suicidal men but I feel like the world is going to shit and I don't think I have what it takes to survive.

except they are. tell me one time before joss has ever tweeted something like this. you are not helping your case retard.

no. they arent pajeet. they are indians/pakis. and beaners (mexicans/south americans) who we don't consider western plus some east asians and blacks. the only whites that like him are the poor and stupid ones.

look at the pic, pajeet.

>joss cocksuckers still trying to make out he didnt deliberately sabotage jl and hates zack snyder

You think you know him based on his twitter history? Are you fucking retarded?

that would mean most of this board is indians then given how this boards worships zack the hack snyder.

why are you calling me pajeet?

>strawman
i didnt say i know him on his twitter history, i said i know him. pay attention retard.

How do you know him?

Men are braver and more impulsive and own guns more often. And at a certain age (60+), single or widower men often kill themselves because they can be completely ignored by non-nuclear family. Who wants to go through cancer and dementia alone?

i've worked with him briefly, saw the difference between his public and not so public persona. hes a cunt.

>under thirty
Millenials are fragile little pussies

Millennials are over thirty too you faggot

>this was tweeted after it came out about zack snyders daughter comitting suicide

she killed herself in March, the date on the tweet is November. You couldn't even crop that out? Fucking retard.

>didnt read the first few posts which explain the timing was to do with the release of the film not the actual time she died

You couldnt even be bothered to read? Fucking retard.