Just started watching Over the Garden Wall and it would be a really good show if it wasn't for this fuck

Just started watching Over the Garden Wall and it would be a really good show if it wasn't for this fuck.

What are some other great things completely ruined by one character?

>just started

Watch the whole thing then see if you feel any different.

It's an innocent little kid, you fucking autist.

It seems like the whole point of the show is the inherent weirdness of the forest and how the kids react to it, but Greg doesn't even REACT to it, he just forces everything into his whole SO RANDOM shit and it's just annoying.

it must suck to be you

Greg is the best.

A bit. I love the show otherwise and maybe I'll grow to tolerate Greg, but he just gets on my nerves right now.

Doesn't mean that he isn't annoying.

>it would be a really good show if it wasn't for this fuck.
Keep watching. In a way, he's actually more responsible that Wirt is, even though he's naive.

>more responsible that Wirt is
fug
*than Wirt

Fuck Greg, I want to kick him right in his backwards ass cheeks

While I personally don't enjoy his antics in the show, he does serve a purpose and you'll see what it is if you watch unto the end.

Also, some people I've shared this mini-series with really loved him, but there's one reason for that: They all had children. He really is like a child and unless you like kids, he probably will mildly annoy you. Bear with it though. It's a great series anyway.

I have to agree that he dragged it down hardcore. I wasn't overly fond of otgw anyway, some episodes were decent but some like the school episode felt like trash to me.

that's a rock fact

>It's an innocent little kid AKA a fucking autist.
ftfy

why does Sup Forums hate fun but love embarrassing silveragey goofiness?

>school episode
>trash
But that had a great song.

Gravity Falls

inb4 gravity falls

Ugghhh
Calarts

You weren't inb4