youtube.com/watch?v=6q8jkReniTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American Dad seasons 3-8.

when I stopped watching tv and then forgot they were still making it

that was season 7

what season is it upto now?

Why do they look different?

my guess is that beter started cooking meth

Remember that time when family guy was funny?

Quagmire's Dad episode was funny af but to many episodes are pure shit

In the episode where they found the conspiracy behind being ignored for an emmy. I remember the line being something like "Taking some other media, crossing out the title and writing 'family guy' is not deserving of an award"

The one where Peter does something stupid, causing Brian to set up a cutaway gag.
Or the one where Stewie curses Lois but she doesn't notice it and treats him like another baby.
Or the one where Brian does something political but gets in too deep and humiliates himself.
Or the one where Brian and Stewie seek the help of a celebrity guest star to achieve a difficult but ultimately frivolous goal.
Or the one where Chris spends time with the pedo neighbor without realizing he's a pedo.
Or the one where Quagmire gets into a wacky situation while having kinky sex.
Or the one where Joe takes his job so seriously that he becomes a 1980s action star in a wheelchair.

The one episode where Stewie and Brian travel through different universes was a genuine great episode. Too bad it happened so late into the show I doubt many people cared at that point.

british drive by

This youtube.com/watch?v=arnF_g7_TKE

Ooooh Reginald....

youtube.com/watch?v=jbxOXSujwu0

>those ratings
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=8C2modczWgA

>Family Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gP3bwOr03Xg

Family Guy sucks but goddamn! This scene introduced me to Sup Forums. Read up on the viral video and it lead me here. No lie! And I’ve been here since.

youtu.be/BmjmcvWGIvk

BEEDER

What will those wacky writers think of next?

Rip in piece

Muh ratings equal quality. Millions watch Walking Pleb so what? Kys

>family guy gets canceled with 10m+ ratings
>10 years later still going on with sub 3m ratings
the absolute state of primetime television

The episode where Peter hits his knee then proceeds to suck air through his teeth for 3 minutes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* makes me laugh just thinking about it

Seth, if you're reading this please dedicate a whole season to Peter hitting his knee then sucking air through his teeth, we ALL love that.

The real story right here

And more Conway Twitty too!

youtube.com/watch?v=g1eswGrkMU8

I'm going to guess that's because
A: Fox wants more episodes for syndication purposes,
B: the market is more fragmented than it once was, and
C: once they stop making new episodes, merchandising revenues go down. Someone's probably still buying boxer shorts with Stewie's face on them.

>not liking family guy

Fox ratings don't really matter anymore.
Syndication is where they really make their money.

Literally any from seasons 1-3

>oh that’s right... ponies, ponies like food don’t they

Where Brian attacks SJW's

youtube.com/watch?v=6q8jkReniTY

>This is even more difficult than that time me and Quagmire starting fighting for our lives on a mission fought with dread

the one where peter high fives a sign then talks to a guy who tricks him into joining a suicide camp but he lives because he hates soda