So are these idiots dead or what

So are these idiots dead or what

yes

Reminder that the sand snakes actually happened

It's a shame. I'd like to see more sexy Mediterranean women on tv

one on the right killed herself after vorenus found out she cucked him

THE SNEAKY ARABIAN BEAUTIES KNOWN AS THE SAND SNEKS

Half of them are mega dead

The other half are probably never going to be brought up against and thus implied dead

why'd she show her breasts when she said she had a bad pusy shouldn't she have shown that?

Aside from being the agent of Myrcella's demise and making the mountain mute, what purpose did Dorne/Sunspear serve?

Of those two specifically, bad poosy is dead but her mother is alive.

Because her breasts were perfect.

le strong woman power!

Its so disgusting watching metropolitan jews and their legion of hipster writers shoehorn in modern neo-liberal meme morality into a fucking fictional medieval fantasy world

sweet cringing jesus

>Yara is alive
>people know this
>no one asks about the Sneks, not even Dany or Tyrion

>Niobe from Rome turned into some SJW avatar
sad

the plot contrivance that killed them was worse than anything they ever did with these characters

t. feminist

They were probably going to do a more faithful book adaptation in S6, with Doran revealing his master plan to the snakes but scrapped it due to the overwhelmingly negative reaction to Dorne in S5. So they just hastily wrap it up with Doran getting killed at the start of S6 so they can forget about it until the Sand Snakes can be Dany's expendible cannon fodder for a while. I doubt Dorne will ever be shown or mentioned again desu.

Was Obama Sand supposed to be MTF or were they just really fucking ugly?

What was your favorite Dorne episode? Mine was when Jaime and Bronn snuck into Dorne on a secret mission and fought the Sand Snakes.

Mine was when the only decent actor left in that entire region after Oberyn's death was stabbed to death by his own family.

but what about her pusy?

Saved, ty user. God bless you.

But you're the first one to mention Sup Forums user.

What bad pusy smell like?

like a sweaty snek

>ywn personally guro some qt sand snakes
feels bad man

To be fair id eat their shit. I ate my gfs shit before it was delicious with corn. Then i fucked her ass til it bled. I made her suck the blood off my cock.

Holy fucking yuckola!

*sails my ships behind u*

who's a feminist now soyboy? :^)

I really enjoyed the part where they chained that cute girl up and let her know she was slowly going to die.

Them killing that mwssive black guy instantly with a one inch knife was one of the stupidest things ive ever seen in a show.