Is this the most poorly directed scene in all of cinema?

is this the most poorly directed scene in all of cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo
youtube.com/watch?v=X-WUjhpjcBU
youtube.com/watch?v=DFe0OR-Vaww
youtube.com/watch?v=yvF7m394Zrw
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was pretty bad. I understand what they were going for but there must have been a better way of doing it.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

christ that's awful

Is this in the last book?

I never finished the series.

Emma was still QT in these fiilms

for me its either
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

for user meme answer though youtube.com/watch?v=NdvO0tmNjGo

terrible but I'm not sure it's worst all time

youtube.com/watch?v=X-WUjhpjcBU

It's obvious that this ridiculous scene was a failed attempt to spice up one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Hamlet
>Low tier
just lolz

Based "No!" poster

It's not even bad at all so probably not

This scene had a Nick Cave song, so to me its automatically the best scene in the entire series.

This

>ywn dance awkwardly with young qt emma watson

How does this make any sense Rowling if you pull a sudden asspull like Ron and Hermoine

the catwoman scene is so bizarre it's almost enthralling though

>ywn dance with a girl

Jesus fucking christ

I was so fucking confused when this scene started.

Let's not forget the scene where Ginny bends down to tie Harry's shoe. Who wrote that shit?

Why the fuck did these movies get completely raped of all color and joy and spirit until they resembled Holocaust films?

Fan always say HUR DUR THE STORIES MATURE WITH THE AUDIENCE. There's nothing mature about a brown and grey artless mess. The first two movies had flaws but at least Columbus understood what tone and style is appropriate for a movie series about little kids in a wizard school.

Gee I wonder if you had an ulterior motive by posting it as a soundless webm.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFe0OR-Vaww

And if you don't know the context this is after Ron (their friend) left, along with a bunch of other shit they've had to deal with. It's not a masterpiece by any means but there are far far worse scenes, even within the Harry Potter films.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvF7m394Zrw
Found the scene, god this is so bad.

You can tell Radcliffe is channeling genuine emotion for a girl he's known for a decade.
Watson is just acting.

Why do so many girls use this masculine shirt?

*echoing laugh*
*steps out of the shadows*
first time on Sup Forums eh? those dubs are too good for your kind
*draws katana and slices you in half*
psst, nothing personell newfag

that was physically painful to watch. thanks for further fucking up my eyesight asshole

I remember the whole theater roaring with laughter when the music started.

Thanks bud

Mac and Me is great, asshole

Because they're not in a wizard school anymore. It's meant to be depressing, because they're losing the war that's been going on for years.
Their beloved school is fucked, their government is fucked, people they know are being murdered, they have to carry around these cursed artifacts that are taking a toll on their mental health. It's a shit time in the narrative.

Didn't his son kill himself? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

replace atlas shrugged with lotr and ur good

"I love magic!"

7.1 is the only "real" good HP film.

The hero we need

Wwhat they were going for?

And why is Harry such a shitty friend?
He actually tried to put his cock inside Hermione while she's still with Ron.

great scene, whatre you talking about. the visual doesnt need to stand without the music, they work together. and the aesthetic of late hp moveis are good actually

>ywn receive your owl and go to Hogwarts where you quickly make friends with a band of misfits and are forced year after year to live life to the fullest while defying death itself

What's the fucking POINT

who kisses when the girl's mouth is full of cum? that's fucking gay

Doctor Manuel in CIA?

>tfw you realize you would probably be just as much of a socially empty loser in a magical fantasy school as in real life
accio helium

Do the deed then
One less pop culture parasite the better for us