Why do girls love capeshit so much?

why do girls love capeshit so much?
youtube.com/watch?v=IAu7cx7xF_M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3Mi8rOB3U
youtube.com/watch?v=O-I3z82JFkU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DdsZYlZjh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause they dream about the chads who play the heroes pounding their pussies.

Unfortunately, women are too simple minded to understand why capeshit is bad film.

They should never have been allowed to vote.

It's very easy to get into. Lots of handsome faces too.

This.

Have you ever performed a magic trick in front of a girl and got to see her reaction?
Same reason.

Boils down to:
>why I'm not like the other girls, I'm hip enough to self deprecate by liking something nerds like (never mind that capeshif is now the normiest shit out there) xD

>tfw the latest capeshit trailer is released

women only like the lowest form of entertainment

they love capeshit because it's the only genre left where chads get to be chads, and because numales disgust them and society has robbed them of a rhetorical framework/vocabulary with which to express that disgust.

Explain yourself, faggot.

So they can be just like the boys.

Women get wet if you have any sort of power over her and other men.
A magician does something that defies logic and that she knows other men cannot do and will be baffled by. That puts him above, in that moment, to ever other men, that entices the vagina.

It's the same with superheroes, they want to fantasize having a man that can tear other men apart with his hands. Someone that is above other men.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3Mi8rOB3U

because its entry level garbage girls only ever like stuff that is entry level garbage.

How come girls never got that excited for Tobey when he was Spider-Man Sup Forums?

Not even that they want to see the chads who play the heroes pounding the asses of the chads playing the other heroes

Women that age are fucking weird

they love it cuz of the chads. they want to be in a threesome with thor, cap, and bbc.

Because he looks like your typical beta nu-male

to fit in

Fpbp

women only like something if its popular so they can get attention from men and money

fucking disgusting sluts, I hate women so much, I'm glad none of them talk to me

kek

Honest question

Can women enjoy anything on their own?

Look at her channel! No dc reactions! Hahahahah!

How come there are so many fan-made compilations of clips of romantic relationships between characters from MCU movies, but not DC movies? There are some for the DC tv shows, but not as many for the movies.

what was meant by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=O-I3z82JFkU

They dont. They know Marvel reaction videos gets lots of hits so they ham it up. Like when black people fake cry in their reaction videos. Whites love watching black people reacting to marvel trailers

JENNY'S

Those dead eyes.

LITTLE

Was this a good movie?

TAMPON

capeshit is the peak of what their brains can understand.

BOY

hehehehe~

wtf is this shit

This is the correct answer

t. incel

I don't even know What a fucking incel is so your words can't hurt me

brother, i know that feel, and in this acceptance, of truth, of hatred, we liberate ourselves from pointless cycle of fucking women, potentially making a son or daughter, only so that the son will want to fuck girls or the daughter will want to get fucked (or even worse, your son or daughter is gay/lesbian).

let us bask in our ability...to NIGNORE and be nignored. at least it's mutual.

nothing is more pathetic than unrequited desire/love/lust...thus...the true champion disconnects, and disregards, the normalfags, the money-grubbing cunts of the world, etc.

girl on the right is qt af.

have you ever seen any girl genuinely display any interest in anything if not for the men involved?

they'd smoke crack the second they find out their crush does it

Yes, I'm not a fat neet.

makes their ginies tingle so they can go get cock smashed by their daddies.

no shes not the other two are so ugly and plain it just makes her the automatic hot one. but she's not f a m.

Gee I wonder why girls would be interested in a bunch of movies starring young hot buff guys it's like it's a mystery or something.

Delete this photo

Would fug the rightmost, other two hags are repulsive

We need Westerns to become popular again. Those were the original capeshit films.

>full of really handsome men who work on their bodies all day
>full of women who don't eat and don't lift and don't even contribute to fights and usually cause more problems than they solve

gee I wonder

>BvS reaction
>doesn't know who Ben Affleck is
>no WW reaction
>no JL reaction
kek even a bunch of girls thought the DCEU sucks! LMAO

Yep. Literally all you need to do is look at any hero's tag on tumblr and see a fucking deluge of "imagines" which are basically just one-shot fanfics where X character fucks the reader's self insert (or protects her or watches tv with her or helps her with her homework or whatever gets these people wet).
This too.

>4 daughters
their dad is bretty based.

His life must be hell

>a man appears on screen
>WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How do women function

this is all you need to know

get educated

>how do women function
inefficiently and clouded judgement, to name a few features, yet they think they are superior.

How do I make girls scream when they see me

star in capeshit.

because they think boys do

or be in a boy band

>5:26
OH HEY CHLOE

Middle is cutest

user gets it
Women try way too hard to be funny, fuck

you know thats not the same person right?

middle is for normies, right is indeed the quintessential Sup Forums choice.

That scene in Homecoming where the girls play Fuck-Marry-Kill: Avengers? Yeah, that didn't come from the fucking void. That's what little middle and high school girls talk and think about nowadays.

Because social media hadn't ruined society yet

>tfw haven't had a gf for 7 years

why are they wearing so much make up?
they have nice facial features do they really need all that make up?
also the right one with the herpes is the cutest

I want to whisk her away from her thot stacy friends and rub her back and tell her that no longer will she have to stress about putting forth a false persona to appease her faux social clique, and that her real persona is all I will ever require. Then, I shall rub the sore muscles, tensed from her hidden social anxiety, and straighten her disheveled hair which she combed in a rush to appease the narcissism and ego of her age group.

Same

Loving every laugh

>tfw haven't had a gf ever
Wah!

when the black guys came on screen the literally soaked their panties.

The one on the right is cute

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DdsZYlZjh4

It's popular. That's it

That's not as bad

I'm not very spiteful, but I wish horrible things unto people who make reaction videos

what's sex like with a girl?

why do they all bite their bottom lip when Black Panther comes on?
what did they mean by this?

nothing that concerns you whiteboi

>Robert downey jr,
>chad

How long before she transforms into gollum after Marvel stops making capeshit?

>Son is 12
>Haven't been with anyone since his mother
>Started asking me about girl advice
>Told him to just play confident and be himself, because I don't even know how I got with his mom in the first place
lmao

Damn it. Am I the only one who thinks the middle girl is pretty.

I do bro.

Well, it was definitely a good pizza.

This is the dumbest fucking YouTube video I have ever seen.

Girls are simple and need to be told what to like, so they are gonna be drawn to whatever is popular.

Kek. This is every woman in every photo.

notice how they overcompensated their happiness when black characters came on screen.

What did he mean by this

double standards

I feel like this will be me. How a literal diagnosed autist such as myself has managed to get a fiance

Jump out in front of them with a knife

3>2>1>4