He's my friend

>He's my friend
>So was I

How would DC handle this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mothra

Have the villain watching from the sidelines and mutter something like "it's just like Cain and Abel" to himself.

>James was my friend
>Why did you say that name?

>Hey! Wait! James is his mommy's name.

>I'm jewish and gay
>So was I

DC has Oscar-winning writers, Marvel has soyboy high-school dropouts and cancer kids coming up with quips on notepads.
DC would come up with some infinitely more smarter, your average pleb didn't even get the circles and triangles dialogue by Lex

When I saw the trailer for Civil War, I assumed they'd be fighting for a way less retarded reason.

I guess I expected too much from a simple capeshit movie,

Ka-Lel! NO

Lex was the only good part since he knew he was in shit and hammed it up so hard.

And somehow DC still is trash.

>DC has Oscar-winning writers
HAHAHAHAHAHA god damn it

>He's my neck
>So was I
done

>average pleb didn't even get the circles and triangles
explain

>Implying I like the MCU
Just because I don't want malaria doesn't meant I want aids.

That was Joss.
>DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES
>still has more Oscars than Marvel
bruh look at this dude

that's because you are stupid user

>dcuck already suicidal
stay strong user

If Terrio was so bad then why did Disney want him so much for Episode 9?

>I exist only to protect my friends. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my compatriots. And now... I have no friends. My soul, that is what you have taken from me!
>I'm going to make them suffer. These humans you've befriended, I will take them all from you one by one.

>He's MY MAN.
41%

>trying to kill the guy who murdered your parents is a stupid reason
>defending your friend who was brainwashed during said murder is a stupid reason

DCucks, everyone

I have never seen suicide squad, wonderwoman, bvs or justice league. is the dialogue really that bad in these movies? which has the worst?

"There's good reason to believe that Lex is tied to A.R.G.U.S. For those who don't know, that's the parent organization to which Amanda Waller and Task Force X report. Lex, in his characteristically cryptic fashion, taunts both Lois as well as the audience with this information. When she confronts him at Lexcorp Tower claiming to have proven his involvement in the Senate bombing and the smear campaign against Superman, he replies with this:

>"Oh, I'm afraid that's all just going to blow away like sand in the desert. Next category:CIRCLES! Round and round and round they go to find Superma-mmmmmm no, no, no. Wrong category, boy. Next category: TRIANGLES! Yes, Euclid's triangle inequality - the shortest distance between two points is a straight path, and I believe the straightest path to Superman is a pretty little road called Lois Lane."

This is Lex doing what he loves - taunting people with information in a way that they can't possibly grasp at the present time. Within the narrative of the film, this is a double entendre, referring to the money that will armor Lex against Lois's claims, in another way, it's possible he's alluding to how all this will cease to matter once the New Gods arrive, and it becomes a reference to a Thaumaturgic Triangle, a magic circle used in evocations and summoning.

But as the story progresses and more revelations come to light in Suicide Squad, it becomes apparent that it might, in fact, be a triple entendre referring to A.R.G.U.S.'s official seal. The Latin motto at the bottom translates to "Our Search Begins," and given the fact that Lex is clandestinely gathering information on metahumans, there's good reason to believe this tech giant is the means by which they're finding them. This is why Lex doesn't fear Lois's accusations - these circles and triangles. He's too rich to care, too big to fail, and too valuable to lose.

Argus: from Greek myth, a giant with a hundred eyes."-a fellow user

Was the person he was talking to, or the humans kill all of his friends? If they did, I could understand this perfectly.

>James was my fried
I saw it

>They had to add in a big line as a punchline in the Ragnarok trailer about Hulk being Thor's friend from work in order for RDJ's reply about being Cap's friend to make sense and then lied about a make-a-wish kid coming up with the line

>My mother was called Martha
>So was mine

>can take tank's shell directly
>can't take Cap's punch

what the fuck

>He's my friend.
>No, Kal El. Friendship is between equals - not kings and slaves. Humans will never be your friends, your partners, YOUR EQUALS! They used their friendship to SUBJUGATE YOU, TO LIMIT YOU! Guns and bombs were never the humans' weapons... emotions are

>He's so braindead he doesn't know the difference between the comic CEO and the movie CEO

youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM

they are all retarded, but this has to be the worst

Address? I need to take care of a couple of loose ends.

Lol