Secret Origin of the YASS QUEEN!

Mar-Vell who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/movwJu1-f_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you. Fuck off. Get fucked. Go fuck yourself.

I don't get what you're tryin' say here. Is it that you're a faggot? is that it?

FINALLY. NO MORE PATRIARCH FIGURE GIVING HER POWERS!

Fuck!

Mar-Vell has always been left out of short summaries of Carol's origin, user.

Here's the rest of the preview.

Hello, Rogue?
There are powers in dire need of being stolen.

>Carol liking Cosmos and Carl Sagan

SHE'S A FUCKING NEO CON!! YOU FUCKS!!

oh please, like they are ever going to admit captains before carol. (except ewing)

Spencer please, she's always been a giant sci-fi nerd.

I don't hate this character, but I hate this panel.

Crain's Venomized variant.

Mar-Vell's legacy was a big part of the one arc Butters & Fazekas got to write.

watching the decline of sales and the eventual relaunch of marvel's flagship female is amusing.

Finish the job...

Lopez variant.

>Mar-Vell's legacy was a big part of the one arc Butters & Fazekas got to write.
it was a pretty good arc and make carol intersting til civil shit show.

Second issue 23k.

Oh, and the regular cover.

Will Marvel stop romanticizing Hala?

They were a imperialistic expansionist empire of xenophobes

but that's why carol loves them!

Sounds great.

where's the revisionist take of Kree as evil and Skrulls as lesser evil

>THAT I AM...
>I AM...
AIPT!

>retcon shit
>call her 'Mighty'
>shitty creative team

yeah I'm really going to need a bingo card for Marvel because this shit is ticking off boxes.

That is a aggressively ugly face

I actually like this little monologue but I have no idea who or what those kids are supposed to be

she doesn't conform to your stereotypical version of 'beauty', user.
Check your priviledge

mid-week Carolthread bump.

Wax the poo in the loo's eyebrow and she's cute.

Me on the left.

Look, as long as Carol is in an explosion in the film, I'm good.

she looks like a cartoon version of Gordon Ramsay....

well without the forehead wrinkles i guess.

You can be a fascist without being a brain-dead fundie backwords retard.

isn't that already true? the kree-skrull war started because the kree killed a skrull emmisary and stole his tech

>reminder that they killed the Hulk because he could do this to her

God I'm still mad that Amadeus didn't get a chance to punch her face in during CW2

Well if he did she would have murdered him.

i guess it's more the kree's don't attack earth as much.

>implying female role model can be conservative

next you'll tell me she had issues with trauma and substance abuse

Didnt carol got his memory erased like twice after the baby rape?. I bet she doesnt remeber how she got his powers

She mentions the Psyche-Magnitron in the preview and Mar-Vell in the last volume. She knows.

He trolled her pretty good in his comic. Not that it mattered given how he's written like a meathead nowadays.

Operation Galactic Storm

I wonder how often Carol reminds people that every sunrise the Earth gets is because of her.

>THAT I AM
>I AM
youtu.be/movwJu1-f_0
HERE WE GO BUDDY HERE WE GO HERE WE GO

son i'm not reading a 24 part crossover

This

She was also Gloria Steinem with superpowers.

She can be more than one thing.

They are her aborted children, from all the times she got tanked and missed her period.

But Kree are about the same physical level as a human. Why is a half human/half Kree somewhere in the upper flying brick range?

I thought all Kree had a degree of super strength

That's where Hulkling gets his strength from right?

Kree are much stronger than baseline humans, but Carol's powers come from the fact that it was Mar-Vell, who by that point had not only been enhanced by kree science but also had the nega bands. Then later on she was experimented on by the brood which made her even more powerful.

Hulkling get's his strength from whatever the kree did to Marv to give him powers.

Why is she being so poetic about the Kree? They were a bunch of bordelrine war mongering militaristic fascist assho-yep I answered my own question.

>dragging Carl Sagan into this
Actually quite unhappy about this, desu.
Literally shaking rn u guise.

You know nobody says "yas queen" anymore, right?

They are still pushing this iteration? Why not go back to the fun Carol? Not this power-hungry feminist monster?

Also less than 20k read her book, remember the overshipping before answering

I think she's got a good face there.
Taste differs.

Poser art is painful to the eye.

Like Ike like it!

>Carol helping Jess throw a party to celebrate hooking up with Porcupine right in front of her

Is there a bigger cuckquean in comics?

Tell that to Marvels solicitations writer, nigger.

>Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell and Carol Danvers) – Margie Stohl

OP BTFO

When and how was Hala destroyed?

Black Vortex, some nobody with a cosmic power up vaporized it.

>still using the murdercarol panel for the recap
Good.

But fun Carol was a power-hungry feminist monster.

>more Stohl
I wish marvel would fire 90% of their writers at this point

They can make their soldiers Hulk/Thor level strong but they never seem to do it much.

Only the accuser corps that appeared once or twice to wreck the Avengers but never ever appeared in any of those arc where Hala got fucked by the Shi'Ar or Ultron for some reason.

The supreme intelligence can crap out some nega bands any time it wants, but it never does that either. For some reason it likes the Kree being the assed raped bitches of the universe every time they have some large scale space conflict.

>

It's gonna be filled with Mar-Vell telling her how awesome and wonderful she is and he's glad she carried his legacy.

Honestly I'm not surprised since Marv fucking enabled Carol's shittyness.

Can preach or someone storytime the Secret Avengers arc? I don't have it.

I still don't know what YASS QUEEN means.

>no Monica

>Can preach or someone storytime the Secret Avengers arc? I don't have it.
Maybe in a few. When i finish Gen 13

It's the modern "You go girl!"

She likes space. Lots of worlds to conquer and make into Americans.

It comes and goes.

So we can blame Mar-Vell for YASSS Queen?

She isn't part of Captain Marvel's lineage. Just someone using the name illegally.

>Carl Sagan!

>COSMOS

>MY FAVORITE SHOW

God why does Marvel try SO hard to make girls "LOL SOO NERDY" in the most obvious meme-tier fashion they can? I Sagan's Cosmo's is one of those things people like to say they like to make them sound smart. And Marvel seems to love these pretentious fake ass people they keep creating their characters as.

Also what pisses me off about retconning Mar-Vel out is how he's actually the one hero who died and basically stays dead. It's like an accomplishment in and of itself in comics. So his death, since it's the one few permanent ones in comics, should be remembered and honored.

But NOPE. NERD SCIENCE GIRRRLLL POWER IMM SSSOO SMART has to bump away room for anything else that came before it decided it wanted attention that day.

Well Sthol is being forced to acknowledge him in Generations so we'll see.

It wasn't really an issue until the late 80s of superheroes stop being dead in Marvel.

>No energy I cannot hold
This meme needs to die. Carol doesn't absorb energy. She absorbs plasma, which is the fourth state of matter. If she absorbed all energy she would be untouchable, but the countless times she has been sent flying by the kinetic energy in punches prove she can't.

No problem.

She doesn't passively absorb kinetic energy, but if she focused on it she could.

Really? Whee can I read this version? I've wanted to give Caltai Marvel a go. But at this point I just associate all Marvel females with tumblr trash.

Her eyes are unnaturally far apart