ITT: Post your favourite cartoon character that only appeared in one scene in the whole series

ITT: Post your favourite cartoon character that only appeared in one scene in the whole series.

No, you're lying. That is easily the most despicable being on the planet.

It does show up later, but is never used so I just assume he got a new one that didn't...do the sexiest thing on the planet.

MUH DRINK!!!

I'm still mad that he never became a recurring character

He made a small appearance in one episode iirc

Only appeared in one segment named after her and her last appearance was in a song with no lines.

I can't believe they wasted such a qt character design with a side character with no name.

Does anyone have that greentext about how Numbah 4 had to fuck all of his former teammates who has turned into girls?

>Best-waifu
>Best ship for Finn in AT
>Only appeared in one episode
>Finn struggles through life and has gone through multiple relationships for 8 seasons
>In one episode Finn meets Roselinen, falls in love, they have a family, they have grandchildren, and Finn dies happy

very mysterious and quiet

This is the best episode hands down

What show

nobody ever granted him his wish... did they, -Craig-?

wasn´t this just kimiko in an outfit? seems i misremembered

Where is she from? I've seen her a couple of times before. Such a cutie

Remember when Thriftie from the "Beware the Creeper" episode of BtAS was Sup Forums's flavor of the month

Oh course I do along with the girl with 5 mouths on her body from the Spider-man Halloween special.

>Does anyone have that greentext about how Numbah 4 had to fuck all of his former teammates who has turned into girls?
Bumping for interest

The show was Tiny Toons, her name is Julie Bruin and the picture here is her last appearance.

Penny Plasm might come back, but until she does she's a one-shot waifu.