If you like this movie, you need to leave this board immediatly

If you like this movie, you need to leave this board immediatly

>BUT DUDE LONG TAKES ARE FOR PATRICIANS
You can have long quiet scenes that are both good and bad. Just because its long doesnt automatically make it good fucking hell.

>DUDE THOSE SCENES MAKE US APPRECIATE TECHNOLOGY AND SHIT
A competent director would have directed those scenes in a way that doesn't put a hyperactive 5 year old to sleep. It's just shitty film making, no excuse.

>IT JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH LASER GUNS AND SJW PANDERING FOR YOU LIKING
Fuck off. Before Sunrise was litterally just two people walking around a city, talking and it wasn't boring for a second. You know why? BECAUSE IT HAD A COMPETENT DIRECTOR!

>DUDE BUT THE AENDING WAS PRETTY LSD TRIPPIN LMAO
So it's confirmed the drugs have destroyed your brains. 2001 fans are literally DUDE WEED LMAO tier

t. pleb

imo, all the ship stuff and HAL was epic and groundbreaking

but I agree with you on the ending, it just suddenly went all arthouse and totally broke the fucking immersion

>arthouse
He went through a black hole.

Get the fuck out of here normie. This film was an absolute treasure from start to finish. YFW you realize Kubrick was trying to explain stellar theology.

"In the beginning of the movie 2001, most people who sat in the theater were struck by the imagery which was presented
to them, as they first saw a dark and grey and ugly world. And as that world begin [sic] to move down from the center of the
screen, they saw behind it, a moon. And as the moon begin to come down with the world that was sinking to the lower part of
the screen behind it you saw the emergence of the sun. What you are witnessing was an eclipse of the sun, partial eclipse, and
as the light from the sun spilled across the edge of the moon, it took the shape of the boat of Isis3 and the sun, of course, for
anyone who has studied, the Osirian cycle became Osiris. And the symbology was Osiris riding across the heavens upon the
boat of Isis. Now, this will all have much deeper meaning to you as we progress toward your education in the ancient Mystery
Schools, which are today known by many different names, and we will get to some of those names as we go along. This
signified, of course, the creation of the universe and of the world."

t. buttblasted 2001 fans

>arthouse

dumbass wasting his time with no logical argument to speak of

That's you

t. Underage

That's you

You're thinking of interstellar.

Hey guys I don't like 2001 am I cool yet?

This is why Sup Forums is garbage.

Fuck off, /lit/ard.

lol 2deep4u. right? XD

bad thread

DUDE THE MONOLITH IS YOUR TV LMOA

you're a real fiend, a fucking wraith of a man. I hope some day you're executed for crimes against humanity

>Kubrick
>Incompetent

That's some pretty bad bait.

To be fair you have to have a high IQ to understand A Space Odyssey...

i agree with this

THIS FAGGOT POSTS THIS SAME THRRAD EVERY DAY
Reminder: if you reply in angst to this bait you are incredibly new and should shut your fucking mouth for a while

Based "THIS FAGGOT POSTS THIS SAME THRRAD EVERY DAY
Reminder: if you reply in angst to this bait you are incredibly new and should shut your fucking mouth for a while" poster

I just want to stir up discussion about this film without looking like a desperate faggot.

not only this movie is for plebs

plebs really think this is the best Kubrick movie

>Not 'A Clockwork Orange'

much better than 2001

embarrassing post, you should leave this board

>Unironically posting wojaks in 2017
reddit

Based Kubrick still exposing sick authoritarians like you. He's pointing at you from beyond the grave

Be a man. Drink your poison now before you are tried & incarcerated

kubick is a hack

full metal jacket was good until hartman died. platoon is a better overall vietnam war film.

book is better desu

I grew up and realized kubrick was a hack too