Nice teaser ya stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wDafyKBec

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0LeCAFSjk

>There's Something About Barry

FLASHKINO

Looks like garbage.

>Arrow pointing to his dick

what did Snyder mean by this?

The current season of the Flash is balls so I'm hyped for EzraFlash. He seems like a bro too.

Costume looks like dogshit but the action could be fun.

i really hope that's not the official theme playing

Question, why do the bolts of energy gather around him like a storm rather than from him?

Can he save the DCEU

God that song is fucking shit, I wish they'd stop using it. It really doesn't work with the aesthetic they're going for.

Whats with that gay ass stretching like hes that garbage take on Danny Rand? Hopefully super speed is fun on screen but the destructive lightning around him is fucking retarded. And this is going to sound Chris Chan level of bitching but Yellow Lightning>>>>>Blue Lightning just because of his color scheme.

Something tells me the music playing when WW checks her e-mail is part of the main theme.

I'm most likely wrong though.

I thought this was wally?

All these teasers remind me of Netflix Marvel and Avengers mashed up.

Not gonna lie and say at least the visuals looks nice, though.

> the death of Barry's mom is the most cluster fuck Nexus of twisted timelines in the DC universe
> It becomes the central Nexus from which all other timelines originate
It's guarded by 50 ever vigilant Barry's, looping endless nights to protect whatever time stream suits their particular whim

Another shill thread?

It's a White Stripes song, you retard.

it's not.

I could believe it

not him but shit band

>Barrio

>And this is going to sound Chris Chan

You're right.

I guess you're also pissed off that he doesn't have blonde hair too?

they're the only kind

no one actually wants to talk about these movies

The effects look insane damn

but.. why armor?
Being fast is literally Barrys thing. Wouldn't all the armor slow him down because of the weight?

Batman couldn't save it and he had 3 years of preptime

Erza wouldnt look right as a blonde, and yeah I wish they casted somebody who looked the part. Which is funny considering Barry is the most average looking motherfucker around

He's doin them Naruto jutsus

That shit looks awesome. Cannot wait.

Because Barry's a noob, and thinks he needs it.
>Wouldn't all the armor slow him down because of the weight
Dude. Speed Force. Come on.

supposedly flash is getting a second suit, one that isn't homemade. Supplied by Wayne Tech, of course.

Nothing slows down SPEED FORCE except your own doubts and fears

Johns is a big villian

The same reason the lighting is blue, snyder is an idiot

I like him, which is something I wouldn't have think like a year ago.

That's a retarded costume.

Also, Wally will always be best Flash.

Why?

Does anyone really care? One line of dialogue would fix it.
>"He absorbs the living lightning from between dimensions and converts it into speed"
>"But why is it blue?"
>"Did you expect it to be a different colour? What if the sky was red?"

but user, think of what sort of speed Barrino could achieve without the armor and speedforce

I think Wally is pretty much the only flash that cannot change looks because his redhead is kind of iconic. No, it's Barry: kino barry.

>That's a retarded costume.

It's a great on you pleb

I think the bigger problem is now his lightning fucks with everything around him for no good reason

you like Power Ranger Flash?

They wouldn't even bring up the colour, it's just blue in that universe. I'm hoping that as Barry learns to control his powers the lighting shifts from the blue end of the spectrum (high energy/less stable) to yellow/red (low energy/more stable)

New Barry is just a mix of Wally anyway, duder.

I hope the DCCU keeps the different colored lighting for every speedster tho

I imagine it's sort of like nu Batgirls yellow boots with laces. They'll only be an issue if the writer makes it an issue. I'm sure you can imagine the lightning not fucking up everything around him if you can imagine living lightning making a guy fast enough to time travel.

Not that I am complaining about nuBarry, mate. Only pointing out a reason for him not being Wally.

In any case, if they want to change it, they can. I'm not going to complain about it either. I personally don't care, even if I like him reddish-blond haired.

Am I retarded, or who's the "seventh" in this unite the seven?

Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
The Flash
Cyborg
(Not Dead) Superman
???

That's a very dissapointing explanation, I'd much rather Barry was like, "It's Speed Force, I do t got to explain shit."

No he isn't.

Wally is smart talking hot head. Barry is a spaghetti spilling nerd. Barry's personality is literally established in Barry's first comic book appearance. Making quips in not a unique part of Wally.

I just think its a pointless, and rather dumb, change is all. Also you should know by now comic readers have a fucked up method of what they will/wont break their suspension of disbelief. But regardless theres plenty of other things to bitch about this Barry, namely the costume and the actor

Green Lantern. Are you.... You don't read comics do you?

youtu.be/Js_eA_FsGKQ

This theme.

It's gonna be a "secret weapon" that Bruce chats shit about all through the film, then a Lantern gonna descend like god from a cloud in the final battle against Steppenwolf like an angel against a demon.

You think I'm kidding; remember this is Snyder's fucking jam.

Meralfredon

>Would rather someone used a meme than hint at a crisis
C'mon now.

Metamorpho, obviously.

Shazam

Probably "worked for spider-man"

The White Stripes are absolute shit.

Black Canary

What's with this "trailers for trailers" shit that's been a trend the past couple of years. Do suits actually believe it increases hype for a movie?

Green Lantern is in it.

It's called twitter

It does, unsurprisingly.

Well we've done the "hero starts sloppy and gets better" thing with each DCEU appearance so I imagine he's still not fully in control or some shit. But after his solo movie or even by the end of JL will get to that point and next movie he can speed around with little friction and thus can have less armor and doesn't fuck with things.

and the lightening becomes yellow because lightenings like the opposite of flames or something.

probably.

Because the lightning came from the excited air particles around him, not from him? The latter is still possible, but it'd be a thunderous flatulence.

these guys said it
quick clips, small screenshots, can be reposted allllll over social media by the general audience. And they all feel like they're "breaking the news" so they blast it all over.

Like when Drake dropped that silly ass video that was just ripe for memes (You see those things even on here.) or literally ended another rappers career with memes. Social media is pretty fucking powerful if you can ride it's wave.

Barry taking up meditation to stop perceiving things as going too fast would be a REALLY cool idea to do! I love this one.

goddamn that looks cool as fuck

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit?

>inb4 muh blue lighting

No you aren't james.

it's been mentioned a few times.

I think the intention is to make Barry look like a huge nerd.

People forget that Barry was never the "quirky" awkward nerd, just the boring, stuffy kind. Grant Gustin portraying him as the former doesn't help.

are we talking about how they made him mexican in the BvS movie?

>then a Lantern gonna descend like god from a cloud in the final battle against Steppenwolf like an angel against a demon.

you are joking but I am actually fucking praying to god this happens. I love that campy shit

This 'cap puts into words my feelings about any Flash's suit better than I can.
Though I gotta admit, the movie's suit is growing on me.

the ending song is wonder woman's theme

that shit has been established since the day the OST came out, why are people debating on this?

>All these people getting hyped for a Snyder film in this thread

I remember reading leaks from a while ago saying that Barry's suit is supposed to look like shit in this film and by the end of it Bruce gets him a new suit. Maybe this is actually true. This was the same leak that said Bruce was putting the team together and not Superman.

God I can't stop seeing Filthy Frank.

He means in the movies. We haven't really heard anything about Green Lantern.

it wasn't a leak it was a set visit. the idea was Barry threw it together from like plane materials and shit that could survive extreme speeds/friction and shit

>asian barry
Micast tbhwy

>applying physic to speedforce

This is going to be a disaster

Ahh ok that makes more sense. You think that's the case here? I'm starting to believe it.

>Miller was born and raised in Wyckoff, New Jersey.[6][7][8] His mother, Marta (Koch), is a modern dancer.[7] His father, Robert S. Miller, was senior vice president and managing director of Hyperion Books, and later became a publisher at Workman Publishing.[9][10] Miller has two older sisters, Saiya and Caitlin.[9] His father is Jewish and his mother, who has German and Dutch ancestry, is from a Christian background. Ezra considers himself Jewish, and "spiritual."[11][12][13]

The part that plays during the majority of the video.

>his mother, who has German and Dutch ancestry, is from a Christian background
>Ezra considers himself Jewish
This isn't how it works

I'm not sure why his electricity would be fucking with things if he's not moving, electricity should only be generated if a conductor is moving through an magnetic field. If he's standing still then there should be no energy generated/drawn upon.

>implying Speedforce isn't the Electroweak Interaction

Interestingly, Electroweak is weaker than Electrostrong (GL's Hard Light).
Theoretically, GL should always beat Flash, if we were to treat it as rock-paper scissors and only look at the energies they draw upon.

Ezra's Barry is like the one thing I'm looking forward to in this

The problem is that camp after a 3h edgefest is fucking awful

>suit is indistinguishable from power rangers movie that is out now

My god its so bad.

I wrote it above but I'll repeat my thoughts.

We've had a "flawed" Superman in MOS, flawed batman in BvS. Wondy was maybe the only "full power" character we saw in BvS if they use his rebirth to make Superman even more buffed. Flash could be "not in full control" yet which could explain the blue lightening and it's effect on the shit around him since he's not frictionless or whatever the bullshit speed force does (I fully admit I don't give a fuck about the flash). That would also provide a reason as to why he would need armor to protect him at higher speeds.

It's funny though my brother is the type of person who isn't just a normie, he's the type of kid who won't even watch the winter fucking soldier because "he doesn't like that marvel comic shit". His first comment when I sent him the trailer to get his typical snarky response was, I shit you not, "isn't flash's lightening supposed to be yellow."

Remember I don't give a fuck about flash but even I thought that was a bad sign.

are you fucking stupid?