What does Sup Forums think of the animated Hercules and Xena movie?

What does Sup Forums think of the animated Hercules and Xena movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YyrS_1Gac1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll watch it then tell you later.

good voices

I remember liking it even though I didn't watch either show.

the two female titans where hot

I heard it was absolutely terrible but I never saw it

Oh shit, I totally forgot this was a thing, I remember my dad getting this at a video store on VHS. Sadly I think we lost it along the way, but maybe it might be with the other VHS in storage.

>The titans are portrayed as elemental monsters.

Where have I heard that before?

nah it was good
it even got nominated for an award for its music

That Boom Chaka Laka song is still stuck in my head!

can Tethys and Mnemosyne become a flavor of the month? please

ToonZone told me it was bad back when it aired on Cartoon Network's Cartoon Theater. Should I not have listened to them?

I enjoyed it, its specially charming if you are familiar with the live action shows in which is based but you don't need them to watch it, you should at least find it entretaining IMO.
Also for the longest time i thought Genndy Tartakovsky worked on it due its art style but it end up having nothing to do with him.

It really didn't help that it came out at about the same time as Disney's Hercules.
Even as a fan of the shows at the time, I remember watching the commercials and thinking how bad it looked in comparison.

If you have to ask, no.

I remember seeing ads for it on a few VHS movies I had and that was it.

Same.

It's terrible looking back, but at the time it was fine.

Did Zeus get turned into a mouse at some point in this or did I imagine that? Used to rent this a lot as a kid but barely remember it.

It was either that or Beast Master where there was this weird Half Snake Half Spider chick and it was from that moment I knew I wasn't a normal boy.

Also Typhon was a giant bumbling Fred Flintstone knock off with his toe under a rock. What the fuck were they thinking?

I think he did.

It gave us this:

youtu.be/YyrS_1Gac1M

Stylish as fuck.

Didnt the people that made Justice Friends did this?

Jesus that's painful.
I figured it would at least have the same feel to it as the shows it was based off of, since they were pretty much live action cartoons already, but this just seems like a terrible kid's movie.

I remember seeing commercials for it, and my Mom telling me she wasn't doing to buy it even though I didn't ask her to.

>I didn't watch either show.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Greatest fight in any Kingdom Hearts arena battle.
Fight Me!

Rock Titan was GOAT. I'm glad its back for 3.

Ice Titan was "REFLECT: the boss fight". It sucked. I hope we get either the Cyclops or Tornado next.

>Iolas went on to produce Spartacus with Xena