When you consider how crazy successful season 5 has been so far...

When you consider how crazy successful season 5 has been so far, it would stand to reason adult swim would want to keep the brand going in some shape or form.

How would you feel about a Scotsman spinoff? I feel he's already more of an "adult" character (in regards to things like killing and drinking at least)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DH728dbn21g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Damn...

I wanted for Genndy to do other stuff, but this just sound so good.....

Maybe as a comic or mini serie...

If it was in theme with Season 5 with its darker elements while not going too over the edge I'd be interested.

Predicting it now.

We'll see Old Man Scotsman all decrepit and maybe missing additional limbs besides his chaingun leg, to highlight the pathos of Jack's newfound immortality and the consequences of his prolonged failure.

However, we'll also get a cameo from his badass daughter, who takes heartily after dear ol' dad.

nah, l don't know if Scotsman can work by himself

Hes great when hes kickin with jack becuase jack is the straight man to scotts absurdity

youtu.be/DH728dbn21g

How well did episode 2 do with its Nielsen ratings btw?

Season 6 will be Jack going BACK into the Future and doing time travel shenanigans existing in the same timeframe as season 1-4 Jack

I think Scotsman will probably give Jack a bittersweet sort of hope. He's sort of the opposite of Jack. He has all the reason to give up hope since he's old and crippled but he fights on. And he's going to die in a blaze of glory, Jack's going to take his claymore and give it to his daughter.

On one hand, I think Genndy should move onto new stuff

On the other hand, John DiMaggio has the perfect voice for long drunken Scottish cussing

I think Scotsman is a character that works well in small doses

>l don't know if Scotsman can work by himself

Scotsman saves Jack part I and II were all focused on him.

I would be down for a movie or maybe one season/mini series (6-10 episodes)

99% of those little fan favorite characters do.
But in the end he'd need a good foil. And presumably it can't be Jack.

I know it's impossible to think that Execs would think past the brand but maybe they could just let Genndy finish his other show they forced to end on a cliffhanger.

This sounds like it could be bad for the same reason Kronk's New Groove was bad: some side characters only work as side characters.

Or Planet Sheen.

>Kronk's new grove was bad.

well memed. I agree about the side characters tho.
That shit made me really hyped, but it was too shitty, especially because it took nothig from the original show other than Sheen. If it wasn't for sheen, you wouldn't even know it was a spinoff of jimmy neutro because it is completely different.

>How would you feel about a Scotsman spinoff? I feel he's already more of an "adult" character (in regards to things like killing and drinking at least)

Pitch a more complete concept. What other characters? Assuming there's no aku, who's the antagonist?

Scotsman raising jack's daughter ala lone wolf and cub?

>Kronk's New Groove
>bad

He's going to die in season 5 isn't he?

Spoiler alert
He doesnt make it

>Aku shits out Aku Jr. before dying
>Jack goes back to the past
>Aku Jr. grows up and goes back to the past to get revenge on Jack

Samurai Jack Z

Wouldn't it make more sense for this bitch to fight Aku the second?

She'll be the mother of Jack's son.

I'd say it's more likely she's the daughter of Jack's son.

We already saw Scotsman in the promos. He got his leg upgraded, but he's missing an eye now.

Bad. 0.9 million. If it drops any more the show'll get taken off the air.

Man, I'm already bored of these "Adult Swim reboots shows" threads.

Hehe.. An Old Man Scotsman, complete with aged look, sporting gray hair, cybernetic eye, mechanical limbs, some guns and sword... Let's see.. :) Why not?

that's not how any of this works user

get comfy they will be here awhile, this happen when nu PPG was announced, this happen when Futurerama was rebooted. Basically the board just goes into full "what if" mode.

They'll just make 53-91 episodes.

What if the board didn't go into full what if mode

>>>/facebook/

Look, the way ratings are going now this season of Samurai Jack will be the last! Everyone needs to download episodes online so Cartoon Network knows how popular this is! If we work hard enough maybe we can even get it moved to afternoon so that Samurai Jack toys can be sold at Wal-mart!

Those two things are not mutually exclusive with each other.

>Wal-mart
Fuck that, I want muh weeb Samurai Jack figmas and shit.

If it's a spinoff you want...

I see what you did there

No. This last season will probably wrap it up just like how the Ed Edd and Eddy got wrapped up the movie. Just let some things end well and move on user. Trying to force Samurai Jack to go on as a zombie would be a disservice to it.

It would be cool for the Scotsman to have his own Scottish aku if the play it for laughs

Voiced by Christopher McCulloch doing Col. Gentleman
Daft Highlandah,Yeh Cannae Hope'teh defeyt meh. Th,moighty n' unsthoplle olc!

I really miss jack interacting with the locals