ITT: Best Time Travel Movies

I almost fapped to this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CNOzVkvRU1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine_(2002_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This movie handles multiple time lines so well! I fucking love it

dis a ffapfap dread now

Vigalondo's Masterpiece, sadly. I like him

the best
youtu.be/CNOzVkvRU1w

men in black 3

I loved that I had to watch this multiple times to get everything straight in my head and wasn't the simplistic setups of BttF or Stargate.
One you realize which version of the guy is doing the narrating and that it's not necessarily the same as the viewpoint you're being shown it all just clicks into place.

Coherence was better

pitt is surprisingly good in this

This one is pretty fun. It's rarely mentioned.

These are the two holy grails of time travel. I'd still say primer is the goat though.

this kino

It's a good film, but it's more about alternative realities than time travel.

i love primer and most time travel films, but i'm skeptical having just read this stars a woman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine_(2002_film)
this shit right here

and i do mean shit

I love this movie, it's so corny and overly sincere but it's somehow comfy and sweet as well. Plus it has a magnificent soundtrack.

it has some tonal issues since it is comfy and sweet, but also kind of dark and clumsily fucked up at the same time.

the cgi hasn't aged well but the ideas are interesting. music is best thing it has going for it though, same guy who did pirates of the caribbean and gladiator

I cannot believe that.

that movie is fucking terrible as are all that director's movies

Seriously, give it a shot.
It wasn't made for you then. Peace brah!

Is it an actual crime if you stab your past self or is it OK because you did it to yourself?

>reddit

You'd be charged with suicide

Predestination

It was a bit predictable buit overall good.

I really liked The House at the End of Time.

The only good LGBT propaganda movie.

This movie conveys irrational fear so goddamn well. I mean, there's no reason to be afraid of the alternate version of someone you know, and yet there's an uneasiness about that.

>predestination
>LGBT propaganda

Fucking how?

> not butterfly kino
waht the fuk

The only good thing about Butterfly is that sex scene where he fucks some random short blond haired slut pressing her tits against the table and unf

>Going back in time and impregnating your alter-gender self

How is it not

"I just don't understand the "CHOP OFF GRANDPA'S NUTS WHILE HE SCREAMS IN HIS GRAVE" part."
- Reverend Ivan Stang reviews the remake of "The Time Machine"

yeah I guess it was made for westcoast trustfund stoners that use terms like "brah"

This, it was surprisingly fun.

What I don't understand about this movie is how the fuck did the protagonist manage to not rape that hot girl when she was completely nude in front of him? At one point, she was unconscious too, so she wouldn't be able to fight back or complain.

>catched

What's that?

Just because it features lbt relationships it doesn't mean it is advocating for it. Predestination is LGBT propaganda as much as Requiem for a dream is drug propaganda

This one is pretty weird. It takes they key concept and really goes crazy with it.

there is nothing feminist in it, retard. why did you even read some stupid ad about it? the whole group is a complete crowd of nobodies, and not specified any THIS IS THE HERO WOMAN thing. The whole group is int hat shit together.

This one is pretty good.

>good
no, it ruined the whole movie

groundhog day

What counts as time travel?

~ Jordan Peterson

thats the worst time travel movie ever

t.brainlet etc.

It's X meets Y

This one, not a time travelling movie as is, but it is actually quite good
It's so much more than what was shown in trailer

to this day, best time travel film i've ever seen. Saw it over 5 years ago and it's still stuck with me.

And it is?

About time

Shitty ass romance

Pic related is pure kiñó

>Beaner movie

Everyone in this picture is mentally deranged.

>tonal issues

what a fucking spank

>Spanish TV
>kino

Tío...

I liked the trevorrow one. Fight me

Safety not guaranteed is the name

it was shit how it became paradox af
like Triangle

unliket the truly great time travel movies like and

Bump fags

blue balls: the film