There is only one dc movie in 2018 and its aquaman how fucked is his movie?

There is only one dc movie in 2018 and its aquaman how fucked is his movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
youtu.be/HkbOpfox_-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-XMNm12UM
screenrant.com/zack-snyder-superman-thor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a good thing, they need to take a break and make people forget about the bad movies

>not having faith in based James Wan
this is the next wonder woman hit for the DCEU

Might be okay considering Wan's involvement.

The directiors done some good stuff hopefully the end execs didn’t shove their dicks in it too much

It releases the same day as the Bumblebee spin-off

Pretty fucked.

I don't know who are these movies for.

Clearly there are a bunch of 65 year old executives who are out of touch enough to think that Aquaman isn't the lamest hero ever made.

What was the point of aguaman in Justice league?

What was the point of any of them?

Is Black Manta going to be the villain?

this tb h superman just steamrolled through the villain like nothing

Is this franchise another case of money hungry execs blowing their load too early and fucking everything up?

We’re 3 movies in this, and it’s very likely they’re rebooting the franchise with the flash.

Aquaman vs Namor

Who wins?

At this point I really wouldn't be surprised if they just rebooted it

Aquaman isn't lame if he's done right. He can actually be a good character

Yes.
And then you have stuff like the JSA, a team that has a boxer in a catsuit and a detective with knockout gas teamed with god's avatar of his vengeance and the lord of universal order. Worrying about any individual member's use is pointless.

>Momoa can't act
>despite being Sup Forums's waifu and Depp's ex, Amber Heard is a literally who to most people
>normies didn't hate Justice League, but they didn't really show up, much less like it
>the Aquaman is lame meme still exists
This thing sinks or swims with Wan, no pun intended. He's going to really have to sell it visually.

I don't really have much faith in it or anything DCEU being successful beyond Wonder Woman 2 at this point.

wonder woman to bring in female audience
cyborg to bring in black audience
batman to bring in senior citizen audience
aquaman to bring in game of thrones audience
flash to bring in mass murderers named kevin who kill people trapped in an auditorium using a bow and arrow audience

That nigga did mostly ever only horror flicks, how can he direct action fight scenes?

Justice League didn't bring in any audience

Depends on the version. Namor is generally depicted as physically stronger (though both are in the "immeasurable" strength class) and can fly. So if it's the versions of Aquaman that are all physical, Namor would probably win. If it's the kind of Aquaman from the Silver through Post-Crisis period who could brainblast the shit out of aliens and had instant death touch, he'd likely win.

>picture the disgraced Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, holding a garden rake

- The Telegraph review of JL

That movie was a, somehow, worse version of this story. There's a fuckton of borrowed story beats/moments. If the Reynolds movie didn't shit the bed, I guarantee it'd be a basically 1:1 adaptation with Green Lantern and Batman as the main characters. There's even a scene where Superman takes on the League in it before they fight the big bad.

Geoff Johns blatantly wrote this story as a proof of concept for a feature film.

Which will probably outgross it

that's a pretty good idea. The Flash movie will be Flashpoint and they reboot it.

Raimi managed.

the fuck? bvs outperformed ww?

As someone that loves the first two movies, Raimi's action scenes were always pretty weak. Yes, even the train fight in 2. The best fight in the entire trilogy is the Franco Goblin fight in the very beginning of 3 and it's like 80% CGI.

Also, Furious 7 was shit.

That's for the first 20 days. BvS fizzled out while WW had long legs

Snyder cut will save JL

>this is the next wonder woman hit for the DCEU
This. Aquaman was the only character normies liked in Justice league. Everyone hatred gay flash and emo cyborg though.

Fuck, I wish Sony had just let him do his thing for S3.

>focus grouping
He's there because he's a member of the justice league.
So did Peter Jackson and Carpenter. Also French Connection and Exorcist were the same director, the "specific genre" director is a total meme.

why are DC movies ashamed of color?

oh right, yeah I should read more carefully

implying this wasn't a horror scene
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

>train fight
>weak
literally better than any other capeflick fight since
youtu.be/HkbOpfox_-0

Nice oversaturated piece of shit, first day at color correcting?

They're just going to rip-off Thor. It's going to suck.

Rumor is they’re like 75% rebooting with flashpoint since they got cucked by MI with the mustache, afleck wants out already. It’s a fucking mess.

They should have gone with Nolan’s timeline and paid him and Bale whatever they wanted.

Ummm... that's wrong sweetie

The staging is great. The stuff where he's saving civilians while still going after Doc is fantastic. The fight itself is weak. And honestly, a single punch should take Ock out. He decks him like 3 times before they even fall off the clock tower.

I think Bale refused completely because he didn't want to ruin the Dark Knight trilogy with endless sequels

Cause Zack Snyder is an edgy manchild, hence his cult following here

>mfw its true

>BvS only barely beat WW
Seeing it almost made $900 million as a terrible movie, this concept done right would have pushed $2 billion. Fans have always wanted that live-action crossover. Warner Brothers really screwed up.

He's fucked because like Ayer and Snyder, he pulled the "fuck Marvel" card which is pretty much cursed any DC film starring him.

You don't see Gal Gadot or Patty Jenkins shitting on Marvel, and that's why Wonder Woman was a hit. Treating your opponents with disrespect is a curse in Hollywood.

ABSOLUTE
K I N O
I N O
N O
O

when did Ayer and Snyder pulled the fuck Marvel card?

pretty fucking petty tbqh

>snyder infamous said it was ridiculous thor has a movie franchise
>Ayer literally yelled fuck marvel at the SS premiere and apologized hours later
Can't trounce the mouse

fuck Marvel

you've made the mouse's list buddy

And now Thor 3 is outperforming Justice League. A fucking Thor movie doing better than JUSTICE LEAGUE.

I still can't believe it.

Ayer:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-XMNm12UM

Snyder:

screenrant.com/zack-snyder-superman-thor/

Disney will buy DC if Warner Brothers doesn't get things together within 5-10 years. In a few weeks they'll have Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Deadpool back. Plus Alien.

>In a few weeks they'll have Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Deadpool back
are you trying to ruse me boy?

He could have been DC’s RDJ, eventually he could have been replaced like they did in the cartoon with that new kid. They could have just used him as a foundation. Like I said, WB didn’t have a real plan from the beginning. They’re just winging it and see what happens.

I can. Snyder is a shit director. Daily reminder he literally shot this, not Whedon, not to mention that soyboy was his choice in the first place.

>i believe there's a hero in all of us

>domestic
thats the more important thing tho

It's being directed by the guy who directed Saw, Insidious and Furious 7 so it should be... interesting

it's called an edit I made in 5 seconds
what's the professional movie's excuse for looking like shit?

The person you responded to mentioned the graph which was Domestic only, which WW beat BvS

Disney will probably obtain Fox's entertainment division. Fox wants to lose dead weight and Disney is their best option. The post-Infinity War MCU will almost certainly focus on Spidey, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and the characters they're getting back from Fox.

Thor 3 isn't just outperforming JL, it's destroying it. Thor will end up with around $840 - 860m, JL won't even reach $700m, and it has almost double the budget of Thor

He seems like a good fit.

the aquaman scenes were pretty bad in JL, both inside and outside of the water.
if this movie is going to be majority inside water then it's going to be awful. and if outside water then what's the point of "Aqua" man.

He supposedly made Aquaman into a horror film with some Cthulu type monster being awoken in the Ocean.

What I still don't understand is how did they see this Flash and Cyborg and thought "Yeah, this is looking great...", even the fucking Sup Forums Flash looks better.?!?!

Black Manta will be the best thing to come out of this movie if done properly.

awesome would watch.

Why would anyone want to see that? Seriously, I want to know.

sjw critics will save it because the director is a chink

>mfw my view of aquaman is when he had a harpoon-grappling hook for a hand, his fish telepathy was expanded so he could give people psychic lobotomies, and was generally a gritty miserable cunt like all other 90s heroes, but everyone thinks of the Superfriends' version

>chink director
>maori or something lead
>black villain

My god you're right.

Wonder Woman was actually good, though, or at least marginally better than the other DCEU shitheaps

Expect at least 92% RT score just like black panther. panther will get a best picture nom just like ww will.

Nah they don't give a fuck. Plenty of his movies have rotten scores.

I agree. I like where they're taking the character.

>Plus Alien.

Holy shit Disney is literally becoming an evil fucking empire, who can stop them?

>Fast 7

it'll be fine because white girls love Khal Drogo

t. dated a girl whose group of basic feminist white bitches all literally jack off to Momoa on a daily basis

>Hawkman
WB should go all in and have a Hawks movie with their full backstory, completely inchanged.

ww is dogshit user

>knowing this much about super heroes
What are you? Autistic?

>just like ww will.

bro, nobody besides the shill (((media))) actually believes thos

Awards circles are giving more recognition to fucking Logan

>Phase 4
>Fantastic 4
I believe...